| Jeffrey Epstein |
(businessman, blackmailer, deep state actor, paedophile, Epstein Affair/Premature death)
|Born||Jeffrey Edward Epstein|
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Died||10 August 2019 (Age 66)|
Cause of death
|Residence||US Virgin Islands|
|Member of||Council on Foreign Relations/Historical Members, Donald Trump/Conspiracy theories, The Giving Pledge, Trilateral Commission|
|Interests|| • sexual blackmail|
|Interest of||"Philip Cross", Joseph Recarey, Conchita Sarnoff, Unlimited Hangout|
Billionaire who flew famous people on the Lolita Express to lavish parties on one a private island, which the locals dubbed "Orgy Island" or "Padeophile Island". A compulsive pedophile, he was convicted in 2008, given a cushy plea deal by use of deep state pressure. However, after this declared illegal in February 2019, after which people attempted to distance themselves from him. Re-arrested in June 2019, he was reportedly found dead of a "suicide" in prison although questions remain about this.
Jeffrey Epstein was a US billionaire deep state actor and paedophile with links to many deep state operatives including Bill Clinton & Donald Trump. Daniel Hopsicker stated that he was "not just some smart larky guy who ended up twisted" but "far more likely... a key executive in an unnamed-but-clearly-massive organization that's usually called “transnational organized crime” by academics". In 2008 he pled guilty in state court in 2008 to two felony counts, including soliciting a minor. He was arrested again on July 6, 2019, which lead to the exposure of the Epstein affair. He reportedly committed "Suicide" in jail.
- 1 Activities
- 2 Black book
- 3 2008 Arrest
- 4 Connections
- 5 Conviction
- 6 2019 Arrest
- 7 "Suicide"
- 8 Similar affairs
- 9 Interest in eugenics and transhumanism
- 10 Related Quotation
- 11 Related Documents
- 12 References
- Full article: Epstein Affair
- Full article: Epstein Affair
Jeffrey Epstein taught calculus to students including a son of Alan C. Greenberg, chairman of Bear Stearns. In 1976, he started work as an options trader at Bear Stearns. In 2002 he has been described as an: "an enthusiastic member of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations" - the later made no move to cancel his membership after his 2008 conviction for procuring an underage girl for prostitution. It is likely that his sexual blackmail activities for deep state groups started no later than the early 1990's.
- Full article: Jeffrey Epstein/Black book
- Full article: Jeffrey Epstein/Black book
Epstein had an address book, referred to as his "black book". A redacted version was published on the internet in January 2015 by Nick Bryant on Gawker. In an interview in 2020 he said: "What is troubling is that I pitched that “Black Book” to every major magazine in New York and none of them would touch it. So that was frustrating for me. I had so much evidence at that point, I had police reports. I had everything and I still couldn’t get anybody to touch it."
In 2008 he was convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and although federal law dictates no less than 10 years to life in such cases, the plea deal he reached remained way below. Aggravating to that, a court document alleged that Epstein ran a "sexual abuse ring", and lent underage girls to "prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders", Epstein was given 13 months of "absurdly soft jail time" and released after a secret (and illegal) plea deal between his defense lawyer Jay Lefkowitz and prosecutor by Alex Acosta, who was told that Epstein had intelligence connections and better be left alone. Epstein continued his sexual blackmail activities and became an informant. The reporting of the Miami Herald, which broke the story again in 2018, was credited for helping the rearrest of Epstein.
Epstein bought a range of large properties, including the 72-acre Little St. James, an island in the US Virgin Islands, reportedly dubbed "Pedophile Island" and "Orgy Island" by locals. Later he bought the neighbouring 165-acre Great St. James. He had reportedly planned to build a complex of buildings there that include an amphitheater and an “underwater office & pool”. However, in December 2018, a stop work order was issued after US Virgin Islands authorities found that Epstein was doing unauthorized construction.
"The only unusual aspect of the main residence the former worker said he was aware of were the security boxes in two offices. The level of secrecy around a steel safe in Epstein’s office, in particular, suggested it contained much more than just money, he said. Outside of an occasional visit by a housekeeper, no one was allowed in those rooms".
Epstein's most infamous plane, the Lolita Express, was a B-727-31 (Tailnumber N908JE) registered for JEGE INC. other planes identified in 2002 flight logs were: a G-1159B (Tailnumber N909JE) He reportedly tried to sell a 2008 Sikorsky S-76 number 722JE in 2019.
Epstein had a lot of interesting connections, including:
Donald Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life." In 2019, on the day after New York authorities took Epstein into custody, Trump stated "I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you."
Though it is unknown exactly which Silicon Valley figures were most connected to Epstein and which tech executives were potentially being blackmailed by Epstein, it is known that Epstein associated with several prominent tech executives, including Google co-founder Sergey Brin, Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg, Tesla CEO Elon Musk, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, and LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman.
In 2008 Epstein donated around $46 million to the Wexner Foundation. Billionaire businessman Leslie Wexner had a close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein that began in the 1980s and continued until at least 2007. He was the primary billionaire client of Epstein, a financier that claimed to only work with clients with a net worth of one billion USD or greater. Epstein became Wexner's financial manager in 1987.
Ehud Barak and Israeli military intelligence
Former Israeli prime minister and intelligence chief Ehud Barak was a frequent visitor to Epstein’s residences in New York, so often that The Daily Beast reported that numerous residents of an apartment building linked to Epstein “had seen Barak in the building multiple times over the last few years, and nearly half a dozen more described running into his security detail”. Barak is also known to have spent the night at one of Epstein’s residences at least once, was photographed leaving Epstein’s residence as recently as 2016, and has admitted to visiting Epstein’s island. Epstein was a co-investor in the company Carbyne.
Zev Shalev, former executive producer for CBS News, stated that he had independently confirmed with two unconnected sources “closely connected to the Epstein story and in a position to know” that Epstein had “worked for Israeli military intelligence.”
- Terje Rød-Larsen, a Norwegian diplomat and Labour politician, received a private loan of $130.000 from Epstein. At a later date, Rød-Larsen approved a payment of $$100.000 from the think-tank he was leading, International Peace Institute (IPI), to Epstein, but the sum was never paid out. Rød-Larsen later resigned from IPI.
IPI has several links to Epstein, including through a donation of 375,000 dollars from one of his foundations. Several press releases from Epstein’s organisations are about the partnership with the think tank.
Epstein was the person who introduced Bill Gates to IPI. In a 2013 meeting (see below), where IPI introduced Gates to a polio eradication project, turned out to be very fruitful for the think-tank. Later the same year, Gates’ foundation granted IPI 2.5 million dollars. Since then, an addition 6 million dollars has followed, according to the foundation. The most recent grant was earlier this year, an additional 250,000 dollars.
- When asked by his successor as chairperson, former Nobel Committee chair Thorbjørn Jagland denied having met Jeffrey Epstein. But at a 2013 meeting, not only did Jagland meet Epstein, he hosted him at his lavish residence in Strasbourg, France (which Jagland had as Secretary General of the Council of Europe). At the time, Jagland was also the sitting chair of the Nobel committee, which awards the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize. Also present: Bill Gates "a philanthropist touted as a possible Prize recipient."... "Also present were representatives of the think tank International Peace Institute (IPI), who later that year partnered with Gates’ foundation in the fight against polio." According to Jagland, Gates and Epstein arrived together.
- Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway met Epstein several times between 2011 and 2013 for charity purposes, one of them in his New York home. In 2019, she apologised for not having scrutinized his past more thoroughly before meeting him. Former prime minister Kjell Magne Bondevik of Norway met Epstein at a dinner party in 2013, but declined to pursue funding from Epstein, allegedly having found out about Epstein’s past in a Google search.
Epstein lobbied on behalf of Barclays CEO Jes Staley in 2012, when Barclays opted for Antony Jenkins over Staley as CEO. The Mail on Sunday reported the existence of emails showing that Epstein backed Staley in 2012 - for a job he got three years later anyway. The pair know each other from Staley’s days in charge of JP Morgan’s private bank, where the billionaire Epstein was a client.  Staley visited Epstein's island, Little St. James, twice, "accompanied by his wife on both visits,” 
Staley was present at a meeting at Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion in 2011, together with former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers; Bill Gates, Microsoft’s co-founder; and Boris Nikolic, who was the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s science adviser.
In 2008, Epstein was convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution, for which he served 13 months in prison according to a plea deal worked out by defense lawyer Jay Lefkowitz and approved by Alex Acosta. This deal granted immunity to "any potential co-conspirators" and was keep secret "from Epstein's victims, which meant they would not know to challenge it in court. As it turned out, this actually broke the law, because victims have a right to know of such developments, under the Crime Victims’ Rights Act."
Epstein was re-arrested on July 6, 2019, on federal charges for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York. Thousands of documents were unsealed an a massive expose of the Epstein sexual blackmail operation ensued.
According to Bloomberg: "He was arrested on the weekend after returning from Paris on his Gulfstream G550." In July he was reportedly found unconscious in his Manhattan jail cell with injuries to his neck , after which he was put on a "suicide watch", but on August 2019 it Reuters reported that "Epstein found dead in jail, was not on suicide watch".
Maurene Comey is reportedly one of the federal prosecutors on the Jeffrey Epstein case as she an assistant United States attorney in the Southern District of New York, and daughter of former FBI Director, James Comey. Some have suggested that Maurene Comey may have lost the footage outside his cell, due to a "mix-up".
- Full article: Jeffrey Epstein/"Suicide"
- Full article: Jeffrey Epstein/"Suicide"
Jeffrey Epstein reportedly committed suicide. Various corporate media sources referred to this as an "apparent suicide", without explaining exactly what had the appearance of a suicide. He was reportedly on a "suicide watch", but later reports stated that he had been taken off before the event. CCTV was not forthcoming, for unexplained reasons. The guards whose responsibility it had been to watch him had not been doing so, but admitted falsifying logs, although were not punished when they admitted this. Although the autopsy did not rule it a suicide, it was later declared to be so.
A similar affair plays out with Peter Nygard from Canada, who also operated a fashion label and had rumors of this kind surrounding him since at least the 2000s, some dating back to the 1980s. A complaint brought against him in April of 2020 at the SDNY says: "Nygard used his considerable influence in the fashion industry, his wealth, his power through corruption of officials, and a network of company employees under his direction, to kidnap, groom and entice children and women," His modus oparandi resembles that of Epstein:
- Targeting of young and underaged models
- Own/Finance fashion/modelling agencies
- Lured victims with promises of modelling career opportunities
- Trafficked women on private jet
- Private island / Private estate in the Caribbean
- Confiscation of passports
- Imprisonment and isolation
- Co-conspirators recruited young women
- Co-conspirators facilitating sexual assaults and cover-up
- Use of threats and intimidation
- Use of bribes, payoffs and NDAs in exchange for silence
Interest in eugenics and transhumanism
According to various sources, beginning in the early 2000s Epstein developed a strong interest in improving the human race through genetic engineering and artificial intelligence, including using his own sperm. He addressed the scientific community at various events and occasions and communicated his fascination with eugenics. It was reported in August 2019 that Epstein had planned to "seed the human race with his DNA" by impregnating up to 20 women at a time using his New Mexico compound as a "baby ranch", where mothers would give birth to his offspring. He was an advocate of cryonics and his own idiosyncratic version of transhumanism, and had said that he intended to have his penis and head frozen.
|Nicole Junkermann||“In Epstein’s planes flight manifest, a pattern which was visible from the information available is how he would use his private jet. He would use the plane for two main reasons. Most commonly he would fly himself and a number of his entourage to a destination, or alternatively he would fly people to meet him. The rarest occurrence was when Epstein would fly without any of his usual entourage and just one other passenger. There was only one name that jumped out from the flight manifest as a good example of when Epstein alternated from his routine. His second meeting with Nicole Junkermann... On Saturday 31st August 2002, Jeffrey Epstein and Nicole Junkermann would fly from Paris Le Bourget Airport to Birmingham Airport, in the UK, alone. They would return to Paris, via the same route, on Monday 2nd September 2002. For Jeffrey Epstein to fly without any of his normally present entourage is very unusual. So what was happening that weekend?”||Nicole Junkermann|
|17 July 2019|
|Document:Assange Must Not Also Die in Jail||blog post||13 August 2019||Craig Murray||Many of the same people who are relieved by Jeffrey Epstein’s death would like to see Julian Assange dead too.|
|Document:Epstein's Death Must Be the Start, not the End, of the Investigation||blog post||11 August 2019||Craig Murray||It is a great shame that in the UK, the Establishment has been able to characterise the falsifications of Carl Beech as discrediting the entire notion of historical child sexual abuse.|
- https://www.mintpressnews.com/ari-ben-menashe-israel-relationship-jeffrey-epstein/263465/ saved at Archive.org and Archive.is
- https://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992 saved at Archive.org and Archive.is
- https://news.isst-d.org/an-interview-with-nick-bryant-part-ii-the-epstein-affair/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/the_sweetheart_deal_for_bill_clintons_orgy_island_pal_may_be_exposed_and_overturned.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article221404845.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- Some info that is available on JEGE INC saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
-  saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://pagesix.com/2019/08/02/jeffrey-epstein-selling-creepy-helicopter-built-for-cuddling saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-in-florida-and-new-york-report saved at Archive.org
- https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/peter-nygard-jeffrey-epstein-and-the-fashion-to-sexual-assault-pipeline/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.coreysdigs.com/trafficking/is-peter-nygard-the-canadian-jeffrey-epstein/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://hive.blog/hive-122315/@v4vapid/canada-s-epstein-peter-nygaard-faces-17-new-charges-of-rape-from-former-models saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://web.archive.org/web/20190802050030/https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/01/jeffrey-epstein-new-york-times-details-dna-eugenics-interest/1886777001/ |