| Graeme MacQueen |
Nova Scotia, Canada
|Member of||9/11 Consensus Panel|
|Interests|| • 9-11|
• 2001 Anthrax attacks
|The Toronto Hearings on 9_11 from 2011|
Professor Graeme MacQueen is a retired professor of religious studies at McMaster University, Ontario where he taught from 1974 to 2003. He was also the founder and former Director of the Centre for Peace Studies at McMaster. He is a co-editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies.
- 2014 - The 2001 Anthrax Deception: The Case for a Domestic Conspiracy, "a reasonably persuasive case that the Anthrax killings were intimately connected to the 9/11 attacks themselves"
- 2008 - Globalizing God: Religion, Spirituality and Peace with Johan V. Galtung
- 2006 - Journey To The City Of Six Gates (a novel) 
- 9/11 and Anthrax 20 Years On with Graeme MacQueen - Graeme MacQueen interviewed by Whitney Webb for Unlimitedhangout (September 21, 2021)
- 2014 interview about his views on the 2001 Anthrax attacks - The 2001 Anthrax Deception - The Case for a Domestic Conspiracy / The Mind Renewed
A Quote by Graeme MacQueen
|9-11/Media response||“The widely held belief that the Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the airplane impacts and the resulting fires is, unbeknownst to most people, a revisionist theory. Among individuals who witnessed the event firsthand, the more prevalent hypothesis was that the Twin Towers had been brought down by massive explosions.”||8 July 2020||AE911 Truth|
- Globalizing God - Religion, Spirituality and Peace