Russell & Company
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Russell & Company|
Notable people of Russell & Company
- Warren Delano Jr., the grandfather of Franklin Roosevelt (32nd US President) served as the Chief of Operations of Russell and Company in Canton.
- Robert Bennet Forbes (1804–1889) was the head of Russell and Company.
- John Murray Forbes (1813-1898), brother of Robert Bennet Forbes and the great-granduncle of 2004 presidential candidate John Forbes Kerry.
- Abiel Abbot Low, founder of trading company A. A. Low & Brothers, served as a partner.
- William Henry Low, Abiel Abbot Low's uncle, senior partner of the firm.
- William Henry Low, Abiel Abbot Low's brother.
- Augustine Heard, who later founded Augustine Heard & Company, a large trading house in China.
- Russell Sturgis (1805-1887), who later became head of Baring Brothers in London.
- John Cleve Green (1800-1875), benefactor of Princeton University.
|Document:Wirt Walker, Russell and Co, CIA, and 911||article||3 September 2010||Kevin Ryan|
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|
... more about "Russell & Company"