| Eugenics |
(racism, polarising perspective)
|Interest of||• Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation|
• Bill Gates
• Population Council
• Rockefeller Foundation
Eugenics is the idea of breeding humans.
Eugenics in the US
Eugenics was/is a project of the US ruling class to try to secure privilege. The motivation to better the health and intelligence of people with the attempt to guide procreation may in itself not be objectionable to many people. However, the underlying motivation of some apologist for Eugenics is probably well expressed with this quote from someone who lived before the inception of the modern Eugenics movement:
“You will do well to try to inoculate the Indians by means of Blanketts, as well as to try every other Method that can serve to Extirpate this Excerable Race. I should be very glad (if) your scheme for hunting them down by Dogs could take effect ... I would rather chuse the liberty to kill any savage that may come in our way, than to be perpetually doubtful whether they are Friends or Foes ...”
Jeffrey Amherst 
This sentence in a letter by Amherst shows his attitude towards enemy's in what he considered warfare, but it stands to reason that this position extended more or less to all he considered undesirable.
The English eugenics movement promoted eugenics through selective breeding for positive traits (which were to be found in England’s upper classes). In contrast, the eugenics movement in the US focused on eliminating “undesirable” traits that were concentrated in poor, uneducated, and minority populations. In an attempt to prevent these groups from propagating, eugenicists helped drive legislation for their forced sterilization. California was considered an epicenter of the American eugenics movement. It received extensive financing from the Carnegie Institution, the Rockefeller Foundation and the Harriman railroad fortune.
The ideas of the Eugenic movement and the discussion about positive and destructive traits is continued with Genetics. On a more practical level by Planned Parenthood, which is building it's surgical abortion facilities within walking distance of minority neighborhoods.
Eugenics in Nazi-Germany
In an effort in human breeding by selection, any other humans except those with blond hair and blue eyes should be prevented from procreation. As in the case of native Americans, killing those others was rationalized by social darwinism as well as forced sterilization and abortion. Forced twinning breeding experiments were conducted by Josef Mengele in Ausschwitz. He has continued these experiments after the war in South America.
Eugenics and mRNA vaccination
- Full article: Vaccination
- Full article: Vaccination
According to Wodarg  the modern messenger RNA technique of vaccination carries the risk of modifying not only ordinary cells but also germ cells. From the POV of Eugenics, however, this would be a desirable outcome: it may be possible to introduce gene modifications in future generations or force sterilization.
- Paper from the First International Congress of Eugenics London 1912, which found that people of "defective inheritance" should be "eliminated from the human stock", among other things by Euthanasia. (copy on Archive.org)
Introductions favourable to Eugenics
- The Case for Eugenics in a Nutshell - by Marian Van Court
- Introduction to Eugenics - University of San Diego
- http://www.nativeweb.org/pages/legal/amherst/lord_jeff.html, https://web.archive.org/web/20191209103800/http://www.nativeweb.org/pages/legal/amherst/34_41_114_fn.jpeg
- https://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/Eugenics-and-the-Nazis-the-California-2549771.php saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/1796 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/planned-parenthood-minority-targeting-goes-into-overdrive saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is