| Ann-Kristin Achleitner |
Ann-Kristin with husband Paul
16. March 1966
|Alma mater||University of St. Gallen|
|Member of||Bavaria/COVID-19 Economic Advisory Council, Trilateral Commission, WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1998|
Director of Lazard Ltd and Lazard Group since April 2021. Married to Bilderberg Steering Committee Paul Achleitner
Ann-Kristin Achleitner is a German economist. Since March 2021, she has been a director of Lazard Ltd and Lazard Group since April 2021. She was on multiple commissions for the German, Bavarian and Swiss government, as well as for the EU Commission and various World Economic Forum groupings,  She is also a member of the Trilateral Commission.
She is married to Bilderberg Steering Committee member and chairman of the supervisory board of Deutsche Bank Paul Achleitner.
Before taking on her current position, Achleitner held an Endowed Chair for Banking and Finance at EBS University of Business and Law from 1995 to 2001 and Honorary Professor at EBS from 2002 to 2013. She is a member of acatech.
In addition, Achleiter was appointed to the Government Commission on the German Corporate Governance Codex and on the Economic Council of the Embassy of France in Berlin.
In 2017, it was reported that "five of the most influential kingmakers in Germany" - Ann-Kristin, her husband Paul Achleitner, Michael Diekmann, Joachim Faber and Peter Löscher - had merged their private offices, The joint office is located in exclusive Palais Preysing in central Munich. The five, who close friends and trust each other, sit on the supervisory boards of ten of the 30 groups in the German benchmark share index DAX. In addition, they combine supervisory board mandates at more than half a dozen other companies in Germany and abroad. 
- Investcorp, Member of the International Advisory Board (since 2018)
- Munich Re, Member of the supervisory board (since 2013)
- Engie, Member of the Board of Directors (since 2012), Chair of the Committee for Ethics, the Environment and Sustainable Development (since 2016)
- Linde, Member of the supervisory board (since 2011)
- Deutsche Börse, Member of the supervisory board (2016-2019), Member of the Nomination and Strategy Committees
- Metro AG, Member of the supervisory board (2011-2017)
- Vontobel, Member of the Board of Directors (2009-2013)
- Depfa Bank, Member of the supervisory board (1996-2001)
- German Startups Association, Member of the Board of Trustees (since 2019)
- Trilateral Commission, Member of the European Group
- World Economic Forum (WEF), Member of the Europe Policy Group (since 2017)
- Fraunhofer Society, Member of the Senate (2008-2013)
- Rationalisierungs- und Innovationszentrum der Deutschen Wirtschaft, Member of the Board of Trustees (2004-2007)
- ↑ https://www.lazard.com/our-firm/leadership/ann-kristin-achleitner/
- ↑ http://www.professoren.tum.de/en/achleitner-ann-kristin/
- ↑ https://www.worldcat.org/identities/viaf-64743224/
- ↑ https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=H3nQh8YAAAAJ&hl=en
- ↑ Henning Peitsmeier and Klaus Max Smolka (May 22, 2017), Die geheime Machtzentrale in München Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.
- ↑ Michael Brächer (March 15, 2016), Deutschlands mächtigste Aufseherin geht zur Börse Handelsblatt.
- ↑ https://www.diepresse.com/5219442/in-achleitners-munchner-privat-buro-sammeln-sich-aufsichtsrate
- ↑ Investcorp adds Dr Ann-Kristin Achleitner to International Advisory Board Investcorp, press release of July 5, 2018.
- ↑ Supervisory Board Munich Re.
- ↑ Board of Directors Engie.
- ↑ Supervisory Board Linde.
- ↑ Supervisory Board Deutsche Börse.
- ↑ Georg Meck (March 9, 2019), Achleitner legt Mandat in der Deutschen Börse nieder Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung.
- ↑ [METRO AG shareholders vote on demerger] Metro AG, press release of February 6, 2017.
- ↑ Peter Brors and Thomas Tuma (December 8, 2019), Start-up-Investor Miele: „Wir müssen uns einfach besser organisieren als Branche“ Handelsblatt.
- ↑ Membership Trilateral Commission.
- ↑ Europe Policy Group World Economic Forum.
Wikipedia is not affiliated with Wikispooks. Original page source here