| Hillary Clinton |
(lawyer, politician, deep politician)
|Born||Hillary Diane Rodham|
October 26, 1947
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Alma mater||Wellesley College, Yale Law School|
|Parents|| • Hugh Rodham|
• Dorothy Howell
|Member of||7th floor group, French-American Foundation/Young Leaders, National Security Whistleblowers Coalition/Dirty Dozen|
|Interest of||Michael Rivero, Victor Thorn|
|Subpage||•Hillary Clinton/Private email server|
“Too big to jail”
Hillary Rodham Clinton, a Cabal member and wife of another member, ex-US President Bill Clinton is a former US Secretary of State. She was chosen as the Democratic Party's nominee for the 2016 US presidential election. Although reportedly 0.3% ahead in polls, on 8th November, she lost to Donald Trump, who was elected as 45th President of the United States.
As a junior lawyer, in 1973, Hillary "showed her willingness to ally herself with powerful corrupt interests... [she] conspired to deny Nixon access to legal counsel. In order to pull this off, Hillary wrote a fraudulent legal brief and confiscated public documents to hide her deception". This has been denied guardians of the official narrative such as Snopes.com.
In the early 1980s, as a 'nobody' from Arkansas, she was appointed a Young Leader for the French-American Foundation in 1983 and 1984 (unknown if she participated in the years 1985-88), implying that she was seen as promising enough to be handler for next year's Young Leaders.
Clinton previously represented New York in the United States Senate from 2001 to 2009. Before that, as the wife of the 42nd President of the United States, Bill Clinton, she was First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001.
- Full article: Hillary Clinton/Private email server
- Full article: Hillary Clinton/Private email server
Hillary Clinton's need for off-the-record, secret communications is illustrated by a leaked 2015 email from Brian Fallon that "Her office on the 7th floor of the State Department did not allow for email use, so she seldom used email during the workday." Her solution was simply to use a private email server at home for sensitive Emails. The FBI's investigation into this email server uncovered the 7th Floor Group, which the FBI termed a "shadow government", but which commercially-controlled media chose to ignore.
In October 2015, a judge ruled that this rendered her exempt from FOIA requests. Edward MacMahon Jr. noted that if a lower-level government employee “cooked up their own home server” and received emails containing classified information, “they would have already been arrested.” The US State Department told the Competitive Enterprise Institute that its FOIA request for Clinton aide emails pertaining to cybersecurity would produce 38,000 pages of emails. In January this was revised downwards to just one page containing one email.
US Deep state membership
In 2006, Sibel Edmonds named Hillary Clinton as one of her "Dirty Dozen", listing members of congress who "by their action or inaction, have stood against real investigations, hearings, and legislation dealing with government whistleblowers who have exposed waste, fraud, abuse, and or criminal activities within government agencies."
In the 2008 election, Hillary Clinton was a leading candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination. In 2015, she was referred to as "too big to jail" by lawyer Edward MacMahon Jr., citing "a pattern of light punishments for top government officials who have mishandled classified information."
2016 US Presidential bid
- Full article: 2016 US presidential election
- Full article: 2016 US presidential election
Ending two years of speculation and coy denials, Hillary Clinton announced on 12 April 2015 that she would seek the presidency for a second time. She became the Democratic nominee for the 2016 vote after Bernie Sanders called for her to be nominated at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia on 26 July 2016. The Clinton campaign had earlier announced that Tim Kaine had been chosen as her running mate. The Clinton–Kaine ticket then faced billionaire Republican nominee Donald Trump and his running mate Indiana Governor Mike Pence in the 8 November 2016 presidential election.
In the run up to the 2016 presidential election, Hillary's health appeared uncertain, and the commercially-controlled media treated it as a third rail topic. In August 2016, at least two journalists were sacked after bringing up the topic: Dr. Drew Pinsky, whose current-affairs show was axed after 5½ years and David Seaman, from the Huffington Post after mentioning her apparent health decline to coworkers.
Hillary Clinton has been referred to as a "teflon candidate" in deference to her remarkable ability to "avoid damage from major scandals, any one of which would destroy a politician". Below is an incomplete chronological list by the earliest known date of each controversy. No charges have been brought against her in relation to these incidents.
- 1978: Cattle futures ($1,000 investment generated nearly $100,000 leading to questions about possible impropriety in 1994);
- 1993: Alleged suppression of Wellesley thesis (the White House requested that Wellesley not release it);
- 1993: White House travel office controversy (critics said the firings allowed friends of the Clintons to take over the travel business);
- 1993: White House FBI files controversy (Clinton allegedly read FBI files for political purposes but her fingerprints were not found on files);
- 1996: Commercegate (she allegedly gave rides on a government plane in return for campaign cash);
- 1996: "It Takes a Village" ghostwriter (criticized for not giving credit to ghostwriter who allegedly wrote most of the book);
- 1998: "Vast right-wing conspiracy" (conspiracy theory referenced by her in 1998 and as recently as 2016);
- 1999: Kissing Suha Arafat (kissed Mrs. Arafat after her speech claiming Israel used poison against Palestinians);
- 2000: Hollywood fundraiser (Clinton's campaign fined for under-reporting funds raised for her by a convicted drug dealer);
- 2001: Hasidic pardons (soon after her Senate election, the Clintons met with New York supporters seeking clemency for their neighbors, which they received);
|Shortly after the NATO-backed murder of Libyan President Muammar Gaddafi on 20 October 2011 Clinton was interviewed by CBS News.. When informed of Gaddafi's death her face lights up, she chuckled and in an allusion to Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, said "We came; we saw; He died." followed by chortles of laughter.|
- 2007: Norman Hsu (Clinton took bundled contributions from Hsu despite warnings about his criminal activity);
- 2009: After President Obama declared the military kidnapping of President Manuel Zelaya in a coup, Hillary Clinton "corrected him" saying it was a legal change of government.
- 2011: Attacks on Libya (she testified to Congress that congressional authorization for military action is not needed);
- 2012: Benghazi attack (Clinton took responsibility for security lapses at consulate where fatalities occurred).
- 2012?: Roscoe B. Davis charged in January 2019 that "HRC was neck deep in illegal arms dealing to our enemies, Fast & Furious on the international scale."
- 2015: Email controversy (exclusively used her family's private email server for official State Department communications).
- 2016: On 30 October 2016, an audio recording surfaced on the internet in which she suggested rigging an election in Palestine.
In January 2019, RT put Hillary Clinton as #8 on their 2018 list of Russophobes, commenting "Hillary moves down the list from last year, but she's still hanging in there because her dedication to blaming everything bad that has happened to her on Russia can't be ignored."
Hillary Clinton charges $100,000 to $300,000 for a speech, and together with her husband, received about $2 million/month for professional speaking. She receives such payments into a Delaware-based holding company, ZFS Holdings, which she set up 8 days after stepping down as secretary of state in 2013.
A Quote by Hillary Clinton
|Election/Fraud||“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”||2006||Observer.com|
|Document:Fifty Years of the Deep State||“She was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”||Jerry Zeifman|
Event Participated in
|Bilderberg/1997||12 June 1997||15 June 1997||US|
|The 45th Bilderberg meeting|
|Document:Bloggers Under Siege - Craig Murray Charged with Contempt of Court||blog post||27 April 2020||Ludwig De Braeckeleer||From Lockerbie to the Russia Hoax, Craig Murray has of course upset people in high-places, including some who work for Intelligence Agencies.|
|Document:Free Julian Assange, Mr. President||Article||9 February 2018||Roger Stone||The Donald Trump I know is a generous, compassionate, humane and, above all, fair man. As his steadfast, loyal, decades-long supporter, with all I have I implore him: Mr. President, FREE JULIAN ASSANGE!|
|Document:Julian Assange Must be Freed, Not Betrayed||Article||18 February 2020||John Pilger||Sarah Ferguson's interview made no mention of a leaked document, revealed by WikiLeaks, called 'Libya Tick Tock', prepared for Hillary Clinton, which described her as the central figure driving the destruction of the Libyan state in 2011. This resulted in 40,000 deaths, the arrival of ISIS in North Africa and the European refugee and migrant crisis.|
|Document:Libya: Fine, but why Britain||article||20 March 2011||Brian Barder||David Cameron seemingly Gung Ho on toppling the Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi, while Barack Obama takes a back seat|
|Document:Niyirah al-Sabah’s Story||article||28 August 2011||Sandra Barr||Niyirah al-Sabah presenting her lies about Saddam Hussein's troops taking babies out of incubators that led to the Iraq War and Iman al-Obeidi claiming she was gang-raped by Muammar Gaddafi's forces justifying the 2011 Attacks on Libya|
|Document:Rothschilds Caught Rigging The US Presidential Election||Article||30 September 2016||'SatyaRaj'||Whether it's Clinton or Trump, the Rothschilds are the real winners!|
|Document:Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Approved Sending Libya’s Sarin to Syrian Rebels||Article||28 April 2016||Eric Zuesse||The commercially-controlled media won’t inform the public when a US Secretary of State, and her boss the US President, are the persons actually behind a sarin gas attack they’re blaming on a foreign leader the US aristocrats and their allied foreign aristocrats are determined to topple and replace. Is this really a democracy?|
|Document:The Assange Arrest is a Warning From History||Article||12 April 2019||John Pilger||Leni Riefenstahl, close friend of Adolf Hitler, whose films helped cast the Nazi spell over Germany told me that the message in her films, the propaganda, was dependent not on “orders from above” but on what she called the “submissive void” of the public: "When people no longer ask serious questions, they are submissive and malleable. Anything can happen.”|
|Document:The Trump Administration’s Syria Gas Attack Narrative Continues to Unravel||Article||18 April 2017||Michael Krieger||United States Government: "They Lied About Iraq; They Lied About Libya; They're Lying About Syria."|
|Document:The World would not survive a Hillary Clinton Presidency||article||18 April 2016||Paul Craig Roberts||Hillary Clinton has escaped unharmed from so many crimes and scandals that she would likely be the most reckless president in American history. Considering the extraordinary destructive force of nuclear weapons, Hillary as president could mean the end of life on earth.|
|Document:Why Isn’t Everyone In Favour of Taxing Financial Speculation?||report||19 April 2016||Robert Reich||Bernie Sanders wants to tax stock trades at a rate of 0.5 percent (a trade of $1,000 would cost $5), and bond trades at 0.1 percent. The tax would reduce incentives for high-speed trading, insider deal-making, and short-term financial betting. Sanders’ 0.5 percent tax could thereby finance public investments that enlarge the economic pie rather than merely rearrange its slices – like tuition-free public education.|
- "Republican Donald Trump is elected US president, defeating Democrat Hillary Clinton"
- Document:Fifty Years of the Deep State
- "Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Presidential Bid"
- "Hillary Clinton’s DNC Speech Had Bernie Sanders’s Fingerprints on It"
- "Barbs and battles as presidential campaign heats up in Wisconsin"
- "Hillary Clinton and the DNC's Super Delegate Fraud"
- "Jane Sanders: Clinton will fall short of pledged delegates"
- "United States presidential election, 2016"
- Document:The World would not survive a Hillary Clinton Presidency
- Clinton, Hillary. Living History. Simon & Schuster, 2003. ISBN 0-7432-2224-5. pp. 86–88.
- Bernstein, Carl (2007). A Woman in Charge: The Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton. Knopf. ISBN 0-375-40766-9.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "CSS"). pp. 134–138.
- Dedman, Bill, "Reading Hillary Rodham's hidden thesis", msnbc.com, March 2, 2007. Accessed March 3, 2007.
- Locy, Toni. "For White House Travel Office, a Two-Year Trip of Trouble", The Washington Post, February 27, 1995. Retrieved June 17, 2007.
- Book reveals Hillary's 'passionate affair' BBC News August 4, 1999
- Kessler, Ronald. The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents, pp. 21–22 (Crown Publishing Group, 2014): "investigation had concluded that Hillary's rage had led to her friend's suicide."
- Johnston, David. " Tests Find No Proof First Lady or Top Aides Touched F.B.I. Files", The New York Times, November 3, 1996. Accessed July 15, 2007.
- Drew, Elizabeth. On the Edge: The Clinton Presidency, p. 192 (Simon and Schuster, 1995).
- Frieden, Terry. "Ex-Ron Brown Partner Claims Clintons Backed 'Sale' Of Trade Seats", CNN (March 23, 1998).
- Thomas, Bill. "Ghostly fees for Hillary's scribes?", Baltimore Sun (January 4, 2001).
- Condon, Stephanie (February 3, 2016). "Hillary Clinton: The vast, right-wing conspiracy" is "even better funded" now". CBS News. Retrieved February 5, 2016.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "CSS").
- Lueck, Thomas. "Mrs. Clinton Explains Kiss In Middle East", New York Times (July 14, 2000).
- "Sen. Clinton fundraising group fined over Hollywood gala". CNN.com. 2006-01-05. Archived from the original on January 11, 2006. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "CSS").
- Russakoff, Dale. "Clinton Cleared in New Square Pardon Case", Washington Post (June 21,2002).
- Clinton on Qaddafi: "We came, we saw, he died." - CBS News 20 October 2011
- "The Libya Gamble: Inside Hillary Clinton's Push for War & the Making of a Failed State"
- Meek, James; McAuliff, Michael (2007-09-12). "Team Clinton can't explain ignoring warnings". Daily News (New York). New York. Retrieved 2007-09-12.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "CSS").
- "Congress members grill administration officials on Libya mission". CNN. March 31, 2011.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "CSS").
- Rubin, Jennifer (May 21, 2013). "Clinton's role in the Benghazi fiasco and blame-shifting". The Washington Post.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "CSS").
- Helderman, Rosalind and Hamburger, Tom. "State Dept. inspector general report sharply criticizes Clinton's email practices", Washington Post (May 25, 2016).
- "2006 Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election"