Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Kevin Barrett |
(academic, researcher, author, 9-11/Dissident)
|Member of||American Herald Tribune, The Unz Review|
|Interests|| • “9-11/Israel did it”|
• “War on Terror”
• False flag attacks
An academic and 9-11/Dissident.
Dr. Kevin Barrett is a vocal proponent of the theory that Israelis were involved in 9-11. He founded the the Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth.
Dr. Barrett has a Ph.D in Arabic studies.
Barrett was, in his own words, "witch-hunted out of the University of Wisconsin for questioning the official story of 9/11". He has written for the Unz Review and Global Research.
|Kevin Barrett speaking on the 10 anniversary of 9/11|
Barrett is an energetic commentator on the "War on Terror" and deep political purposes behind it. He was quick to denounce Richard Gutjahr on the Veterans Today website.
He told PressTV in 2015 that the "Truth about 9/11 would take down the US as a global empire".
A Quote by Kevin Barrett
|Methodical Illusion||“Rebekah Roth's Methodical Illusion is both an entertaining page-turner and an important historical document. Like Philip Zelikow's 9/11 Commission Report, Roth's book is a work of fiction. But unlike Zelikow's novel, Methodical Illusion reveals rather than conceals the truth about 9/11.”|
- ↑ https://www.patreon.com/DrKevinBarrett
- ↑ https://news.wisc.edu/archive/barrettissue/
- ↑ https://www.unz.com/author/kevin-barrett/
- ↑ https://www.globalresearch.ca/author/kevin-barrett
- ↑ http://unwelcomeguests.net/721
- ↑ http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/29/gutjahr-deleted/
- ↑ http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/10/20/434273/US-empire-911-truth