| Theranos |
(Pharmaceutical company, CIA front company?)
|Extinction||September 4, 2018|
|Membership||• Sunny Balwani|
• George Shultz
• Channing Robertson
• William Perry
• Henry Kissinger
• Sam Nunn
• Gary Roughead
• Jim Mattis
• William Foege
• Bill Frist
• Richard Kovacevich
• Riley P. Bechtel
|American pharma company that was touted as a breakthrough health technology company. Possibly a CIA front company, for an unknown purpose.|
Theranos was an American privately held corporation that was touted as a breakthrough health technology company. Founded in 2003 by 19-year-old Elizabeth Holmes, Theranos raised more than US$700 million from venture capitalists and private investors, resulting in a $10 billion valuation at its peak in 2013 and 2014.
The company claimed that it had devised blood tests that required very small amounts of blood and that could be performed rapidly and accurately, all using compact automated devices which the company had developed. These claims were later proven to be false, and the company a scam. What remained of the company was dissolved on September 4, 2018.
Several things point to Theranos being a CIA front company, for an unknown purpose, possibly as a way to have a rigged medical testing method for a future pandemic. In 2016, Theranos went to Mexico in 2009 to look into Swine flu, and in 2016 tried to get emergency authorization for a Zika test.
The the Wikipedia and Investopedia articles covers the extensive fraudulent activities. There are also several documentaries about the case.
Several things point to Theranos being a CIA front company.
- The Congress for Cultural Freedom was revealed as a CIA front in 1966. Its funding came in large part from oligarch Julius Fleischmann, Jr. (1900–1968), Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes’ grandfather. (His name is omitted in the Wikipedia article, where instead her great-grandfather with the same name, Julius Fleischmann, is mentioned.) Holmes’ father, Christian Holmes, worked was vice president of Enron, and later worked for USAID, which often is used as a front for CIA activities.
- Elizabeth's parents were long time friends with Richard Fuisz, who worked for the CIA in the Middle East, establishing several dummy corporations selling medical and oil-rig equipment.. The Holmses later fell out with Fuisz over patent rights, leading to a law suit.
- Elizabeth Holmes had long cultivated a relationship with the Clintons, appearing at Clinton Foundation events and becoming friend with Chelsea Clinton.
The Theranos board included several heavyweight deep state operatives:
- George Shultz, former U.S. Secretary of State and Secretary of the Treasury
- William Perry, former U.S. Secretary of Defense and Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (the Pentagon’s lab for space lasers and killer robots)
- Henry Kissinger, former U.S. Secretary of State and National Security Advisor
- Sam Nunn, former U.S. Senator, Chair of the Senate Armed Services Committee, co-chairman of the Nuclear Threat Initiative, a deep state think thank that has been central in planning for "countermeasures" for potential attacks with nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons, including planning for Covid.
- Gary Roughead, U.S. Navy Admiral, Chief of Naval Operations
- Jim Mattis, U.S. Marine Corps General, Supreme Commander NATO
- William Frist, former U.S. Senate majority leader
- Richard Kovacevich, Wells Fargo Chairman/CEO
- Riley P. Bechtel, chairman/CEO Bechtel Group at the time, America’s largest private company and military-industrial complex heavyweight.
- William Foege (former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- Heather King, an aide of Hillary Clinton, became general counsel of the company.
A significant part of its funding came from similar deep state operatives:
- Rupert Murdoch (News Corp): funded $125 million.
- Betsy DeVos (Amway): funded $100 million. Betsy Devos’ brother is the founder of Blackwater, the CIA’s go-to private contractor for assassinations and other "security work."
- Walton family (Walmart): funded $150 million
- Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim
- John Elkann of the Agnelli family
|William Foege||“Having had the opportunity to look at their technology, it's very robust. The problems they have been vilified for have to do with lab operations and the fact that they have not published in peer reviewed journals. They are correcting the operational problems, and changes are being made. As for the science, they are preparing to send articles to peer reviewed journals. For me, the bottom line is that global health needs this sort of technology and Theranos is going to solve the problems to provide it. That's what has me excited.”||William Foege||25 July 2016|
7 of the 12 of the members already have pages here:
|William Foege||Former Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation fellow, board member of scam company Theranos.|
|Henry Kissinger||US deep politician, 40+ Bilderbergs, Nobel peace prize, war criminal|
|James Mattis||“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”|
|Sam Nunn||USDSO? Chair of the Senate Armed Services Committee, founded the Nuclear Threat Initiative, 2 Bilderbergers, participated in both Operation Dark Winter & A Spreading Plague|
|William Perry||Attended the 1996 Bilderberg as US Secretary of Defense|
|George Shultz||US Cold warrior who attended the 1984 Washington Conference on International Terrorism|
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20191007102223/https://fortune.com/2014/06/12/theranos-blood-holmes/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20170903233330/https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/elizabeth-holmes-theranos-exclusive
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-03-14/theranos-misled-investors-and-consumers-who-used-its-blood-test
- ↑ https://www.fourmilab.ch/fourmilog/archives/2018-07/001771.html
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-healthcare-theranos-idUSL3N1BC01W
- ↑ https://www.familybusinessmagazine.com/what-family-businesses-can-learn-theranos
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20180905141103/https://www.bcg.com/en-us/about/people/experts/christian-holmes.aspx
- ↑ a b John Carreyrou Bad Blood, page 58
- ↑ John Carreyrou Bad Blood, page 285
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/elizabeth-holmes-trial-theranos/card/BkohXCrIWy7gmFPxVuKh
- ↑ https://www.businessinsider.com/theranos-former-board-members-henry-kissinger-george-shultz-james-mattis-2019-3
- ↑ https://news.bloomberglaw.com/business-and-practice/former-theranos-general-counsel-king-leaves-boies-schiller
- ↑ https://news.crunchbase.com/health-wellness-biotech/theranos-elizabeth-holmes-trial-investors-board/
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/business-59071205