| Eva Bartlett |
|Born||Eva Karene Bartlett|
|Member of||American Herald Tribune|
Eva Bartlett is a Canadian freelance journalist and rights activist with extensive experience in the Gaza Strip, where she lived from late 2008 to early 2013. She arrived by boat as a part of the Free Gaza missions and documented the 2008/9 and 2012 Israeli war crimes and attacks on Gaza while riding in ambulances and reporting from hospitals. An Arabic speaker, Eva accompanied Palestinian fishermen and farmers as they came under intensive fire from the Israeli army.
Reporting from Syria
Eva Bartlett has visited Syria on six occasions since April 2014, twice in a party of mainstream media journalists and four times independently. In December 2016, she addressed a press conference at the United Nations reporting on these visits and speaking against commercially-controlled media propaganda designed to effect regime change in Syria.
Massacre of children
On Easter Saturday afternoon 15 April 2017, suicide bombers were reported to have attacked buses carrying civilians from the long-besieged Syrian villages of Kafraya and Foua. The convoy was carrying at least 5,000 people including civilians and several hundred pro-government fighters, who were granted safe passage out of the two Shi'ite villages which are besieged by Western-backed rebels. A witness to the massacre told a Syrian journalist:
- “The ‘rebels’ brought a bus full of crisps. They tried to gather as many kids as possible around the vehicle. Then we heard a really loud explosion. A lot of children were killed, many were injured.”
White Helmets show
Fares Shehabi writes:
- "Very important:
- "This is a video of how NATO rebels exploded a suicide car bomb as Kafria & Foua kids were stranded for days, starved, then gathered on purpose to kill maximum number of victims! They succeeded in killing more than 116 kids! Then they sent their White Helmets actors to benefit by manipulating the tragedy to their favour knowing very well that they never set foot in the besieged towns of Kafria & Foua for 4 years simply because no Al Qaeda was there!!
- "Surviving eyewitnesses spoke of bad treatments by these terrorist rebels after the blast & before the stage was set for White Helmets! Many confirmed that "rebels" shot at them as they rushed to rescue their families & forced them into designated spots to make room for the White Helmets show!"
Corbett on Bartlett
On 6 November 2017, James Corbett spoke to Eva Bartlett to discuss her reporting from Syria. They talked about the lies, propaganda and outright fabrications that have attempted to paint the terrorist insurgency as a “civil war” led by “moderate rebels,” including the use of children like Omran Daqneesh and Bana Alabed as unwitting icons for the fake narrative. They also discussed recommended sources for real information about what’s happening in Syria.
|Document:Who has Committed the Recent Gas Attack in Syria||Article||6 April 2017||Jean Périer||The plan to incriminate the Syrian government for the use of chemical weapons was finalised at a meeting in an Israeli army camp deep inside the occupied territory of the Golan Heights attended by leaders of a number of terrorist groups sponsored by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Turkey, Israel, France, UK and the United States.|
- "Eva Bartlett"
- "Video: War on Syria: Manufactured Revolution and Fake Media Narrative"
- "Eva Bartlett destroys mainstream media lies. What's really going on in Syria."
- "No 'Red Lines' After US-Backed Terrorists Massacre Idlib's Foua Civilians"
- "Western backed terrorists massacre Syrian children"
- "Interview 1316 – Eva Bartlett Exposes the Lies on Syria"