Center for European Policy Analysis
CEPA believes that the strategic theater encompassing the region between Berlin to Moscow, and from the Barents Sea to the Black Sea, represents an area vital of strategic interest to the United States."
CEPAs mission statement is "Through innovative ideas, effective relationships, and media engagement CEPA works to bring about positive change in Central-East Europe and Russia by strengthening NATO’s frontline, better understanding the Kremlin’s strategic aims, promoting greater solidarity within the EU, and bolstering Atlanticism."
- Bolstering Atlanticism  - Ensuring Atlanticism remains a priority for future generations. ie grooming a cadre of European leader to be subservient to US interests.
- Strengthening the Frontline - Fostering greater security among NATO’s easternmost Allies by strengthening the strategic anchors of Euro-Atlantic defense. ie pushing for heavy rearmament of Eastern Europe
- Strategy and Statecraft Cultivating new sources of competitive advantage for U.S. strategy ie Statecraft seems to be a word used to create the rationale for blatantly aggressive behavior
- CEPA StratCom Fortifying the Western narrative against disinformation - This think-tank is heavily involved in propaganda networks like Integrity Initiative, but no doubt CEPAs's activities stretch much further.
Edward Lucas is Senior Vice President in CEPA.
Over the years, the International Advisory Council has included prominent spooks such as Zbigniew Brzezinski, Madeleine Albright, Anne Applebaum, Carl Bildt, Eliot Cohen, Timothy Garton Ash, Toomas Hendrik Ilves, Hans Binnendijk and Adrian Basora.
Employee on Wikispooks
|Ben Hodges||Pershing Chair in Strategic Studies||December 2017||Attended Bilderberg 2022|
|BAE Systems||A global arms company, with interests also in civilian avionics and engineering. Its subsidiaries are also involved in providing intelligence, personnel and logistics support to US/UK military.|
|Lockheed||"Nobody is doing a better job of arming the world than Lockheed-Martin"|
|National Endowment for Democracy||The "traditional intermediary of the CIA", promoting the US "national interest" by "soft power".|
|Smith Richardson Foundation||CIA front organization that funds select projects with $$$|
|US/Department/Defense||The action arm of the Military-industrial-congressional complex, whose functionaries are rewarded in rough proportion to their ability to stifle dissent and channel funds to arms manufacturers.|
|US/Department/State||Set up in 1789, the US State Department is the United States federal executive department responsible for international relations of the United States, equivalent to the foreign ministry of other countries.|
|United States Institute of Peace|
- https://web.archive.org/web/20170428020031/http://cepa.org/International-Advisory-Council2017 list
- https://web.archive.org/web/20200923150622/https://cepa.org/about/international-advisory-council/ 2020 council membership
- https://web.archive.org/web/20220306022617/https://cepa.org/board-of-directors/ Board of directors 2022