| Chris Tucker |
(movie star, comedian)
|Born||August 31, 1971|
|Member of||Jeffrey Epstein/Black book, Lolita Express/Passengers, WEF/Young Global Leaders/2006|
US comedian and actor, YGL, flew the Lolita Express
Christopher Tucker (born) is an American comedian and actor. Tucker made his debut as a stand-up performer on the HBO comedy series Def Comedy Jam, frequently appearing on the show throughout the 1990s. Tucker appeared in the films Friday, The Fifth Element, Money Talks, and Jackie Brown, and later gained fame for playing Detective James Carter in the Rush Hour series.
He was selected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2006.
Tucker has a son named Destin with his ex-wife Azja Pryor.
Tucker is good friends with fellow Rush Hour co-star Jackie Chan. He was also close with singer Michael Jackson: introducing and dancing with him at his 30th Anniversary Celebration; appearing in his video You Rock My World from the 2001 album Invincible; and attending his memorial service. He endorsed Barack Obama in the 2008 primaries.
Epstein and Clinton
In 2002 Chris Tucker, Kevin Spacey and Bill Clinton went on a five-day tour of Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda, Mozambique and South Africa. They flew in the customized Boeing 727 belonging to Mossad spy and pedophile sexual blackmailer Jeffrey Epstein. "In every country I go to, I just find myself falling more in love with Africa," said Tucker. "I just had to come and see what more I can do to help."
Tucker's name also appears in Epstein's little black book and the Lolita Express/Flight logs.
After a series of terrible financial decisions, Tucker's bank balance has diminished significantly since his heyday during Rush Hour. Despite once making $40 million, Chris Tucker has a negative net worth per 2020 is -$11.5 million. A house in Florida he bought for $6 million he had to sell for $1 million in 2011 to avoid foreclosure. Other expenses included a costly divorce and trouble with back taxes.
Event Participated in
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2004||21 January 2004||25 January 2004||Switzerland|
World Economic Forum
|2069 billionaires, CEOs and their politicians and "civil society" leaders met under the slogan Partnering for Prosperity and Security. "We have the people who matter," said World Economic Forum Co-Chief Executive Officer José María Figueres.|
- ↑ https://people.com/movies/chris-tucker-son-destin-cannes/
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080123/ap_on_el_pr/obama_rock_star
- ↑ http://thetandd.com/lifestyles/recreation/kids-and-teens/on-the-trail-stars-talk-politics-endorsements-as-they-stand/article_f10f4ea4-8a74-5f14-b011-5c441de92a47.html
- ↑ https://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
- ↑ https://www.theintelligencer.com/news/article/Actor-Comic-President-Visit-Africa-10551613.php
- ↑ https://www.thethings.com/how-chris-tucker-went-from-earning-40-million-to-having-a-negative-net-worth/
- ↑ https://www.tmz.com/2011/12/11/chris-tucker-foreclosure-houses/
Wikipedia is not affiliated with Wikispooks. Original page source [ here]