|Florifa spooky flying school with connections to both CIA drug trafficking and 9-11.|
Huffman Aviation of Venice, Florida was a spooky flying school with connections to both CIA drug trafficking and 9-11.
Huffman Aviation was established in 1972 as Venice Flying Service, and was reorganized in 1987 and renamed as Huffman Aviation. Huffman Aviation was purchased by Dutchman Rudi Dekkers in 1999. At the time of purchase, the school had a fleet of 12 small aircraft. Huffman offered private pilot, instrument rating, Commercial pilot, Multi-Engine Ratings and flight instructor training, but did not offer training on larger, jet aircraft. More than 80% of the school's students were foreign nationals, following a marketing campaign designed to attract overseas students.
Both Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi attended the school, purportedly in order to learn how to fly small aircraft. According to the 9/11 Official narrative, this training was sufficient for to fly the larger planes used on that day.
Huffman Aviation has various ties to both the CIA and to drug trafficking.
|Rudi Dekkers||“A few months ago Rudi wanted to visit, drink some beers. But he never showed up. He said over the phone 'I've never been so poor in my life'. I saw him making beautiful trips to South America and Middle America. In light of recent developments, maybe you need to place questions at that.”||Rudi Dekkers|
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/19990128130958/http://www.huffmanaviation.com/page2.html
- ↑ a b http://generalaviationnews.com/editorial/articledetail.lasso?-token.key=1247&-token.src=news&-nothing
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20010604043715/http://huffmanaviation.com/page3.html
- ↑ http://911review.org/Sept11Wiki/HuffmanAviation.shtml
- ↑ http://www.madcowprod.com/2012/12/14/finally-rudi-dekkers-behind-bars-for-drug-trafficking/