| Pepe Escobar |
Highly recommended independent geopolitical journalist.
Pepe Escobar is an independent geopolitical analyst. He writes for Asia Times Online, RT, OpEdNews, Sputnik, TomDispatch, China Central Television and before Al Jazeera. He has been foreign correspondent since 1985 and reported from Afghanistan in 2000 where he was arrested and accused of being a spy. Since before 9/11 he specialized in covering the Middle East to Central and East Asia, with an emphasis on Big Power geopolitics and energy wars.
|Haus der Kulturen der Welt, 100 Years of Now, The Opening Oct 1st, 2015 - "The New Great Game"|
- Escobar, P. (2007), Globalistan: How the Globalized World is Dissolving into Liquid War, Nimble Books.
- Escobar, P. (2007), Red Zone Blues: A Snapshot of Baghdad During the Surge, Nimble Books.
- Escobar, P. (2009), Obama Does Globalistan, Nimble Books.
- Escobar, P. (2014), Empire of Chaos, Nimble Books.
- Escobar, P. (2015), 2030, Nimble Books.
- Escobar, P. (2016), 2030, suivi de Dialogues inactuels (Jorge Luis Borges), Éditions du Cercle.
Documents by Pepe Escobar
|Title||Document type||Publication date||Subject(s)||Description|
|Document:How al-Qaeda got to rule in Tripoli||article||30 August 2011||2011 Attacks on Libya|
|Document:Libya: The real war starts now||article||7 September 2011||2011 Attacks on Libya|
|Document:Spring fails in Ukrainian plunderland||article||5 March 2014||US/Sponsored Regime-change efforts since 1945|
Ukraine Riots 2013-14
|Acerbic commentary and wit on the 2013-14 US sponsored coup in the Ukraine.|
|Document:The New Silk Road Will Go Through Syria||Article||13 July 2017||Iran|
|Beijing is working non-stop for the Iran-Iraq-Syria triumvirate to become a key hub in the New Silk Road (OBOR). Any bets against a future, booming Shanghai-Latakia container route?|
|Document:The US-Saudi Deal on Libya||article||2 April 2011||2011 Attacks on Libya|
Saudi Invasion of Bahrain
A Quote by Pepe Escobar
|ID2020||“At the ID2020 Alliance summit last September  in New York, it was decided that the “Rising to the Good ID Challenge” program would be launched in 2020.”||2020||'The Saker'|