WEF/Young Global Leaders/2014
These are the publicly exposed WEF/Young Global Leaders of 2014. The WEF doesn't always publish all the names of candidates. The previous year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2013, the following as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2015.
- Catherine Howarth is a British executive in the NGO sector and a board member of the Scott Trust, owner of the UK deep state organ the Guardian.
- Dominique Anglade is a Canadian politician. She is a member of the Quebec Parliament from the Liberal Party. She attended the 2018 Bilderberg.
- Jacinda Ardern is the Prime Minister of New Zealand, for the Labour party. Her career having signs of being helped forward by deep state interests, she started some of the harshest measures on COVID-19 in 2020.
- Jared Cohen has attended the 2018 and 2019 Bilderbergs. He is the CEO of Jigsaw (formerly Google Ideas) and an Adjunct Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Rebecca Weintraub is a Harvard professor who works for total vaccination of everyone in the world. To achieve that, "we need to change our playbook... And that’s going to include vaccine mandates.”