Henry Jackson Society
}} The Henry Jackson Society Project for Democratic Geopolitics was founded in Cambridge on 11 March 2005, was launched in the Houses of Parliament on 22 November 2005 and its manifesto was published by the Social Affairs Unit.
Worthy of ridicule
- "Any organisation which embraces Jim Murphy, Nadine Dorries, Roger Scruton and Patrick Minford is going to have some fruitcake right wing opinions and be more worthy of ridicule than political debate. So I really couldn’t maintain a straight face when discussing the Henry Jackson Society on Russia Today."
Neocon Europe, Henry Jackson Society Project for Democratic Geopolitics
|Document:David Cameron's 'counter extremism' experts work with far-right Donald Trump sympathisers||Article||19 December 2015||Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed||The link between the two organisations (Henry Jackson Society and Quilliam Foundation) and Donald Trump is Frank Gaffney, who was the chief inspiration for Trump’s call to ban Muslims from entering the United States|
- "The Henry Jackson Society" guardian.co.uk, accessed 6 March 2009
- Henry Jackson Society Manifesto, "The British Moment: The Case for Democratic Geopolitics in the Twenty-first Century", Amazon.co.uk, Accessed 27-May-2009
- "Advisory Council of the Henry Jackson Society"
- "Craig Murray interview with RT"
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|