| Karen Kwiatkowski |
|Member of||National Security Whistleblowers Coalition|
|Interests|| • Office of Special Plans|
• 2003 Iraq War
Former Pentagon staffer who has exposed the lies of the Pentagon.
Karen Kwiatkowski is a former Pentagon staffer who has exposed the lies of the Pentagon. She writes at Lew Rockwells blog.
|Inside the Pentagon's "Office of Special Plans" - 2014|
Karen Kwiatkowski has written on the corrupting influence of the Pentagon on intelligence analysis leading up to the Iraq War in a series of articles in The American Conservative magazine in December 2003 and in a March 2004 article on Salon.com. In the latter piece ("The New Pentagon Papers") she wrote:
I witnessed neoconservative agenda bearers within OSP usurp measured and carefully considered assessments, and through suppression and distortion of intelligence analysis promulgate what were in fact falsehoods to both Congress and the executive office of the president.
Kwiatkowski described how a clique of officers led by retired Navy Captain Bill Luti, assistant secretary of defense for the National Electronic Security Authority (NESA) and former aide to Dick Cheney when the latter was Secretary of Defense, took control of military intelligence and how the "Office of Special Plans" (OSP) grew and eventually turned into a censorship and disinformation organism controlling the NESA.
On 7 May 2019, Karen Kwiatkowski wrote an article entitled "Pray and Weep", which commented on the (chemical) torture of Julian Assange in Belmarsh Prison. It came out of the blue, but since she is well connected as a former military official working in the Pentagon, the information she related is credible.
The agenda is to destroy Assange as a human being, and they may well succeed. In doing this evil deed, in all of our names, America herself – whether we put her first, last, or somewhere in the middle – will have dug her own grave.
- ↑ "Work and Ideology (Professionals Liars in Iraq and US)"
- ↑ https://www.lewrockwell.com/author/karen-kwiatkowski/?ptype=article
- ↑ The New Pentagon Papers - A High-Ranking Military Officer Reveals how Defense Department Extremists Suppressed Information and Twisted the Truth to Drive the Country to War, by Karen Kwiatkowski, Salon.com, March 10, 2004 Archived February 26, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- ↑ "Pray and Weep"
- ↑ https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/05/karen-kwiatkowski/pray-and-weep/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ follow up article: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/09/karen-kwiatkowski/why-is-julian-assange-being-tortured-to-death/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is