| Martin Armstrong |
|Born||01 November 1949|
|Contempt of court, Commingling|
|Interests|| • Financial system|
• Stock market crash
• Bill Browder
• Edmond Safra
• Hermitage Capital Management
• “Climate change”
Economic forecaster who was held in jail for 11 years, most of the time for contempt of court, after being relieved of the initial charges.
Martin Arthur Armstrong is a self-taught economic forecaster who's computer program, now named Socrates, has reliably predicted several major economic crises in the past.
After refusing to hand over the source code for his economic forecasting program and phone recordings, he was charged for operating a ponzi scheme and held in contempt of court for a total of seven years after the initial charges against him proved to be indefensible. An attempt on his life was made during his time in prison from which he nearly died.
A documentary from 2014 directed by Marcus Vetter and co-produced by Arte tells the story of Armstrong's financial model, his imprisonment, release and comeback. The film was, according to Armstrong, insured by Lloyds of London against slander and libel, thus the presented facts would hold up in a court of law.
Forecast 2020 and beyond
In his view, the economic decline brought about by the Corona virus crisis is a deliberate attempt to bring the world economy into a position where strong changes are more readily accepted. In a blog post from 7th July 2020 he questions: "if there will even be free elections post-2024 given what the computer is projecting". From his analysis he concludes that "World War is coming [in the] 2025-2027 time period".
- https://mises.org/library/martin-armstrong-forecaster saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/about/1113-2/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/michicans-trojan-horse-to-open-the-door-for-judges-to-order-people-be-implanted-with-tracking-chips/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/rule-of-law/federal-judge-orders-the-torture-of-chelsea-manning/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong-in-the-media/the-forecaster/jeffrey-epstein-is-dead-of-course-on-schedule/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/future-forecasts/does-the-govt-seek-to-keep-the-public-blind-deaf-and-dumb/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is