Jump to navigation Jump to search
(politician, maverick, populist)
|Born||18 January 1963|
|Alma mater||University of Ottawa|
|Party||People's Party of Canada|
Maverick politician; former MP and Minister; Leader of the People's Party of Canada, campaigning for COVID-19/Resistance.
Maxime Bernier is a Canadian politician.
Served in the cabinets of Stephen Harper.
Ran for leader of the Conservative Party in 2017; lost by 700 votes.
Started his new People's Party in 2018.
Lost his seat in 2019.
Running for Parliament at the 2021 Canadian federal election, running on a populist anti lockdown platform.
Opposes open borders. Bernier called Justin Trudeau as the "world's most prominent defender" of the Great Reset.
Opposes mask mandates and mandatory COVID Vaccine.
|"No. 2 - Maxime Bernier - Why Economics and Peace Should be Canada's Top Priority" (40:25) ~ Clyde Do Something, January 5, 2023.|
- ↑ https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/the-other-options-suck-maxime-bernier-confident-he-can-win-over-angry-canadians-1.5550061
- ↑ https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2020/11/19/a-conservative-mp-warns-that-justin-trudeau-wants-a-great-reset-conspiracy-theorists-are-worried-too.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0CS_q8P7fY
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|
- Articles with hCards
- 1963 births
- Canadian classical liberals
- Canadian libertarians
- Canadian Ministers of Foreign Affairs
- Canadian political party founders
- Canadian politicians
- Conservative Party of Canada MPs
- Critics of multiculturalism
- French Quebecers
- Lawyers in Quebec
- Leaders of political parties in Canada
- Living people
- Members of the 28th Canadian Ministry
- Members of the House of Commons of Canada from Quebec
- Members of the King's Privy Council for Canada
- People from Saint-Georges, Quebec
- People's Party of Canada
- Université du Québec à Montréal alumni
- University of Ottawa alumni
- University of Ottawa Faculty of Law alumni
- Right-wing populism in Canada