Christopher A. Hart
| Christopher A. Hart |
|Alma mater||Princeton University, Harvard University Law School|
'Christopher A. Hart is a member of the National Transportation Safety Board.
Mr. Hart has a law degree from Harvard Law School and a Master’s Degree (magna cum laude) in Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University. He is a member of the District of Columbia Bar and the Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association, and he is a pilot with commercial, multi-engine, and instrument ratings.
Hart’s previous positions have included:
- Deputy Director, Air Traffic Safety Oversight Service, Federal Aviation Administration
- Assistant Administrator for System Safety, Federal Aviation Administration
- Deputy Administrator for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Deputy Assistant General Counsel to the Department of Transportation
- Managing partner of Hart & Chavers, a Washington, D.C. law firm
- Attorney with the Air Transport Association