(Redirected from Wilbur L. Ross Jr.)Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Wilbur Ross |
|Born||Wilbur Louis Ross Jr.|
Weehawken, New Jersey, U.S.
|Alma mater||Xavier High School, Yale University, Harvard University|
Multi-millionaire US financier. Bilderberg. US Secretary of Commerce since 2017
Wilbur Ross is a multi-millionaire US financier.
Ross attended at the Xavier High School, a Jesuit led school for boys in New York City and studied at Yale and Harvard University. He is a member of Yale Key and at one point has been reported to be president of Kappa Beta Phi, a secret fraternity of Wall Street bankers.
Ross joined Rothschild Bank of New York in 1976. There he earned his estimated net worth of ~700 Million USD (for years it was reported to be 3 Billion or more). In 1990, as adviser to bondholders who financed Donald Trumps Taj Mahal Casino project, he brokered the deal that avoided Trumps bankruptcy filing.
He left office as Commerce Secretary in January 2021.
Events Participated in
|Bilderberg/2017||1 June 2017||4 June 2017||US|
|The 65th Bilderberg Meeting|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2004||21 January 2004||25 January 2004||World Economic Forum|
|2069 billionaires, CEOs and their politicians and "civil society" leaders met under the slogan Partnering for Prosperity and Security. "We have the people who matter," said World Economic Forum Co-Chief Executive Officer José María Figueres.|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2019||22 January 2019||25 January 2019||World Economic Forum|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2020||21 January 2020||24 January 2020||World Economic Forum|
|This mega-summit of the world's ruling class and their political and media appendages happens every year, but 2020 was special, as the continuous corporate media coverage of COVID-19 started more or less from one day to the next on 20/21 January 2020, coinciding with the start of the meeting.|
- ↑ http://www.thenewjournalatyale.com/2017/02/yale-men-cabinet/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.euromoney.com/article/b1320dw6rm2q4y/wilbur-ross-senior-managing-director-rothschild-newyork saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/30/us/wilbur-ross-fast-facts/index.html saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cabinet-wilbur-ross-kappa-beta-phi-2016-12 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/07/23/why-forbes-is-dropping-wilbur-ross-net-worthagain/#1bd53c8d7e57
- ↑ https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/business/wilbur-ross-once-ushered-deal-for-trump-to-keep-taj/article_4090b1fa-f622-5a24-ba0a-567d6f1d757b.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-wilbur-ross-commerce-20161208-story.html