| Ronald Lauder |
|Born||Ronald Steven Lauder|
New York City, New York, United States
|Alma mater||Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania|
|Parents|| • Estée Lauder|
• Joseph Lauder
|Children|| • Jane Lauder Warsh|
• Aerin Lauder Zinterhofer
|Spouse||Jo Carole Knopf|
|Member of||Council on Foreign Relations/Members 2|
|Interests|| • Internet censorship|
Former US Ambassador to Austria, "the principle force behind the privatization of the WTC", Jewish power broker. As of 2020 promoting internet censorship to prevent "hate crime".
Ronald Steven Lauder is a billionaire businessman who became President of the World Jewish Congress in 2007.
Lauder was Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for European and NATO Policy and was former President of the Jewish National Fund. He is also described as an international businessman.
Lauder has been called "the principle force behind the privatization of the WTC" and also "responsible for the privatization of Stewart Airforce Base". He is a member of the Jewish National Fund, World Jewish Congress, American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, Anti-Defamation League and Jewish Theological Seminary.
From Ronald Lauders 26 April 2015 address to a gathering on the 70 anniversary of the liberation of the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in April 1945
“...there are few countries that don’t bear some culpability for the crime of the Holocaust..... We know the perpetrators – but they were not just Germans and Austrians. There was complicity in practically every country in Europe.”
Ronald Lauder (26 April 2016)  (Bergen-Belsen)
In 2020 he stated that "Speeches are not enough to stop antisemitism" and "called for greater legislation to police hate crime."
Event Participated in
|Democracy & Security International Conference||5 June 2007||6 June 2007||Czech Republic|
|The "Neoconservative International" that reports it was intested in "building a world of free and democratic states"|
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/media/billionaire-lauder-anti-semitism-praises-trump
- ↑ The Annual Herzliya Conference Series: on the Balance of Israel's National Security (2008) Conference Conclusions. Accessed 12th August 2008
- ↑ https://ehpg.wordpress.com/israel-did-911/
- ↑ http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/lauder-at-bergen-belsen-from-the-ashes-of-this-terrible-place-the-jewish-people-rose-up-and-moved-on World Jewish Congress
- ↑ https://sofiaglobe.com/2020/01/27/world-jewish-congress-president-speeches-are-not-enough-to-stop-antisemitism/