Skull and Bones
Skull and Bones is a secret society started at Yale University in 1832, which played a major role in the evolution of the US deep state. A member of the Skull and Bones society is referred to as a 'bonesman'. Until 1992, membership was entirely male. Antony Sutton speculates in The Federal Reserve Conspiracy that the three senior societies at Yale (Skull & Bones, Scroll & Key and Wolf's Head) may in fact be closely allied.
The society was little known until historian Antony Sutton publicised it through his book America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones. An anonymous source provided him with an 8 inch stack of documents and membership lists. He reports that 15 final year students are initiated into the society every year, and that its members have a great loyalty to one another. The specific purposes of the society are unclear, but Sutton reports that bonesmen are quite predictable in seeking power.
|Yale's Secret Exclusive Society Producing America's Leaders (Dutch documentary)|
Controlling the discourse
“The Order we are about to investigate [Skull and Bones] had great foresight, back in the 1880s, to create both the American Historical Association and the American Economic Association (most economists were then more historians than analysts) under their terms, with their people and their objectives. Andrew Dickson White was a member of The Order and the first President of the American Historical Association.”
Anthony Sutton (2002) 
The quotation "We Will Lead Every Revolution Against Us" (widely attributed to Theodor Herzl) seems quite apposite in the context of skull and bones. Webster Tarpley writes that "William Sloane Coffin, tapped for 1949 Skull and Bones by George Bush and his Bone companions, was from a long line of Skull and Bones Coffins. William Sloane Coffin was famous in the Vietnam War protest days as a leader of the left protest against the war..."
Wikipedia has a longer list of members which is probably more or less correct. While some have achieved prominence through sport or art, most are senior figures of political, legal or commercial institutions
- William Howard Taft, US President
- George Herbert Walker, Jr. banker, uncle of George H. W. Bush
- Harold Stanley, banker, co-founder of Morgan Stanley
- Jonathan James Bush, banker, brother of George H. W. Bush
- Prescott Bush, father of George H. W. Bush
- George H. W. Bush, US President
- George W. Bush, US President
- Raymond Price, speech writer for Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, George H. W. Bush
- Robert William Kagan, co-founder of the Project for the New American Century
- John Forbes Kerry, U.S. Senator, competed against fellow bonesman George W. Bush in the 2004 US Presidential election
The Skull and Bones logo includes the number "322", the significance of which has been the subject of much speculation since the society was founded. Whatever its original meaning, it has become a secret reference to the group.
|Election/Fraud||“It is more likely that time, rather than the voting booth, will erode the secret power of this Yale group, Nothing this outrageous can survive forever.”||Antony Sutton||2002|
|Document:The Secret Society That Rules The World||Article||7 November 2018||Bas Spliet||In his 1999 campaign autobiography, President George W. Bush mentioned his membership in passing: "My senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society, so secret I can’t say anything more."|
|File:America's Secret Establishment.pdf||book||30 July 1983||Antony Sutton||"If I have a magnum opus, this is it."|
- America's Secret Establishment
- America's Secret Establishment Memorandum Number One, 2002 Edition
- http://www.ctrl.org/boodleboys/wrought.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- http://www.abreureport.com/2013/01/my-fuck-buddy-was-in-skull-bones.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- http://www.ctrl.org/sutton/suttoninterview.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- http://www.ctrl.org/essay1/ESB10.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is