David Campbell Bannerman
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| David Campbell Bannerman |
|Alma mater||Bryanston School, University of Edinburgh, University of Pennsylvania|
David Campbell Bannerman (born 28 May 1960, Bombay, India) is an MEP for Eastern from UKIP.
- MA (Hons.) (Economics and Politics), University of Edinburgh (1979-1983); exchange scholarship to Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania (1981-1982). Corporate communications and advertising agencies (1983-1996). Special adviser to the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland (peace process) (1996-1997). Communication Director, Association of Transoperative Companies, London (1997-1999). Head of Communications, Website Division, United News and Media PLC (2000). Public relations consultant (including Bunson Manteller, London) (2001- ).
- Member, Committee on International Trade
- Member, Subcommittee on Security and Defence
- Substitute, Committee on Foreign Affairs
- In the UK Independence Party: Chairman (2005-2006); Deputy Leader and Head of Policy (2006- ). Contractual agent working for the Independence and Democracy Group co-leader (2005-2006).
- Councillor, Tunbridge Wells Borough Council (Chairman of Highways and Transportation) (1992-1996).
- Chairman of the Bow Group (UK Conservative think tank) (1993-1994). Screenwriter, feature films (2001- ).
- European Parliament, Declaration of Members' Financial Interests: David Campbell Bannerman, 18 June 2009, accessed 03 November 2009.
- European Parliament, MEP Directory: David Campbell Bannerman, accessed 03 November 2009.