|Britain's newest news channel.|
"Britain's News Channel"
Started: 13 June 2021.
In its own words:
"GB News is Britain's News Channel, with a new approach to news, opinion & debate, sharing the stories that matter to you and everyone in the UK.
Because if it matters to you, it matters to us."
GB News is a British news channel, which launched on 13 June 2021.
The launch was on 13 June 2021.
Nigel Farage began hosting his own programme on 18 July 2021.
In September 2021, GB News launched new sports, politics and business shows.
On 13 September, Andrew Neil resigned as lead presenter and chairman of GB News.
The mainstream media has condemned the channel.
GB News has faced an advertiser boycott.
IKEA pulling advertisements from the news channel over concerns over its content. They tweeted about GB News challenging their "humanist values", despite them having stores in Saudi Arabia. 
GB News has criticised The Establishment. Also criticism of Big pharma and the endless COVID-19 lockdown, which is not seen on other news channels.
COVID-19/Resistance, views against Vaccine passports, lockdowns, and Vaccine mandate.
George Galloway has praised the founding of the new channel, for challenging the BBC stranglehold on British TV.
- Great British Breakfast
- Dewbs and Co
- The Political Correction
- Nana Akua
- Colin Brazier
- Patrick Christys
- Dehenna Davison
- Gloria De Piero
- Michelle Dewberry
- Mark Dolan
- David Donaldson
- Conchur Dowds
- Andrew Doyle
- Nigel Farage
- Caroline Flint
- Inaya Folarin Iman
- Arlene Foster
- Kirsty Gallacher
- Liam Halligan
- Amelia Harper
- Tom Harwood
- Paul Hawkins
- Rebecca Hutson
- Rhiannon Jones
- Kevin Larkin
- Darren McCaffrey
- Simon McCoy
- Esther McVey
- Mercy Muroki
- Andrew Neil
- Isabel Oakeshott
- Neil Oliver
- Alexandra Phillips
- Anna Riley
- Calvin Robinson
- Hanisha Sethi
- Balvinder Sidhu
- Alastair Stewart
- Rachel Sweeney
- Isabel Webster
- Dan Wootton
- Rosie Wright
|Document:The tyranny of woke capitalism||Article||25 June 2021||Frank Furedi||What is "woke capitalism"? It is a form of corporate virtue signalling.|
- ↑ https://www.mediamole.co.uk/entertainment/broadcasting/news/gb-news-to-launch-new-sports-business-shows_461645.html
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/sep/13/andrew-neil-resigns-as-lead-presenter-and-chairman-of-gb-news
- ↑ https://www.gbnews.uk/shows/andrew-neils-message-to-companies-choosing-to-boycott-gb-news/106889
- ↑ https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1451059/ikea-airbrush-women-catalogue-gb-news-andrew-neil-woke-spt
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGCZqphLs8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-X1CV2S8Eo&t=1s
- ↑ https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1433800728632598529
- ↑ https://www.mediamole.co.uk/entertainment/broadcasting/news/isabel-oakeshott-to-host-political-show-on-gb-news_462133.html