|Date||March 2020 - Present|
|Planners||Supranational deep state|
|Exposed by||Andrew Bogut, Alyaksander Lukashenko|
|Interest of||Gladys Berejiklian, Sucharit Bhakdi, Deborah Birx, Roberto Burioni, Vernon Coleman, Piers Corbyn, Daily Sceptic, Ron DeSantis, Mark Drakeford, Neil Ferguson, Michael Gunner, Safura Abdool Karim, Sharri Markson, Mariana Mazzucato, Mario Ohoven, Planet Lockdown, WEF/Global Future Council/Cities of Tomorrow, Wolfgang Wodarg, Mark Woolhouse|
|Description||Nominally caused by a desire to save human life by slowing the spread of COVID-19, the near global campaign to institute lockdowns can also be interpreted as a global power grab by the supranational deep state.|
In early 2020, many nation states introduced unprecedented legal restrictions on freedom of movement, termed a "COVID lockdown", because it was nominally as a response to COVID-19. Officially only intended to last matter of weeks, in most nations they stretched into months, and were repeated. While they had unprecedented effects on society, as of early 2021, evidence that they impacted the spread of Covid-19 significantly is remarkably thin.
Apart from a brief attempt in Mexico in 2009, which quickly abandoned it, lockdowns have never been attempted as a disease-reducing strategy before, which makes it remarkable that it was chosen as a strategy for all 8 billion people in the world, untried on a smaller scale.
The first lockdown was in China, after a declared COVID-19 outbreak in Wuhan, when 100 million were locked in their homes. The tendency accelerated after the 11 March official declaration by the WHO of the COVID Pandemic and the vast majority of nation states followed his policy.
The presumption was that this would prevent health systems from being overloaded, an event which never happened on a national level. Whether such policies have actually had much impact on the spread of the virus is debatable.
Over the Summer of 2020, as awareness grew that COVID-19's IFR was nowhere near the 3.4% initially announced by Dr. Tedros, lockdowns were relaxed either de jure or de facto and increasing attention was paid to other motives behind the global lockdown, such as social engineering. In Autumn 2020, COVID testing was massively increased, the number of cases detected also increased, sparking a second wave of lockdowns in Europe.
- 1 Official narrative
- 2 Consequences
- 3 Perpetrators
- 4 Opponents
- 5 Lockdown refusal nations
- 6 Lockdown nations
- 7 Timeline
- 8 Examples
- 9 Related Quotations
- 10 Related Documents
- 11 References
The logic of the lockdown was presented in Thomas Pueyo's "mysteriously viral" The Hammer and the Dance. He summarised his 19 March 2020 piece that "Strong coronavirus measures today should only last a few weeks, there shouldn’t be a big peak of infections afterwards, and it can all be done for a reasonable cost to society, saving millions of lives along the way. If we don’t take these measures, tens of millions will be infected, many will die, along with anybody else that requires intensive care, because the healthcare system will have collapsed."
Many nation states have been repeatedly renewing legal restrictions introduced as "temporary" measures. Moreover, comparison with nation-states (most notably Sweden) which have not had them shows little clear benefit as far as stemming Covid infection. By late April, as more tests were carried out, various studies were suggesting that the case fatality rate was much lower that the "3.4%" announced by the WHO Director general, perhaps an order of magnitude lower, or even more, and so has been eclipsed by the economic and social disruption due to the lockdown measures themselves. By early May most mainstream media outlets have started to speculate on a coming second wave of the coronavirus in different countries.
The website Just Facts, whose reporting is at times picked up by mainstream media, reported in May 2020: "anxiety created by reactions to Covid-19—such as stay-at-home orders, business shutdowns, media exaggerations, and legitimate concerns about the virus—will destroy at least seven times more years of human life than can possibly be saved by lockdowns to control the spread of the disease."
- Full article: Lock Step
- Full article: Lock Step
Lock Step is one of four scenarios in a Rockefeller Foundation-funded paper, released in May 2010, with the bland title “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development [PDF],” and it includes a method to gain complete prison-like control of the entire population by infecting them with a biological pandemic.
In cooperation with the Global Business Network the simulation of futurologist Peter Schwartz, "a world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback" is described as Lock Step.
"In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power."  The firmer grip on power is reflected in the other scenarios as well, in a mix of soft power and hard power techniques.
A video on 153News.net: 'Operation Lockstep Rockefeller Plan for Martial Law 2010' (2m20s) (2020-06-02)
The official narrative about the COVID lockdowns has changed over time. The initial claim was that they were needed to prevent a heavy loss of life by "flattening the curve" and preventing health systems from being overloaded by a huge spike in critically ill patients. This point contradicts the WHO's previous guidance in this area, but was adopted almost worldwide, with only a few countries resistsing. Several doctors have claimed that the "social distancing" is a conter-productive strategy that prolongs and deepens the risks to life.
The extended lockdown with reduced sunlight exposure, exercise and social life, in combination with an increase in malnutrition especially in poor countries, will have weakened the immune systems in many people globally, leading to additional illnesses of all kinds.
- This section requires expansion.
Quote by investigative journalist Patrick Henningsen:
“Anywhere you see the phrase, "the New Normal" – you should reject it. It's based on fraudulent premise that #COVID19 is somehow fundamentally much greater threat than other infectious diseases, when it's not. Anyone pushing this should be confronted and publicly admonished.”
(19 May 2020) 
A video interview (48:32) (2020-12-29) featuring Catherine Austin Fitts (for the Planet Lockdown documentary) clearly explains a greater global context of the ruling class' purpose for the entire plandemic lockdown and chaos scam, tying this "new normal" to their economic Great Reset for their tyrannical technocracy and transhumanist plans known as Agenda 21 / Agenda 2030. Most startling are the deliberate paths of destruction caused by the 2020 summer BLM / George Floyd riots to steal real estate within the Federal Reserve's "Opportunity Zones" established in 2018 (explained @ 28:38+).
- NoNewNormal - aggregated articles and discussions on SaidIt.net
- This section requires expansion.
- LockdownSkepticism - aggregated articles and discussions on SaidIt.net
The testimony of Donald Trump that he was presented with threatening statistics in his office points to US Deep state involvement, while the coordinated nature of the Covid-19 lockdowns, and the dubious efficacy at achieving their stated aims, suggests that they were arranged by The Supranational Deep State. SDS involvement would suggest that the event is being exploited to promote their agenda of social control through imposition of a global control grid.
Many national governments introduced "temporary" legislation eponymously connected to the virus. In the UK, on 19 March 2020, the government announced that "COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease". On 23 March the 329-page "The Coronavirus Bill" was introduced and by 25 March it had become law. Silkie Carlo called it "the greatest loss of liberty in our history".
Suppression of lockdown protests
Three countries that did order a lockdown early on, that also had nation wide (political) protests going on, were Spain, France and Chile. It is likely that a lockdown regime is being introduced that will make large gatherings to protest against war, like in 2003 against the Iraq war, impossible.
- Full article: COVID-19/Economy
- Full article: COVID-19/Economy
The small group with foreknowledge of the lockdown could predict that the economy would crash and so cash out, selling their holdings and using the futures market to profit from the event. In this sense, the event can be compared to the 2008 Market Crash. On 26 March 2020, some 3.3 million US citizens were out of work and seeking financial help from the government, a number that had doubled by 2 April.
Since the general restrictions are in place, the free movement of seasonal workers for the harvest is impossible. It has been reported that this is threatening the fruit and vegetable output in Europe, the United States and Australia for 2020 season. The German government, after being pressured to rethink its position, lifted the restrictions for seasonal workers partially. The crisis coincides with the beginning of a period of reduced sun activity that may last several decades. Reports about approaching shortages did continues throughout the year 2020, and intensified in 2021.
A 2015 simulation by the Big Agriculture corporation Cargill predicted up to 400 % increase in food prices by 2030; it discussed an upcoming carbon and meat tax.
In Great Britain, food shortages are being blamed on Brexit.
- Full article: Urban depopulation
- Full article: Urban depopulation
People are leaving cities to escape restrictions.
The COVID-19 lockdown is a massive curtailment of long established values such as freedom of movement and the overriding of the economic imperative. The only group capable of organising such an event is the supranational deep state.
Most politicians generally have supported lockdowns, but there have been a few opponents.
South Dakota was the only US state not to lock down. Governor Kristi Noem was attacked by the CCM for her actions.
Lockdown refusal nations
Some nation-states refused to severely curtail freedom of movement in response to the virus.
Belarusian President Alyaksandr Lukashenka refused to lockdown the country and said countries enforcing tough measures have fallen victim to "frenzy and psychosis".
Burundian President Pierre Nkurunziza refused to lockdown the country and expelled WHO officials. He suddenly died on 8 June 2020, officially of a "heart attack", aged 55.
Sweden attracted criticism as a European holdout, resisting strong legal sanctions of other European nations, causing disquiet among (locked down) Danes. It was widely criticized by the commercially-controlled media for this until around August, by which point the first wave was effectively over in Sweden. The Sweden Democrats supported the actions of the Social Democrat government. The government suffered a crisis in June 2021.
The President of Tanzania, John Magufuli, a close friend of Pierre Nkurunziza, also refused to instigate a lockdown, dies of "heart failure" in March 2021.
In November 2021 Austria declared a "lockdown for the unvaccinated", which a week later became a lockdown for all citizens and a nationwide mandate of "COVID vaccines".
- Full article: Australia/National COVID-19 Coordination Commission
- Full article: Australia/National COVID-19 Coordination Commission
The Australia/National COVID-19 Coordination Commission, set up in March 2020 included Jane Halton who took part in Event 201.
The harsh lockdown that has been put in place in the country from August 2020 on, which complicates travel, as a result prevents farmers from being able to tend to their lifestock and people from getting necessary medical care. Nine News Australia reported on October 20, 2020 that four newborns died because they were prevented to from getting life saving heart surgery.
Luiz Henrique Mandetta was sacked in April 2020 after publicly opposing the Lockdown policies in force in Brazil.
The French curfew started in October of 2020 was reported by the government itself to "have no effect whatsoever" on the 27th of January 2021. The French had extended the curfew 4 months later to a 6PM to 6AM curfew. Prime Minister Cantex (who silenced doctors by law one month earlier) was believed by TV-sources to have publicly critiqued the curfew to avoid "Dutch situations" referencing the massive Dutch riots in the last weeks of January following their first curfew. Cantex failed to mention the French had been rioting for weeks on three separate occasions already (with at least one death confirmed after an assault in public transport), seemingly paving the way for a longer strategy of tension as Emmanuel Macron was reported to even enact a more severe lockdown.
France even implemented a series of regional weekend lockdowns in cities like Nice, Cannes, and Dunkirk on the 24th of February 2021.
On 13 March 2020, the Robert Koch Institute started advising local full lockdowns, mandating school and kindergarten closures in several states, postponing academic semesters, and prohibiting visits to nursing homes to protect the elderly. Two days later, borders to Austria, Denmark, France, Luxembourg and Switzerland were closed. 22 March, curfews were in started 6 German states, later revealed to be helped by organizing a psyop against the german people.
Israel was the first country of the first world that decided to go into a second nationwide lockdown in September 2020.
In April 2020, Vittorio Colao, a visitor to the Bilderberg 2018, was put in charge of "phase 2" of the Italian response to COVID-19.
Despite only ever reporting two infections, Kiribati went into lockdown for the fist time in January 2022.
The Dutch refused to order local lockdowns or masks early on and prohibited elderly homes from being tested causing hundreds of deaths among elderly, which caused those death rates to let the government gain a majority of public support for the lockdown. The court of The Hague ruled that the curfew should be lifted immediately on the 16th of February, citing the government of Mark Rutte "continuously talked about the implementation, which proved the urgent need to implement with a law likened to war-time measurements - especially without a parliamentary vote through both chambers - was deemed a constitutional violation of the Dutch people's privacy". The decision was suspended 45 minutes before the end of the curfew in an expedited appeal after the court denied the tense and seemingly nervous judge processing the appeal to be judicially disqualified.
- Full article: COVID-19/Lockdown/UK
- Full article: COVID-19/Lockdown/UK
UK Police were been widely criticised (and repeatedly apologised) after zealous officer exceeded even the broad powers claimed by the Coronavirus Act, ordering people out of their front gardens etc.
- Full article: COVID-19/Lockdown/US
- Full article: COVID-19/Lockdown/US
The US was enforced, according to Donald Trump, after two unnamed people cam into his office and told him that millions would die if he did not order a lockdown. On 26 March 2020, Cass Sunstein wrote in Bloomberg that "on the basis of current knowledge, extensive precautions, not ending soon, are amply justified by the most hard-headed forms of analysis that we have." The White House Coronavirus Task Force includes two Bilderbergers.
- Full article: COVID-19/Timeline
- Full article: COVID-19/Timeline
- 11 March 2020 - The WHO, following the words of its director general, practically declared COVID-19 to be a pandemic
- 23 March 2020 - UK declares a lockdown
- 3 April 2020 - Over 3.9 billion people under some form of lockdown in over 90 nations
|COVID-19/Lockdown/UK||The UK police, afforded extensive new powers by the 329 page "Coronavirus bill" faced wide-ranging criticism in April 2020 for overstepping them. The first prosecution under the legislation they attempted was ruled unlawful.|
|2020s||“I once asked the question: is this pandemic, this coronavirus, a man-made phenomenon? I don’t know the answer yet, but I have my suspicions. Are politicians and others using this situation for their own purposes? You and I both know the answer to that question. You already see how it is used today... Doesn’t it seem to you that the powerful forces of the world would like to remake the world, without a ‘war’ (Emmanuel Macron has already called it a war), through this so-called ‘corona-psychosis’, or ‘info-demic’? Many people are asking: ‘what will happen after the pandemic?’”||3 April 2020|
|Andrew Bogut||“Whoever you are, why don’t we hear you speaking up? The silence is deafening. Let me give you the reason why: Last year, about three or four months into this pandemic, I got a message from somebody. I’m not going to name who it was or where it came from. I got offered money to put out a public service announcement for you everyday plebs to stay home.”||Andrew Bogut|
|COVID-19/Panic||“[T]here is a process, being fed by mainstream media accounts and genuine panic in populations unclear what the real dangers are, that has alarming implications for the post-pandemic future.... A relevant question is whether certain bad actors, and there are some in this world, are opportunistically using the widespread fears around the COVID-19 to advance an agenda of “lock step” top down social control, one that would include stark limits on travel, perhaps replacing of cash by “sanitary” electronic cash, mandatory vaccination even though the long term side effects are not proven safe, unlimited surveillance and the curtailing of personal freedoms such as political protests on the excuse it will allow “identification of people who refuse to be tested or vaccinated,” and countless other restrictions. Much of the Rockefeller 2010 scenario is already evident. Fear is never a good guide to sound reason.”||William Engdahl||10 March 2020|
|COVID-19/Response||“We don’t want to have a lot of recovered people... To be clear, we’re trying – through the shut-down in the United States – to not get to one percent of the population infected. We’re well below that today, but with exponentiation, you could get past that three million [people or approximately one percent of the U.S. population being infected with COVID-19 and the vast majority recovering]. Eventually what we’ll have to have is certificates of who’s a recovered person, who’s a vaccinated person... Because you don’t want people moving around the world where you’ll have some countries that won’t have it under control, sadly. You don’t want to completely block off the ability for people to go there and come back and move around. So eventually there will be this digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global reopening up.”||24 March 2020|
|Dave Cullen||“[...] whether it is Covid lockdowns, or raising the price of electricity and fuel, or restrictions on energy usage, such as mandatory rationing, or even powercuts - the result is always the same. Winding down the economy, destroying small to medium businesses, forcing more people to stay at home, reducing human movement and making people dependent on the government for their most basic needs. [...] The plan appears to be, do drag on the Ukraine war for as long as possible, so as to create an excuse to accelerate the transition to completely insufficient power sources such as wind, wave and solar energy, during this process energy rationing will become the norm, [...]”||Dave Cullen||13 September 2022|
|Deep state||“What can now be called “Covid Deep State” – the same “superior and super-rich elite” buys practically all the mainstream media – television, radio and print – in basically all the 193 UN member countries. Looks like there is no escape. That’s what they would like. That’s why the entire world had to be locked down for the virus at once on or around the 15th of March 2020.”||Peter Koenig||4 June 2021|
|Tedros Ghebreyesus||“Herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not by exposing them to it. Never in the history of public health has herd immunity been used as a strategy for responding to an outbreak, let alone a pandemic.”||Tedros Ghebreyesus||October 2020|
|Lena Hallengren||“It’s not a fact that if you just close whatever you can, you get rid of the virus”||Lena Hallengren||18 December 2020|
|Patrick Henningsen||“Anywhere you see the phrase, "the New Normal" – you should reject it. It's based on fraudulent premise that #COVID19 is somehow fundamentally much greater threat than other infectious diseases, when it's not. Anyone pushing this should be confronted and publicly admonished.”||Patrick Henningsen||19 May 2020|
|ID2020||“We don’t want to have a lot of recovered people... To be clear, we’re trying – through the shut-down in the United States – to not get to one percent of the population infected. We’re well below that today, but with exponentiation, you could get past that three million [people or approximately one percent of the U.S. population being infected with COVID-19 and the vast majority recovering]. Eventually what we’ll have to have is certificates of who’s a recovered person, who’s a vaccinated person... Because you don’t want people moving around the world where you’ll have some countries that won’t have it under control, sadly. You don’t want to completely block off the ability for people to go there and come back and move around. So eventually there will be this digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global reopening up.”||Bill Gates||24 March 2020|
|Francine Lewis||“I still worry for my parents but I certainly won’t be giving my children the vaccine, people are not going to take this seriously even if they do give us another lockdown”||Francine Lewis||10 December 2021|
|John Magufuli||“Everybody in the Covid trenches felt the shock death to be connected to Magufuli’s provocation to the global Covid industrial complex last May, when he covertly had non-human samples — from fruits, goats, sheep, and car oil — tested for Covid on the PCR test, returning positive results from a paw-paw, a quail, and a goat. With humor, cheek, and audacity, Magufuli had crossed a line—exposing the fraud and illegitimacy of the PCR testing apparatus that the WHO relied on to justify the global lockdown, the terror, and the vaccine rollouts. After the disturbing results came in, Magufuli suspended the head of Tanzania’s National Health Laboratory, Nyambura Moremi, and formed a 10-person investigative committee. The EU had given Tanzania 27 million Euros to impose strict Covid lockdown measures, but along with the Presidents of Belarus and Burundi, Magufuli kicked the WHO out of his country.”||John Magufuli|
|19 March 2021|
|Kees van der Pijl||“Across the West, indeed the world, the sort of emergency powers granted to the executive in the United States are being replicated, covered also by increasingly provocative military manoeuvres on the Russian border—partly disrupted by the Covid-19 outbreak. Even though levels of infection are not different in countries with far lighter or even no restrictions, the mainstream reading of events is that we need the state of exception because of the virus. Yet mass surveillance, invasive policing, tracking people’s movements via their mobile phones, by drones flying over public spaces filming passers-by, and other steps, are completely out of proportion to the actual impact of the virus. The discrepancy can only be explained by the hidden agenda of suppressing social unrest.”||Kees van der Pijl||27 April 2020|
|Erna Solberg||“It was not an attempt at a coup, it was an attempt to make people's everyday lives work.”||Erna Solberg||March 2021|
|Document:COVID-19 – true or hoax?||blog post||5 April 2020||John Goss||Ask yourself this simple question. How many people do you know who have COVID-19? For me the answer is none. My advice would be for everyone to ignore the fake news put out by mainstream media.|
|Document:Charles Walker's 2021 SAGE speech||Speech||16 June 2021||Charles Walker||A Tory Backbencher suggests full financial disclosure from members of SAGE and full elections, or they advise the Government, and if they do not want to do that, but want to advise TV studios, they do that, but they do not do both.|
|Document:Conspiracy Theory meets Conspiracy Fact||Article||1 April 2020||Michael Buergermeister||This is all merely a bad dream, merely a dystopian nightmare. This has nothing to do with reality.|
|Document:Rockefeller Study Envisages Future Dictatorship Controlled By Elite||Article||16 July 2010||Paul Joseph Watson|
|Document:The Big Picture, Easter 2020||Facebook post||12 April 2020||Michael Buergermeister||The aim of the lockdown seems to be threefold: to destroy the economy, distract attention from the introduction of 5G and to terrorise the populace into accepting voluntary vaccination, which would be its death knell.|
|Document:What is the point of tourists' checks and tests if migrants can just walk into Dover?||article||5 June 2021||Peter Hitchens||A blog post outlining the illogical policy of lockdown measures in the pandemic era, followed by sections about political correctness, and the Douma attack whistleblowers and Wikileaks.|
- ↑ https://www.dictionary.com/browse/lockdown
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/apr/30/swine-flu-mexico-government-lockdown
- ↑ Nations without a lockdown (for example Sweden, Belarus and Burundi) have fairly comparable rates of virus activity.
- ↑ https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/the-hammer-and-the-dance-a-retrospective
- ↑ https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-the-hammer-and-the-dance-be9337092b56
- ↑ https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/second-virus-wave-how-bad-will-it-be-lockdowns-ease
- ↑ https://abc7ny.com/coronavirus-second-wave-of-cases-us/6156117/
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.10.22-142648/https://www.justfacts.com/aboutus
- ↑ https://www.justfacts.com/news_covid-19_anxiety_lockdowns_life_destroyed_saved saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://swprs.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/rockefeller-foundation-scenarios-2010.pdf
- ↑ https://needtoknow.news/2020/03/rockefeller-foundation-paper-published-in-2010-predicted-how-a-pandemic-can-be-used-as-an-excuse-to-establish-global-authoritarian-power/
- ↑ https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/dr-wittkowski-lockdown-is-the-worst-strategy/
- ↑ https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/jayant-bhandari/indias-hunger-games/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ 21st Century Wire
- ↑ https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid
- ↑ https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/03/25/coronavirus-bill-the-greatest-loss-of-liberty-in-our-history/
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/mar/26/us-unemployment-rate-coronavirus-business
- ↑ https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2020-04-02/jobless-claims-unemployment-coronavirus
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/europe-food-supply-coronavirus/2020/03/31/f0650808-729a-11ea-ad9b-254ec99993bc_story.html saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-farmworkers/canada-u-s-farms-face-crop-losses-due-to-foreign-worker-delays-idUSKBN21O179 saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/17/harvests-could-be-lost-if-travel-restrictions-lead-to-labour-shortages-on-australian-farms
- ↑ https://www.ft.com/content/871b6d39-4497-49c5-856c-549cb42e67ce saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.livescience.com/61716-sun-cooling-global-warming.html
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jun/09/world-faces-worst-food-crisis-50-years-un-coronavirus
- ↑ https://reliefweb.int/report/world/new-research-covid-19-economic-and-food-supply-chain-disruptions-endanger-global-food saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.irishexaminer.com/business/economy/arid-40371950.html
- ↑ http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/why-is-there-suddenly-an-extremely-severe-shortage-of-workers-all-over-the-world/
- ↑ https://www.theorganicprepper.com/simulation-400-increase-food-prices-2030/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.09.04-201243/https://www.cargill.com/story/food-chain-reaction-simulation-ends-with-global-carbon-tax
- ↑ https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/coronavirus-belarus-alexander-lukashenko-vodka-sauna-countryside-tractors-a9434426.html
- ↑ https://www.rt.com/op-ed/532507-lundgren-mep-sweden-lockdown-trust/
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59283128#:~:text=About%20two%20million%20people%20who,faces%20a%20surge%20in%20cases.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypsFLQ3inlY saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://twitter.com/9NewsAUS/status/1318632532716457986 saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/four-newborn-babies-die-australia-after-being-denied-heart-surgery-due-covid-travel-rules
- ↑ https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/brazil-s-political-crisis-deepens-after-bolsonaro-sacks-health-minister-1.4231778
- ↑ https://cv19.fr/2020/12/28/delit-de-blaspheme-medical-sous-controle-inquisiteur-du-conseil-de-lordre-des-medecins/
- ↑ https://www.bfmtv.com/politique/reconfinement-castaner-s-inquiete-du-niveau-d-acceptation-sociale-des-francais_AN-202101270186.html
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53367432
- ↑ https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/maladie/coronavirus/infographies-covid-19-malgre-le-couvre-feu-les-courbes-des-contaminations-ne-flechissent-plus-et-repartent-meme-a-la-hausse_4272579.html
- ↑ https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/france-announces-weekend-lockdown-to-stem-virus/2156129
- ↑ https://www.garda.com/crisis24/news-alerts/325576/germany-authorities-enact-further-measures-due-to-covid-19-march-22-update-13
- ↑ https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article225864597/Interner-E-Mail-Verkehr-Innenministerium-spannte-Wissenschaftler-ein.html
- ↑ https://time.com/5889096/israel-second-lockdown-covid-19/
- ↑ https://www.dw.com/en/israel-lockdown-coronavirus-benjamin-netanyahu/a-54974323
- ↑ https://www.leadersleague.com/en/news/vittorio-colao-leads-italian-task-force-handling-phase-2
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-60092463
- ↑ https://www.euronews.com/2021/02/16/the-netherlands-must-lift-curfew-immediately-as-hague-ruling-says-government-response-ille
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/want-names-president-trump-says-two-smart-people-came-office-urged-lock-economy-2-2-million-americans-die-video/
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-03-26/coronavirus-lockdowns-look-smart-under-cost-benefit-scrutiny
- ↑ Christopher Liddell (Bilderberg 2017) and Matthew Pottinger (Bilderberg 2019).
- ↑ https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/31/uk/uk-police-coronavirus-tactics-gbr-intl-scli/index.html
- ↑ https://www.euronews.com/2020/04/02/coronavirus-in-europe-spain-s-death-toll-hits-10-000-after-record-950-new-deaths-in-24-hou