Center for European Policy Analysis
The Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA), is a central spook/deep state think-tank in Washington, as can be seen by their staff and advisory board.
CEPA believes that the strategic theater encompassing the region between Berlin to Moscow, and from the Barents Sea to the Black Sea, represents an area vital of strategic interest to the United States."
CEPAs mission statement is "Through innovative ideas, effective relationships, and media engagement CEPA works to bring about positive change in Central-East Europe and Russia by strengthening NATO’s frontline, better understanding the Kremlin’s strategic aims, promoting greater solidarity within the EU, and bolstering Atlanticism."
- Bolstering Atlanticism  - Ensuring Atlanticism remains a priority for future generations. ie grooming a cadre of European leader to be subservient to US interests.
- Strengthening the Frontline - Fostering greater security among NATO’s easternmost Allies by strengthening the strategic anchors of Euro-Atlantic defense. ie pushing for heavy rearmament of Eastern Europe
- Strategy and Statecraft Cultivating new sources of competitive advantage for U.S. strategy ie Statecraft seems to be a word used to create the rationale for blatantly aggressive behavior
- CEPA StratCom Fortifying the Western narrative against disinformation - This think-tank is heavily involved in propaganda networks like Integrity Initiative, but no doubt CEPAs's activities stretch much further.
Charlie Hatton, a member of the Integrity Initiative, was mentioned in Chris Donnelly's visit to Washington as "Charlie Hatton CEPA 1225 19th Street NW".
Edward Lucas is Senior Vice President in CEPA.
Over the years, the International Advisory Council has included prominent spooks such as Zbigniew Brzezinski, Madeleine Albright, Anne Applebaum, Carl Bildt, Eliot Cohen, Timothy Garton Ash, Toomas Hendrik Ilves, Hans Binnendijk and Adrian Basora.
Employee on Wikispooks
|Ben Hodges||Pershing Chair in Strategic Studies||December 2017||Attended Bilderberg 2022|
|BAE Systems||A global arms company, with interests also in civilian avionics and engineering. Its subsidiaries are also involved in providing intelligence, personnel and logistics support to US/UK military.|
|Lockheed||"Nobody is doing a better job of arming the world than Lockheed-Martin"|
|National Endowment for Democracy||The "traditional intermediary of the CIA", promoting the US "national interest" by "soft power".|
|Smith Richardson Foundation||CIA front organization that funds select projects with $$$|
|US/Department/Defense||The action arm of the Military-industrial-congressional complex, whose functionaries are rewarded in rough proportion to their ability to stifle dissent and channel funds to arms manufacturers.|
|US/Department/State||Set up in 1789, the US State Department is the United States federal executive department responsible for international relations of the United States, equivalent to the foreign ministry of other countries.|
|United States Institute of Peace|
17 of the 36 of the participants already have pages here:
|Madeleine Albright||Ruthless politician, acquired and beloved by everyone named Clinton in the 1990s. Hero of Kosovo. Most powerful woman of all time according to ISGP's superclass index. When asked about half a million dead Iraqi children because of the sanctions she enforced, she replied "We think the price is worth it."|
|Anne Applebaum||Integrity Initiative/Cluster/UK/Inner Core, didn’t think that Hunter Biden's laptop qualified as a major news story.|
|Timothy Garton Ash||UK historian, Ditchley Governor with other connections. Presented a paper to the 1989 Bilderberg. Subsequently attended two more, over a span of 30 years.|
|Carl Bildt||Swedish deep politician and serial Bilderberger|
|Hans Binnendijk||Dutch born academic and US deep state functionary, a member of Atlantic Council and RAND corporation, deeply involved with NATO.|
|Zbigniew Brzezinski||A central US Deep politician, Cercle, Bilderberg, ...|
|Eliot Cohen||Spooky academic labelled "the most influential neocon in academe"|
|Toomas Hendrik Ilves||President of Estonia with a lot of Deep State connections, including membership of the Munich Security Conference Advisory Council.|
|Ivan Krastev||George Soros protegé|
|Edward Lucas||NATO/II journalist|
|Alina Polyakova||Spooky establishment researcher|
|Vaira Vīķe-Freiberga||Studied psychology at McGill University at the same time as MK-ULTRA research happened there. Parachuted in to become President of Latvia|
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200923150703/https://cepa.org/about/
- ↑ https://www.cepa.org/programs
- ↑ https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Chris_Donnelly_Washington_DC_Schedule
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20170428020031/http://cepa.org/International-Advisory-Council2017 list
- ↑ https://www.cepa.org/international-advisory-council
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200923150622/https://cepa.org/about/international-advisory-council/ 2020 council membership
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20220306022617/https://cepa.org/board-of-directors/ Board of directors 2022