University of St. Gallen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| University of St. Gallen |
|Headquarters||St. Gallen, Switzerland|
|Switzerland's largest faculty for business administration. Also has among the most billionaire alumni in the world.|
The University of St. Gallen (HSG) is a public research university located in St. Gallen, Switzerland. Established in 1898, it specialises in business administration, economics, law, and international affairs. In 2020, it had 9,047 students, of which 3,443 were master's students and 617 doctoral students. It is ranked among the top business universities in the world. Popular rankings place the institution as the best business school in the German speaking world and consistently among the top 1-7 business schools in Europe.
Although one of Switzerland's smallest universities, HSG has Switzerland's largest faculty for business administration. HSG also has among the most billionaire alumni in the world.
Alumni on Wikispooks
- ↑ http://www.unisg.ch/en/Universitaet/Portraet
- ↑ https://www.unisg.ch/en/universitaet/ueber-uns/portraet/hsginzahlen/lehren%7Caccess-date=2021-04-08
- ↑ https://www.handelsblatt.com/politik/konjunktur/bwl-ranking/handelsblatt-bwl-ranking-2014-st-gallen-ist-der-star-unter-den-unis/11151560.html
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-best-international-business-schools/%7Ctitle=These Are the Best International Business Schools
- ↑ https://www.handelsblatt.com/politik/oekonomie/bwl-ranking/die-top-fakultaeten-deutsche-betriebswirte-fallen-zurueck/7142160.html