WEF/Young Global Leaders/2016
“Yesterday I was at a reception for Prime Minister Trudeau, and I know that half of this cabinet, or even more, are actually Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum...It's [also] true in Argentina and in France now with the President a Young Global Leader.”
Klaus Schwab (2017) 
This is an incomplete list since the official one no longer is online; in total it should be something like 121 young leaders from 50 countries. The following year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2017, the previous as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2015.
- Sam Altman is an American tech-millionaire. He is the CEO of OpenAI, a company specialising in Artificial intelligence.
- Poppy Allonby head BlackRock in EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) & APAC (Asia-Pacific). Blackrock is by far the biggest capital manager in the world.
- Emmanuel Macron is a French Rothschild banker turned politician who was sworn in as President of France on 14 May 2017. Played an active part in the COVID-19 deep event, especially the introduction of vaccine passports.
- Mélanie Joly Elected to Canadian parliament in 2015, became Minister of Foreign Affairs in 2021.
- Lila Tretikov vice president at Microsoft from 2018 and specialist in Artificial intelligence.
- Sarah Hanson-Young Up and coming politician for the Australian Greens destined for big places.