| Ray Obomsawin|
(doctor, COVID-19/Premature death)
|Died||December 28, 2021|
Cause of death
|Victim of||premature death|
Dr. Obomsawin went from perfectly healthy to dead a few days after sending an important document to RFK Jr. related to the safety of the COVID vaccines.
Dr. Raymond Obomsawin went from perfectly healthy to dead a few days after sending an important document to RFK Jr. related to the safety of the COVID vaccines.
Obomsawin was skeptical to the widely held assumption that vaccines have historically benefited humanity throughout the world, and has held several lectures on the topic.
His obituary states he died at his residence after a brief illness. The symptoms was consistent with liver failure and multi-organ failure.
Obomsawin held a MSc.and a PhD with concentrations in health science and human ecology.
His credentials past and present include Executive Director for a First Nations Health Centre on Canada’s West Coast; Senior Advisor on First Nations Health at the National Aboriginal Health Organization; Executive Director in the California Rural Indian Health Board system; Director of the Office for National Health Development NIB (Assembly of First Nations); and founding Chairman of the National Commission Inquiry on Indian Health. 
He Co-Chaired the United Nations Environment Program – Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) Ad Hoc Technical Expert Group on the Potential Impacts of Genetic Use Restriction Technologies (alias “Terminator Seed” technologies).
Dr. Obomsawin has advised senior decision-makers in the public sector on health, education, agriculture, nutrition, agro-forestry, and environmental projects. He has over 85 research papers and professional publications.
|Immunity, Infectious Disease and Vaccination|
- ↑ a b https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/oneidadispatch/name/raymond-obomsawin-obituary?id=32030177
- ↑ https://www.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/dr-raymond-obomsawin-on-vaccination/
- ↑ https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/i-need-a-red-pill-forensic-pathologist
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/RVouga/posts/dr-raymond-obomsawin-holds-a-mscand-a-phd-with-concentrations-in-health-science-/107794880707499/
- ↑ http://whale.to/vaccines/obomsawin_h.html