| Agenda 21 |
|Start||23 April 1992|
|Interest of||• Glenn Beck|
• William Cooper
• Călin Georgescu
• Stanley Johnson
• Rosa Koire
• The Hunger Games
Agenda 21 is a "non-binding" action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development. It has been adopted and is acted upon by most governments around the globe.
It is a product of the Earth Summit (UN Conference on Environment and Development) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. It is an action agenda for the UN, other multilateral organizations, and most governments globally that can be executed at local, national, and global levels. One major objective of the Agenda 21 initiative is that every local government should draw its own local Agenda 21. Its aim initially was to achieve global sustainable development by 2000, with the "21" in Agenda 21 referring to the original target of (or in?) the 21st century.
Agenda 21 is combining efforts from earlier conferences into its program, especially from the United Nations Conference on Human Settlements 1976 (Habitat I):
"Land, because of its unique nature and the crucial role it plays in human settlement, cannot be treated as an ordinary asset, controlled by individuals and subject to the pressures and inefficiencies of the market. Private land ownership also is a principal instrument of accumulation and concentration of wealth and therefore contributes to social injustice; if unchecked it may become a major obstacle in the planning and implementation of development schemes. Social justice, urban renewal, and development, the provision of decent dwellings and healthy conditions for the people can only 'be achieved if land is used in the interests of society as a whole."
The United Nations: World Commission on Environment and Development, or Our Common Future Report, or Brundtland Report from 1987 introduced the concept of sustainable development which now is a focus of Agenda 2030.
68% of world population is projected to live in urban areas by 2050.
Because of grassroots pushback, the federal government today rarely uses the term Agenda 21 or Sustainable America anymore. According to reports, apartment complexes with mixed business use have been built in many towns across the US in recent years, which are connected with the efforts of Agenda 21. Some observers say these are not yet economically viable, would however come into full use when Agenda 21 were to become a focus point in the near future along with, according to some theories, repurposing of most of the land of the United States to facilitate migration into cities.
"No matter where you live, I’ll bet that there have been hundreds of condos built in the center of your town recently. Over the last ten years there has been a ‘planning revolution’ across the US. Your commercial, industrial, and multi-residential land was rezoned to ‘mixed use.’
Nearly everything that got approvals for development was designed the same way: ground floor retail with two stories of residential above. Mixed use. Very hard to finance for construction, and very hard to manage since it has to have a high density of people in order to justify the retail. A lot of it is empty and most of the ground floor retail is empty too. High bankruptcy rate.
Redevelopment is a tool used to further the Agenda 21 vision of remaking America’s cities. With redevelopment, cities have the right to take property by eminent domain—against the will of the property owner, and give it or sell it to a private developer.
Human habitation, as it is referred to now, is restricted to lands within the Urban Growth Boundaries of the city. Only certain building designs are permitted. Rural property is more and more restricted in what uses can be on it."
There have been calls by lawmakers in 2020 to outlaw single family homes in suburbs. Initiatives like this have been discussed before.
The United States military is focussing on future 'megacities' as the battlefield of tomorrow. 
- Full article: Agenda 2030
- Full article: Agenda 2030
The Goals were agreed by 193 member states of the United Nations (UN) in September 2015 and apply to every country.
- Rosa Koire, author of "Behind The Green Mask", is an expert on UN Agenda 21 worth researching online:
- https://DuckDuckGo.com/?q=Rosa+Koire / or Behind+The+Green+Mask
- https://YouTube.com/results?search_query=Rosa+Koire / or Behind+The+Green+Mask
- https://jbs.org/agenda2030/ (archive)
- Agenda 21 For Dummies - An Introduction to the Oligarchic Plan to Steal Your Future
- AGENDA 21: The socialist plan to use coronavirus pandemic for GLOBAL CONTROL - Glenn Beck
- THE NEW AMERICA: Agenda 21 and the U.N. One World Government plan
- Agenda21_Agenda2030 - aggregated articles and discussions on SaidIt.net
- Speaking of Agenda 21 - Michael Shaw and Dr. Stanley Monteith
- A Senior Enlisted Perspective on Combat in Megacities - Modern War Institute
|Agenda 2030||A UN plan to achieve what they term "sustainable development" by 2030.|
|Andrei Fursov||“Attali analyzes history and present-day events in the light of the change of Merchant orders. The contemporary one — the ninth — is going through an extremely acute crisis, which will end with the demise of Pax Americana. Then a furcation will occur. In Attali’s view, either world government will be established at once or it will emerge as a result of a three-move process of the 2020-2060s: hyperempire (market without democracy), hyperconflict and hyperdemocracy with a supranational government at its head.|
The analysis of Attali’s works shows that he expresses the interests of the top of the world capitalist class that adheres to ultra-globalist positions and works for the subversion of the sovereignty of nation-states. The terminology used by Attali, particularly “sustainable development” / “sustainable growth” (in reality, it is the combination of deindustrialization, depopulation and ecologism), indicates his neo-Malthusian and neo-colonialist preferences. “Sustainable development” is a metaphor of the new world order (à la Orwell’s Newspeak), which is nothing more than control over resources (including information ones) and human behaviour (psychosphere). The main thing in this order is the preservation of power, property and privileges of the world’s elite whose ideological representative Attali is.”
|Larry McDonald||“The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and communism under the same tent, all under their control... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes, I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.”||Larry McDonald|
|Document:Our Spartan Future: Neo-feudalism||Book excerpt||2011||Rosa Koire||Rosa Koire's assessment why policies lead to undesirable outcomes.|
- ↑ https://territorialagenda.eu/home.html
- ↑ https://www.postsustainabilityinstitute.org/which-nations-signed-agenda-21.html
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/1976/06/12/archives/un-meeting-urges-curb-on-private-land-holding-conference-in.html
- ↑ https://www.un.org/en/conferences/habitat/vancouver1976
- ↑ https://digitallibrary.un.org/record/139811
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20160805074023/http://public.wsu.edu/~susdev/WCED87.html
- ↑ https://www.britannica.com/topic/Brundtland-Report
- ↑ https://www.encyclopedia.com/environment/energy-government-and-defense-magazines/united-nations-world-commission-environment-and-development-wced-our-common-future-report-1987
- ↑ https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/2018-revision-of-world-urbanization-prospects.html
- ↑ https://www.cfact.org/2014/04/15/agenda-21-what-agenda-21/
- ↑ https://www.shiftfrequency.com/agenda-21-population-forced-to-move-into-cities/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20180513124923/http://www.themainewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/agenda21web.jpg
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/democrats-seek-override-racist-single-family-zoning-virginia
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/23/virginia-house-zoning-environment/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20150709230900/http://mynorthwest.com/76/2782087/Report-Committee-considers-eliminating-singlefamily-zoning-in-Seattle
- ↑ https://fortunascorner.com/2014/08/31/u-s-army-sees-megacities-as-future-battlefield/
- ↑ https://www.armytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2014/08/30/army-sees-megacities-as-the-future-battlefield/
- ↑ https://theintercept.com/2016/10/13/pentagon-video-warns-of-unavoidable-dystopian-future-for-worlds-biggest-cities/
- ↑ https://sagaciousnewsnetwork.com/west-points-modern-war-institute-calls-for-megacities-combat-unit/