Australia/National COVID-19 Coordination Commission
| Australia/National COVID-19 Coordination Commission |
(National public health agency, COVID-19/Task Force)
|Formation||25 March 2020|
|Interests||“national security”, COVID-19|
|Membership||• Neville Power|
• David Thodey
• Greg Combet
• Jane Halton
• Paul Little
• Catherine Tanna
• Philip Gaetjens
• Mike Pezzullo
• Peter Harris
• Andrew Liveris
|The Australian government COVID-19 leadership, including Jane Halton from Event 201 and Bilderberger Andrew Liveris|
The National COVID-19 Coordination Commission (NCCC) was set up on the 25 March 2020 by Prime Minister Scott Morrison as the Australian COVID-19/Task Force. Membership included Bilderberger Andrew Liveris and Event 201 functionary Jane Halton. The group's reported aims includes providing advice on public–private partnerships and coordination to mitigate the social and economic impacts of the 2020 coronavirus pandemic in Australia.
Executive Board membership
It is not public knowledge what exactly the National Covid-19 Coordination Commission (NCCC) is actually doing to further its objective of “mobilising a whole-of-society and whole-of-economy effort” to ameliorate the economic impact of the virus. Neither is the appointment process open, like how Neville Power came to be appointed to leader, and when and why; or how the rest of the NCCC commissioners, many of whom have connections to the fossil fuel industry, came to be appointed.
It is not public knowledge what records were is kept of the commission’s meetings and dealings, neither is by whom the NCCC was directed and to whom it would report, and when, and whether its recommendations would be made public. And how various other advisers to the commission, described as “appendages”, came to be appointed to their influential roles.
Bill Gates connections
At least two of the commissioners have indirect ties to the (extensive) Gates network.
- Neville Powers, the leader of the commission, was Managing Director and CEO of Fortescue Metals Group Ltd for seven years. Fortescue Metals is owned by billionaire Andrew Forrest, who is one of Gates's friends in The Giving Pledge billionaire coordination network.
- Jane Halton has a deep state functionary past, and participated in the Gates-dominated Event 201 pandemic simulation.
|Chair||Neville Power||Former CEO of Fortescue Metals Group|
|Deputy Chair||David Thodey||Chair of the CSIRO and former CEO of Telstra|
|Commissioner||Greg Combet||Former Australian Labor Party Minister for Industry and Innovation|
|Commissioner||Jane Halton||Event 201, Former Secretary of the Department of Finance and the Department of Health, Australian People Smuggling Taskforce ('children overboard' scandal and cover-up) Chair of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations|
|Commissioner||Paul Little||Former Managing Director of Toll Group|
|Commissioner||Catherine Tanna||Managing Director of EnergyAustralia|
|Commissioner||Philip Gaetjens||Secretary of the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet|
|Commissioner||Mike Pezzullo||Secretary of the Department of Home Affairs|
|Commissioner||Peter Harris||Chairman of the Australian Productivity Commission ]]|
|Special Adviser to the Commission||Andrew N. Liveris||CEO of The Dow Chemical Company and director of DowDuPont]]|
The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet provides secretariat support functions for the NCCC.
3 of the 10 of the members already have pages here:
|Jane Halton||Former leader of the murderous People Smuggling Taskforce, event 201 participant|
|Andrew Liveris||Dow Chair and CEO, member of the Australian Covid task force|
- National COVID-19 Coordination Commission Media Release Prime Minister's Office Media Release 25 March 2020
- National COVID-19 Coordination Commission established Shannon Jenkins The Mandarin 25 March 2020
- Nev Power to lead COVID-19 commission Julie-anne Sprague Australian Financial Review 25 March 2020
- Morrison launches COVID-19 Coordination Commission, cancels non-urgent surgery Dana McCauley Sydney Morning Herald 25 March 2020
- https://www.pmc.gov.au/news-centre/domestic-policy/announcement-national-covid-19-coordination-commission-nccc Announcement of the National COVID-19 Coordination Commission (NCCC)