WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1997
This page lists the known WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow of 1997. The previous year's cadre is listed at WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1996, the next as WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1998.
The list of participants in the World Economic Forum's Global Leaders for Tomorrow program for the year 1997 has been pulled from their website, but possible to find in archived form.  The WEF does not always publish all the names. The previous year's cadre is listed at WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1996, the next as WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1998.
- Emma Marcegaglia who later became head of the LUISS business school, formerly connected to the CIA and the Italian secret services.
- Vladimir Potanin - involved in the controversial loans-for-shares program in Russia in the early to mid-1990s, was the second wealthiest man in Russia in the 2020s
- Kenneth Roth has been the executive director of the front organization Human Rights Watch since 1993.
- Eric Schmidt is a US billionaire and deep politician who works for Alphabet (a.k.a Google).
- Patricia Q. Stonesifer is the former co-chair and founding chief executive officer of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, on the board of trustees of the Rockefeller Foundation, close to Amazon's Jeff Bezos, and connected to the billionaire network the Good Club.
- Guido Westerwelle was a German politician who was pushed out of politics in 2011 by the deep state after daring to oppose the war on Libya.
Guido Westerwelle died in 2016, aged 54.
10 of the 99 of the participants already have pages here:
|Felipe Calderón||WEF/Global Leader for Tomorrow 1997. President of Mexico 2006-2012.|
|Ethan Nadelmann||Activist working to end the War on Drugs. Protege of George Soros. Selected a Global Leaders for Tomorrow by the World Economic Forum in 1997.|
|Jay Naidoo||Anti-apartheid trade union leader, then Minister responsible for the Reconstruction and Development Programme in the first post-apartheid cabinet of President Nelson Mandela|
|Vladimir Potanin||Russian businessman. The 10th richest person in the world.|
|Kenneth Roth||US lawyer, serial WEF AGM visitor|
|Eric Schmidt||US billionaire who works for Alphabet (a.k.a Google). A 1997 WEF Global Leader for Tomorrow with numerous other deep political connections.|
|Marina Silva||WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1997. Brazil's Minister of the Environment and Climate Change in 2022.|
|Patty Stonesifer||Bill Gates crony|
|Walter Veltroni||Italian politician. His candidacy in the 2008 general elections obtained 33.17% of the votes, but failed to take the government.|
|Guido Westerwelle||Atlantik-Brücke, Bilderberg 2007, ousted after a media campaign. Died aged 54 of acute myeloid leukemia.|