WEF/Young Global Leaders/2005
The Inaugural Summit of the Forum of Young Global Leaders opened in Zermatt, Switzerland, on 24 June 2005:
"So far, their discussions have led them to consider the probable state of the world in 2020, part of the 2020 Initiative. In the following days they will consider concrete action as a group and individuals, leadership issues and whether the information age generation has a new mindset to bring to the problems of the world."
These are the known participants in WEF/Young Global Leaders Inaugural Group 2005. The WEF doesn't always publish all the candidates. The cadre from the previous program - Global Leaders for Tomorrow - is listed as WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2003, the following year as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2006. The program was allegedly reset because too many of the previous participants started asking difficult questions.
- Justin Trudeau - Prime Minister of Canada since November 2015, introduced some of the hardest rules worldwide related to Covid-19
- Ali Babacan - Turkish politician who visited 8 Bilderberg meetings from 2003 to 2013
- Ed Balls - UK Labour Party politician who was an MP from 2005-2015, married fellow WEF/Young Global Leaders politician, Yvette Cooper.
- Marc Benioff - founder, chairman and CEO of Salesforce, an enterprise cloud computing company, very central companies in the COVID deep event. Bought Time Magazine for $190m.
- Sergey Brin - co-founder of Google.
- Yvette Cooper - UK British Labour Party politician who is the Member of Parliament (MP) since 1997 and is married to fellow Labour politician Ed Balls.
- Niall Ferguson - Bilderberger historian. Ferguson charges between $50,000 to $75,000 to hold standard speeches, mostly to corporate executives.
- Chrystia Freeland is a spooky Canadian politician, Deputy Prime Minister of Canada from 2019, including when the country introduced vaccine passports.
- Austan Goolsbee - US economist published on the economics of COVID Fan of heavy COVID-19 spending. "The number one rule of virus economics is that you have to stop the virus before you can do anything about economics."
- Larry Page - co-founder of Google.
- Haakon Magnus - heir apparent to the throne of Norway, attended the 2011 Bilderberg.
- Paul Meyer - Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of The Commons Project, which has build a worldwide interoperable system of vaccine passports, funded by the Rockefeller Foundation. Former Senior Fellow at the Markle Foundation, which has close ties to US intelligence services. Also selected in the predecessor program in 2003.
- Mellody Hobson - president and co-CEO of Ariel Investments, wife of filmmaker George Lucas.
- Gavin Newsom - made governor of California in January 2019, a state in the forefront in driving the COVID deep event. Decreed mandatory COVID-vaccinations for all schoolchildren in 2021.
- Samantha Power - also attended the WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow 2003, US Ambassador to the UN 2013-17, appointed USAID Administrator in 2021, announced the Global Vaccine Access project
- Nathaniel Rothschild - only son and heir apparent of Jacob Rothschild
- Mikheil Saakashvili - made President of Georgia in 2008. CIA client.
- Ferit Şahenk - the richest person in Turkey, Chairman of Turkey's Doğuş Holding conglomerate and visitor to the 2008 Bilderberg
- Mabel van Oranje - Dutch deep state fixer with an incredible CV.
47 of the 239 of the participants already have pages here:
|Ali Babacan||8 times Bilderberg visitor, Turkish politician|
|Ed Balls||UK politician. 7 Bilderbergs|
|John Battelle||Helped launch Wired in the 1990s. Young Global Leaders. On the Advisory Board of the CIA-front NewsGuard|
|Marc Benioff||US Internet billionaire, bought Time Magazine|
|Victoria Bernadotte||Heir to the Swedish throne|
|Leonid Bershidsky||WEF/Young Global Leaders 2005. Columnist for Bloomberg News.|
|Sergey Brin||Co-founder of Google.|
|Bill Browder||Spooky businessman. At one point the largest foreign investor in Russia, barred from entering Russia in 2005, he has actively worked for regime change since then.|
|Jillian Buriak||YGL who wrote an open letter to the University of Alberta calling for mandatory COVID-19 jabs for students.|
|Sylvia Burwell||Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation executive and US Secretary Health, first Bilderberg meeting in 2018.|
|Yvette Cooper||Chair of the Home Affairs Select Committee|
|Thomas Crampton||PR-executive who has worked on lots of WEF-connected projects, including the Commons Project. Per 2021 works as PR-manager for GreenLight Biosciences|
|Willem-Alexander Ferdinand||Dutch royalty. Bilderberg|
|Niall Ferguson||Poly Bilderberger Hoover Institution Fellow historian, WEF YGL 2005, attended the WEF/Annual Meeting/2020|
|Miguel Forbes||Member of the Forbes publishing family.|
|Justin Fox||Business journalist for Fortune magazine, Time Magazine and Bloomberg|
|Chrystia Freeland||"A bit of a living parody of everything wrong with the detached technocratic neoliberal order"|
|Rahul Gandhi||Part of the Nehru–Gandhi family. President of the Indian National Congress 2017-2019, but resigned as party leader after poor election results.|
|Austan Goolsbee||Skull and Bones economist. Obama advisor. One of the WEF's 100 Global Leaders for Tomorrow. Fan of heavy COVID-19 bailouts|
|Michelle Guthrie||WEF/Young Global Leaders 2005. Then worked for Rupert Murdoch and Google. 2015-2017 she was Managing Director for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation|
|Ted Halstead||WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2001. Started several "conservative" carbon reduction NGOs.|
|Mellody Hobson||president and co-CEO of Ariel Investments, wife of filmmaker George Lucas|
|Jodi Kantor||WEF/Young Global Leaders 2005. Her 2017 report on Harvey Weinstein was the starting point of the MeToo movement.|
|Jyrki Katainen||Triple Bilderberger Finnish PM and favorite of the financial system. Wants neutral Finland to join NATO. Later EU Commissioner.|
|Silvana Koch-Mehrin||WEF/Young Global Leaders 2005. Promising euro-politician from the German FDP until revelations that she had plagiarized large parts of her doctoral thesis.|
|Bjørn Lomborg||WEF YGL, WEF GLT|
|Jack Ma||Chinese business magnate and founder of Alibaba Group. WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2001. On the Board of the World Economic Forum.|
|Beatrice Weder di Mauro||International Monetary Fund, World Bank, advisor to German Chancellors Gerhard Schroeder and Merkel. World Economic Forum. Etc.|
|Paul Meyer||Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of The Commons Project, which has build a worldwide interoperable system of digital immunization authentication tools. Former Senior Fellow at the Markle Foundation, which has close ties to US intelligence services.|
|Hiroshi Mikitani||"I want [COVID-19] vaccinations to proceed at warp speed", head of Japan's biggest online retailer|
|Aditya Mittal||Indian billionaire heir to steel empire. WEF Young Global Leader 2005.|
|Gavin Newsom||Governor of California who may have fallen victim of his own COVID vaccine shot.|
|Jonathan Oppenheimer||Scion of the gold and diamond Oppenheimer family|
|Mabel van Oranje||Abnormal influential spook. Helped destroying Yugoslavia. Lover of Drug Kingpin and friend of the royals Klaas Bruinsma. Burned publicly by an AIVD-agent.|
|Larry Page||Google founder. The sixth-wealthiest person in the world|
|Dina Powell||American financial executive and political advisor.|
|Samantha Power||Developed angle of "Responsibility to Protect" to create justification for wars|
|Nathaniel Rothschild||Heir apparent of Jacob Rothschild|
|Mikheil Saakashvili||WEF/CIA client President of Georgia|
|William Steiger||Chief of Staff at USAID from 2017 to 2021.|
|Bret Stephens||Neoconservative writer at the New York Times|
|Jacek Szwajcowski||Bilderberg Big pharma exec owner of KIPF, which was paid PLN 110,000,000 "to actively manage working capital needs across business lines in light of increased sales volatility caused by the Covid-19 outbreak."|
|Justin Trudeau||Puppet leader of Canada, YGL 2005, in early 2022 froze the bank accounts of Canadians who were protesting government overreach|
|Fareed Zakaria||The only Indian Bilderger|
|Ferit Şahenk||Single Bilderberger. WEF/Young Global Leaders 2005. Richest person in Turkey|
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20050630010414/http://www.younggloballeaders.org/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20050630012017/http://www.younggloballeaders.org/scripts/modules/Profiles/page8092.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20051029210700/http://www.younggloballeaders.org/scripts/modules/Profiles/page11275.html
- ↑ https://www.nber.org/papers/w27432
- ↑ https://www.businessinsider.com/austan-goolsbee-virus-economics-why-regular-stimulus-wont-work-2020-3
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2021/03/14/ip-austan-goolsbee.cnn
- ↑ https://www.usaid.gov/news-information/press-releases/dec-6-2021-usaid-announces-initiative-global-vaccine-access-global-vax