| Mukesh Ambani |
|Born||19 April 1957|
|Alma mater||St. Xavier's College (Mumbai), Institute of Chemical Technology|
|Member of||Council on Foreign Relations/Global Board of Advisors, WEF/Board of Trustees, WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1994|
Asia's richest man living in the world's most expensive house. Selected a Global Leader for Tomorrow by the World Economic Forum in 1994. By the 2010s, he sat on the board of the same World Economic Forum. Member of the Global Board of Advisors of the US Council on Foreign Relations.
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani is an Indian billionaire businessman, and the chairman, managing director, and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL), a Fortune Global 500 company and India's most valuable company by market value. According to Forbes, he is the richest person in Asia with a net worth of US$98 billion and the 11th richest person in the world, as of 15 January 2022.
He was selected a Global Leader for Tomorrow by the World Economic Forum in 1994. By the 2010s, he sat on the board of the same World Economic Forum. He is a member of the Global Board of Advisors of the US Council on Foreign Relations.
In 1981 he started to help his father Dhirubhai Ambani run their family business, Reliance Industries Limited. By this time, it had already expanded so that it also dealt in refining and petrochemicals. The business also included products and services in retail and telecommunications industries. Reliance Retail Ltd., another subsidiary, is also the largest retailer in India.
- Member of Board of Governors Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Chairman, managing director, Chairman of Finance Committee and Member of Employees Stock Compensation Committee, Reliance Industries Limited
- Former chairman, Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited
- Former vice-chairman, Reliance Petroleum
- Chairman of the board, Reliance Petroleum
- Chairman and Chairman of Audit Committee, Reliance Retail Limited
- Chairman, Reliance Exploration and Production DMCC
- Former Director, Member of Credit Committee and Member of Compensation & Benefits Committee, Bank of America Corporation
- President, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat