| Nighat Arif |
On ITV with the family of Leslie Lawrenson.
|Alma mater||Queen Mary University of London|
|Member of||Vaccine Confidence Project|
|Interests|| • Covid-19/Vaccine|
TV doctor. One of the biggest promoters of the Covid-19/Vaccine in Britain.
Dr. Nighat Arif is a TV doctor who appears regularly on BBC and ITV. She is a family GP based in Buckinghamshire specialising in women's health and family planning.
She is associated with the Vaccine Confidence Project. She made a video in May 2021 on fertility and COVID-19/Vaccine, which received 1K likes to 11K dislikes.
Attacked on social media by "Islamophobic trolls".
Wants her children to have the COVID vaccine.
On 11 August, she appeared on ITV with the family of Leslie Lawrenson.
“Will the covid vaccine affect my fertility? There is absolutely no evidence that Covid-19/Vaccines can affect the fertility of a woman or a man there is very strong data that shows that men and women have gone on to fall pregnant after having both doses of the vaccine there's no need to avoid pregnancy after vaccination as the vaccine cannot give your baby COVID-19. The British Fertility Society and the World Health Organization and the JCVI have all looked at the latest data and research and they say that the vaccines are safe and encourage everyone to please take the vaccine when you are offered.”
Dr. Nighat Arif (24 May 2021) 
She has appeared in videos on the Department of Health and Social Care YouTube channel.
- ↑ https://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/19194886.chesham-tv-doctor-speaks-social-media-abuse-faced/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98NA3nQBBLc
- ↑ https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/23/bbc-breakfasts-dr-nighat-arif-attacked-by-islamophobic-trolls-14288874/
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9953357/DR-NIGHAT-ARIF-GP-Id-allow-three-children-vaccine.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5VjpdZjgSE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98NA3nQBBLc Vaccine Confidence Project
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whbTdkj39sA