WEF/Young Global Leaders
“What we are very proud of, is that we penetrate the global cabinets of countries with our WEF Young Global Leaders. (YGL)”
Klaus Schwab (2017) 
Not to be confused with the predecessor group, the WEF's Global Leaders for Tomorrow (1992-2003)
The Young Global Leaders, or Forum of Young Global Leaders is a deep state recruitment network launched by Klaus Schwab in 2004. Scores, perhaps even hundreds of its members, like those of the Bilderberg group have assumed key positions in the COVID-19 event.
The predecessor to the program existed from 1993, the Global Leaders for Tomorrow.
- Full article: WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow
- Full article: WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow
By 2021, the Young Leaders are starting to pop up as the top leadership of countries: French President Emmanuel Macron, New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern, the "youngest Finnish PM ever" Sanna Marin, German Health Minister during the COVID-lockdowns Jens Spahn, possible Chancellor candidate Annalena Baerbock, and many others.
The group states that it connects the Young Leaders "to a community of remarkable peers and investing further in their leadership abilities, the aim is to create a ripple effect over five years that benefits their organizations and the world."
Launched by Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum in 2004, the Young Global Leaders are governed by a board of twelve world and industry leaders, ranging from Queen Rania of Jordan to Marissa Mayer of Yahoo! and Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales. Schwab created the group with $1 million won from the Dan David Prize, and the inaugural 2005 class comprised 237 young leaders. Young Global Leaders participate in the Annual Meeting of the New Champions, established in 2007 and known informally as "Summer Davos", alongside Global Growth Companies and other delegations to the World Economic Forum.
BusinessWeek's Bruce Nussbaum described the Young Global Leaders as "the most exclusive private social network in the world", while the organization itself describes the selected leaders as representing "the voice for the future and the hopes of the next generation".
Representing over 70 different nations, Young Global Leaders are nominated by alumni to serve six-year terms and are subject to veto during the selection process. Candidates must be younger than 38 years old at the time of acceptance (meaning active YGLs are 44 and younger), and highly accomplished in their fields. Over the years, there have been hundreds of honorees, including several popular celebrities, alongside recognized high achievers and innovators in politics, business, academia, media, and the arts.
Daniel Crenshaw, A Republican Texas Congressman, was selected as a Young Global Leader in 2019. According to podcaster Tim Pool, Crenshaw explained that the Young Global Leader list is an editorial list of prominent young people and that there is no communication or agreement before being put on their website. People recognized as a Young Global Leader are allowed to attend one meeting of the World Economic Forum for free.
The year-by-year lists are not complete.
Fernando Zavala was listed under "active alumni" in 2010, but from unknown year. Similarly Wadah Khanfar, who were members before 2008.
|WEF/Young Global Leaders (unassigned year)||WEF/Young Global Leaders where the year they started participating is unknown.|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2005||WEF's Young Global Leaders for 2005|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2006||WEF/Young Global Leaders for 2006|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2007||WEF's Young Global Leaders for 2007|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2008||WEF/Young Global Leaders for 2008|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2009||WEF/Young Global Leaders 2009|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2010||WEF's Young Global Leaders for 2010|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2011||WEF's Young Global Leaders for 2011|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2012||WEF's Young Global Leaders for 2012|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2013||WEF's Young Global Leaders for 2013|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2014||WEF's Young Global Leaders for 2014|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2015||WEF's Young Global Leaders for 2015|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2016||WEF/Young Global Leaders for 2016|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2017||WEF's Young Global Leaders of 2017|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2018||WEF/Young Global Leaders for 2018|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2019||WEF's Young Global Leaders for 2019|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2020||WEF's Young Global Leaders for 2020|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2021||WEF's Young Global Leaders of 2021|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2022||WEF's Young Global Leaders for 2022|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/2023||WEF's Young Global Leaders for 2023|
|Lars Hinrichs||“Without my networks I would be nothing”||Lars Hinrichs||27 February 2021|
|Olivier Oullier||“In France, the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum held in Davos is too often mistakenly perceived as the place where world leaders secretly decide our future. For a lot of people in my country, Davos seems to embody the “evil capitalists”. This is particularly true in French academia. So much so that, when I was applying for my full professorship, I was strongly advised to hide that the Forum made me a Young Global Leader a couple of months earlier. In many countries this honor would have helped me get the job. Not in France.”||Olivier Oullier||4 February 2013|
|Bain & Company||One of the "Big Three" management consultancies|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation||Very influential and rich foundation established to take leadership of global health.|
|Deutsche Bank||German bank|
|Global Internet/Skynet conglomerate|
|HSBC||The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, one of the world's biggest banks|
|Lazard Ltd||Big money sponsor of the WEF/Young Global Leaders|
|Publicis Groupe||French multinational advertising and public relations company|
|UBS||Swiss bank many employees of which reportedly suffered a premature death.|
|Document:Hidden Alliance of former WEF Young Global Leaders working in Lockstep||Article||27 January 2022||Nota Akhir Zaman||Just listen to the President of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, himself say the following: “I have to say when I mention names like Mrs Merkel, Vladimir Putin and so on they have all been Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum, but what we’re really proud of now is the young generation like Prime Minister Trudeau, the President of Argentina and so on.|
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/Md4l9RsMwxr5/
- ↑ http://mashable.com/2011/03/09/pete-cashmore-young-global-leader-2/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20150914181822/http://www.israel21c.org/israeli-joins-bill-gates-and-tony-blair-as-one-of-100-global-leaders-for-tomorrow/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20210422225225/https://arge.com/en/arge-in-the-news/global-leaders-for-tomorrow/
- ↑ https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/news/world-economic-forum-s-global-leaders-for-tomorrow-releases-report-on-measuring-philanthropy saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210422215241/https://som.yale.edu/news/2003/01/yale-som-professor-among-the-2003-world-economic-forums-list-of-one-hundred-new-global-leaders-for-tomorrow
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20000413044608/http://www.weforum.org/glt
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20030824064023/http://www.weforum.org/Communities/members_and_constituents/GLT/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20210304222047/https://www.handelszeitung.ch/unternehmen/world-economic-forum-die-u40-auswahl-der-manager
- ↑ https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/03/ygl-wef-young-global-leaders
- ↑ http://www.weforum.org/community/forum-young-global-leaders - also http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_YGL_FoundationBoard_Members.pdf
- ↑ http://www.hks.harvard.edu/news-events/publications/hks-magazine/archives/summer-2009/next-generation-leadership
- ↑ http://topic.chinadaily.com.cn/index/special/sid/505
- ↑ http://www.businessweek.com/stories/2008-03-17/young-global-leaders-anderson-cooper-and-leonardo-dicaprio-are-in-the-most-exclusive-private-social-network-in-the-world-dot
- ↑ https://www.weforum.org/about/nominate-a-young-global-leader
- ↑ http://www.vreme.com/cms/view.php?id=1103618
- ↑ http://www.wiwo.de/erfolg/management/serie-tickets-zur-macht-iv-wo-die-junge-elite-zusammenkommt/7969206.html
- ↑ http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/09/10/business/economy-business/young-global-leaders-focus-energy-knowledge-better-future
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT1s3iVWWtQ
- ↑ https://fsgjournal.nl/article/2018-01-30-the-mystery-surrounding-the-world-economic-forum
- ↑ https://hobbydocbox.com/66630584-Investors_and_Patents/List-of-active-young-global-leaders.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210210190655/https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2008-03-17/young-global-leaders-anderson-cooper-and-leonardo-dicaprio-are-in-the-most-exclusive-private-social-network-in-the-world-dot
- ↑ https://maloneinstitute.org/
Wikipedia is not affiliated with Wikispooks. Original page source here