(journalist, author, filmmaker)
|Founder of||Mad Cow News|
|Interests|| • illegal drug trade|
• Mohammad Atta
• drug smuggling
Daniel Hopsicker is a film producer, director and investigative journalist whose primary focus is the illegal drug trade by the establishment in general, and the CIA and the cabal in particular. Hopsicker is the publisher of The Mad Cow Morning News. Based in Venice, Florida, he has carried out a number of investigations, notably exposing Mohammad Atta - whose observed lifestyle does not fit well with the official narrative that he was a radical Moslem.
Reporting of Drug smuggling
The illegal drug trade is a major focus of Hopsicker's, and has lead him to research the hidden hand of the cabal. Since about 2003 he has been energetic in documenting some of its more memorable episodes, focusing particularly on stories which are more or less censored by the corporate media. These include the 2006 Mexico DC-9 drug bust, a DC-9 carrying over 5 tonnes of cocaine which had been painted out to resemble the United States Department of Homeland Security (which he memorably dubbed "Cocaine 1"). Later the plane and crew "disappeared", but it was later reported to be for sale and then later still carrying out rendition flights. The following year, when a CIA plane full of cocaine crashed in Mexico, he dubbed it "Cocaine 2" and published a coherent narrative replete with details.
Western Global Airlines N545JN
- Full article: Western Global Airlines N545JN
- Full article: Western Global Airlines N545JN
Another flight which Daniel Hopsicker picked up on - but which was almost completely ignored by the commercially-controlled media - was Western Global Airlines N545JN, a "diplomatic shipment" of 67 tonnes of fresh South African cash. When it stopped in Harare the plane was also found to be carrying a dead body, but Zimabwean police reported that the man was a stowaway with no apparent injuries who had died due to lack of oxygen. The crew of five were released without charge.
September 11th, 2001
- Full article: 9-11
- Full article: 9-11
Hopsicker's personal involvement began the day after 9/11, with the news that three of the four terrorist pilots had learned to fly in Venice Florida, a sleepy Florida suburb which Hopsicker knew well since his parents had retired there. He was curious why 3 would-be hijackers chose that place to learn how to fly.
Curious also about Rudi Dekkers, the manager of Huffman Aviation, "who had been everywhere on television during the days after the attack", he asked the local police chief, Mike Treanor whether Dekkers had had any prior arrests only to be told that "The FBI took all our files, everything. They loaded the files right outside this window [indicating the parking lot outside the police station] into two Ryder trucks, then drove them onto a C-130 military cargo plane at the Sarasota airport, which took off for Washington with Jeb Bush aboard." He later received confirmation of this pattern of events from an anonymous source. Those involved assumed that this was to the FBI headquarters, but the plane diverted to McLean Virginia and the FBI never got them.
Criticism of David Ray Griffin
Hopsicker has written ungenerously about David Ray Griffin, describing him as "a retired professor of theology at a conservative bible college in California who had nothing to say, but said it anyway, in book after book after book... But that of course, was the point. They accomplished nothing. But they made the half-baked “official story” of the 9/11 attack sound almost reasonable."
The major publishing out of Hopsicker's work is his MadCowNews website. He has also produced various books, including "Welcome to Terrorland”. Hopsicker has authored Barry & the boys about the cabal (with the infamous photo of Operation 40 on its cover. His work has been widely praised by reviewers and the book has been reprinted. Hopsicker has also produced at least one video about the illegal drug trade, with a focus on the USA and the cabal.
- Daniel Hopsicker, "The Secret Heartbeat of America, A New Look At The Mena Story" The Washington Weekly May 12, 1997
- High Times "Inside the Octopus: The Barry Seal Story" June 2002
- Daniel Hopsicker, "Spooks and Saudi's in Florida. Did Magic Dutch Boy's Boss Slip Saudis out of Raytheon?," Mad Cow Morning News (madcowprod.com), December 26, 2001: "Because the federal government says the flight never took place, the paper headlined it the 'Phantom Flight from Florida.' It carried a Saudi Arabian prince, the son of that nation's defense minister, as well as the son of a Saudi army commander, and it flew from Tampa to Lexington, Kentucky, where Saudi princes had been purchasing racehorses in Bluegrass Country. ... From there, they flew a private 747 out of the country. But if no one in the government would acknowledge what had happened, the two armed bodyguards hired to get their clients out of the state were only too happy to recall a trip they remembered vividly."
- "no one has even asked why the princes were in Tampa on 9/11!" Democratic Underground Forum, June 20, 2004:
- "The reporting of Dan Hopsicker (Madcowprod.com, 12-26-2001), delves deeply into what a Tampa Tribune headline called, 'The Phantom Flight from Florida,' wherein a Saudi prince - the son of the nation's defense minister - as well as the son of a Saudi army commander took off in a twin-engine Lear jet just two days after the September 11 attacks, when every other plane in the United States was grounded. Moreover, Hopsicker made a special point that the Federal Government said the flight never happened despite the Tribune's glaring headline. Meanwhile no one has even asked why the princes were in Tampa on 9/11!" [emphasis added]
- "Able Danger Intel Exposed. 'Protected' Heroin Trafficking," Mad Cow Morning News, August 17, 2005. re Able Danger, Mohamed Atta, Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris.
- Daniel Hopsicker Is The Government Mole Messiah Of 911 Truth Damage Control Citizen Spook 26 May 2006
Quotes by Daniel Hopsicker
|Federal Aviation Administration||“the FAA system for registering airplanes is little-changed from when it was started back in the good ol boy days of the 1930's. Each plane has a paper folder, for example, stuffed with all correspondence regarding airworthiness and ownership relating to that plane. Its an antiquated system which some feel is kept deliberately in place to encourage a certain ambiguity when a plane is interdicted. When a change of registration is mailed in, the FAA places a plane's folder in what they call "suspense". That's a tremendous inducement to anyone with a chance of having a plane nabbed to keep floating sales in progress. The CIA, for example, is very adept at keeping files on its planes "in suspense".”||2009||Mad Cow News|
|David Ray Griffin||“a retired professor of theology at a conservative bible college in California who had nothing to say, but said it anyway, in book after book after book... But that of course, was the point. They accomplished nothing. But they made the half-baked “official story” of the 9/11 attack sound almost reasonable.”||Mad Cow News|
- John Patten, "Death in Venice? local conspiracy theorist Dan Hopsicker weaves a twisted web of intrigue in the wake of September 11," VeniceFlorida.com, June 5, 2002.