| Britney Spears |
(Actor, Singer, Songwriter, mind control victim?)
|Born||2 December 1981|
|Interests|| • Hollywood|
• Mental health
Spears' conservatorship dates to 2008, stemming from mental health crises at the time. It was created as a probate conservatorship in which her father, Jamie Spears, had control over her person and her estate. This arrangement requires her estimated $60 million fortune to be controlled by her father, who has legal power to negotiate business opportunities and other financial arrangements
In June 2021, Britney Spears asked a Los Angeles judge to end the court-appointed conservatorship that has controlled her life and career for the past decade, claiming "she was forced to take strong drugs after refusing to perform, stopped from removing a birth control device and has been allowed little to no privacy."
On 9 September 2021, her father filed papers to end Britney's conservatorship.
On 12 November 2021, her conservatorship was terminated by a court ruling.
- The Slave Princess (1 hour documentary)
- https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/britney-spears-mind-control-and-hold-it-against-me/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.distractify.com/p/mk-ultra-britney-spears saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://twitter.com/MathEasySolns/status/919012624708255744 saved at Archive.is
- http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/06/should-britney-spears-be-under-her.html saved via Archive.org