| Ed Balls |
(politician, deep state operative?)
|Born||Edward Michael Balls|
25 February 1967
Norwich, Norfolk, England
|Alma mater||Keble College (Oxford), Harvard University|
UK politician. 7 Bilderbergs
Ed Balls is a British Labour Party and Co-operative Party politician who was the Member of Parliament (MP) for Morley and Outwood and Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer until the May 2015 General Election when he was defeated by the Conservative candidate Andrea Jenkyns.
Married to Blairite Labour MP Yvette Cooper, Ed Balls was initially rumoured to be seeking another seat that would enable him to return to Parliament. Later in 2015, he supported his wife's unsuccessful bid to become Leader of the Labour Party.
Tripping the "leftist utopian fantasy"
- "Ed Balls, 50 next birthday, has more chance of being the next Prime Minister than he has of winning Strictly.
- "But I wish him well because Ed carries the hopes of all us dad dancers, all the half-cut geezers who ever took to a dance floor with wedding cake smeared down their shirt, all the disco dancing fools who ever practised Michael Jackson’s Moonwalk with just their bedroom mirror for a partner.
- "We can dream of dancing on Strictly. And leave Ed to live the nightmare."
In October 2016, Ed Balls had reportedly foxtrotted onto the short list of Labour candidates who were competing to stand at the 2016 Richmond Park by-election, caused by the resignation of Tory Zac Goldsmith. On 5 November 2016 journalist, author, and railway historian Christian Wolmar was formally selected as the Labour candidate.
While he was chief economic adviser to the Treasury, Balls attended the Bilderberg annual conference of politicians, financiers and businessmen in 2001 and 2003, and returned to the United Kingdom on Conrad Black's private jet on both occasions. In 2010 after details were reported in the press, Balls commented:
- "It saved the taxpayer the cost of a plane fare and on both occasions I declared it at the time to the permanent secretary in the normal way."
Ed Balls is currently a Senior Fellow at Harvard University Kennedy School’s Mossavar-Rahmani Center for Business and Government, and a Visiting Professor to the Policy Institute at King's College London. He was appointed chairman of Norwich City F.C. in December 2015.
Events Participated in
|Bilderberg/2001||24 May 2001||27 May 2001||Sweden|
|The 49th Bilderberg, in Sweden. Reported on the WWW.|
|Bilderberg/2002||30 May 2002||2 June 2002||US|
|Bilderberg/2003||15 May 2003||18 May 2003||France|
|The 51st Bilderberg, in Versailles, France|
|Bilderberg/2006||8 June 2006||11 June 2006||Canada|
|Bilderberg/2013||6 June 2013||9 June 2013||Watford|
|The 2013 Bilderberg group meeting.|
|Bilderberg/2014||29 May 2014||1 June 2014||Denmark|
|Bilderberg/2015||11 June 2015||14 June 2015||Austria|
|Document:The Demonization of Jeremy Corbyn||Article||10 December 2019||Tony McKenna||Notwithstanding, Corbyn was transfigured by a rabid establishment into successive manifestations of the purest evil: he was a terrorist sympathiser; a threat to national security; a communist spy; a misogynist; and, a dyed-in-the-wool anti-Semite.|
- "Ed Balls:Labour and Co-operative MP for Morley and Outwood, and Shadow Chancellor". The Co-operative party. Retrieved 28 June 2013.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "CSS").
- "How soprano singer MP who beat Ed Balls was inspired to enter politics after seeing her father die from MRSA he contracted in NHS hospital"
- "Could David Miliband or Ed Balls take over if 76-year-old Coventry MP steps down?"
- "Ed Balls hits out at Jeremy Corbyn's 'leftist utopian fantasy'"
- "Ed Balls confesses guilt at starring on dance floor not Commons floor"
- "My strictly dream will become Ed Balls’ living nightmare"
- "Maybe we should run @edballs for Richmond Park?"
- "Richmond byelection: Labour candidate says it is right to contest seat"
- Brian Brady (25 July 2010). "Ed Balls twice hitched a lift in Lord Black's jet". The Independent. Retrieved 25 July 2010.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "CSS").
- "Ed Balls twice hitched a lift in Lord Black's jet" archived 28 July 2010
- "Ed Balls becomes new Norwich City chairman". Norwich City F.C. Retrieved 27 December 2015.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "CSS").