WEF/Young Global Leaders/2019
"The Forum of Young Global Leaders (YGLs) brings together enterprising, socially minded men and women under the age of 40...The goal of the YGL community is to fill an existing global gap, creating a sought-after peer network that allows each member to drive each other to do more and be more...The community creates experiences for next-generation leaders that help to enhance their skills, broaden their world view and drive innovative solutions. The previous year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2018, the following as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2020.
The program functions as a way for the big oligarchs to come in contact and screen a younger generation of future leaders.
- Peter Buttigieg is a very spooky prospective candidate in the US/2020 Presidential election. He was appointed United States Secretary of Transportation in 2021.
- Matthew Guilford is Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Common Health, a part of the The Commons Project. Its digital health system to allow sharing of data about a person’s clinical history and status. "Sharing of COVID-19 test results and vaccination records is a natural role for CommonHealth."
- Yalda Hakim is an Australian/British broadcast journalist, news presenter, and documentary maker.
- Clare O'Neil is an Australian politician. In 2019 she was considered a frontrunner for the deputy leadership during the 2019 Australian Labor Party leadership election.
- Carlos Alvarado Quesada is the President of Costa Rica, in November 2021 the first country to mandate COVID-vaccines for children.
- Annika Saarikko Deputy Prime Minister of Finland since 2020.
- Tigran Khudaverdyan joined the large Russian search engine Yandex in 2006 as a project manager. By 2020 deputy CEO and an executive member of the board of directors.
- Daniel Crenshaw - Congressman from Texas denies being member of the program.
8 of the 107 of the members already have pages here:
|Dan Crenshaw||Republican politician from Texas.|
|Yalda Hakim||BBC World News presenter. Selected as Young Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2019.|
|Poonam Mahajan||WEF YGL Indian politician who attended the Georgetown Leadership Seminar/2015. Father shot dead|
|Clare O'Neil||Australian MP; WEF/Young Global Leaders 2019|
|Carlos Alvarado Quesada||The President of Costa Rica since 2018; graduate of WEF/Young Global Leaders 2019|
- ↑ https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/03/connecting-the-most-outstanding-young-leaders/
- ↑ https://www.younggloballeaders.org/community?class_year=2019&page=1
- ↑ https://www.commonhealth.org/about
- ↑ https://www.cnbcafrica.com/2019/here-are-wefs-young-global-leaders-pushing-boundaries-and-changing-the-world-in-2019/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20190702110138/https://www.younggloballeaders.org/new-class?utf8=✓®ion=a0Tb00000000DC9EAM#results saved via Archive.is
- ↑ https://odysee.com/@TimcastIRL:8/dan-crenshaw-denies-association-with:e