WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2001
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The complete list of participants in the World Economic Forum's Global Leaders for Tomorrow program for the year 2001 has been removed from their website, but possible to find in archived form . The previous year's cadre is listed at WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2000, the next as WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2002.
John Battelle - helped launch Wired in the 1990s. By 2020 on the Advisory Board of the CIA-close NewsGuard, a company which purports to tackle "disinformation" through its browser extension.
- Mathias Döpfner, who married an elderly widow and took over the biggest media empire in Germany.
- Yvette Cooper British Labour Party politician.
- Mellody Hobson president and co-CEO of Ariel Investments, wife of filmmaker George Lucas.
- Jack Ma - by 2021 the richest man in China
- Indrek Neivelt CEO of Respiray, an Estonian startup creating wearable air purifiers "that eliminate over 99% of viruses and bacteria with UV technology".
- Jacek Szwajcowski is a Polish executive in the pharmaceutical industry
- José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero became Prime Minister of Spain in 2004.
- Fareed Zakaria, a prominent CNN and Newsweek journalist.
15 of the 96 of the members already have pages here:
|John Battelle||Helped launch Wired in the 1990s. Young Global Leaders. On the Advisory Board of the CIA-front NewsGuard|
|Victoria Bernadotte||Heir to the Swedish throne|
|Bill Browder||Spooky businessman. At one point the largest foreign investor in Russia, barred from entering Russia in 2005, he has actively worked for regime change since then.|
|Yvette Cooper||Chair of the Home Affairs Select Committee|
|Natasha Stott Despoja||Australian politician, diplomat and advocate. WEF Global Leader for Tomorrow 2001|
|Mathias Döpfner||CEO of mightiest media group in Germany and Europe, Axel Springer SE, member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee and other transatlantic networks, most notably Atlantik-Brücke. Became billionaire after receiving gift from elderly widow.|
|David Frankel (WEF)|
|Ted Halstead||WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2001. Started several "conservative" carbon reduction NGOs.|
|Mellody Hobson||president and co-CEO of Ariel Investments, wife of filmmaker George Lucas|
|Jack Ma||Chinese business magnate and founder of Alibaba Group. WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2001. On the Board of the World Economic Forum.|
|Hiroshi Mikitani||"I want [COVID-19] vaccinations to proceed at warp speed", head of Japan's biggest online retailer|
|Indrek Neivelt||Developed a "wearable air purifier". Selected a Global Leader for Tomorrow by the World Economic Forum in 2001.|
|Jacek Szwajcowski||Bilderberg Big pharma exec owner of KIPF, which was paid PLN 110,000,000 "to actively manage working capital needs across business lines in light of increased sales volatility caused by the Covid-19 outbreak."|
|Fareed Zakaria||The only Indian Bilderger|
|José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero||Attended the 2010 Bilderberg as Prime Minister of Spain|