| Kenneth Clarke |
(politician, deep state operative)
|Born||Kenneth Harry Clarke|
2 July 1940
West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, England
|Alma mater||Gonville and Caius College Cambridge|
|Member of||Bilderberg/Steering committee, The Other Club|
Bilderberg Steering committee, The Other Club, UK politician. When former child actor Ben Fellows went public with accusations that Clarke had assaulted him, Fellows was prosecuted for "attempting to pervert the course of justice".
Kenneth Clarke is a conservative (deep) politician. He is a member of the Bilderberg Steering committee, Vice-President of the European Movement, and a member of The Other Club. He entered Parliament in the June 1970 General election.
After passing his 11+, Clarke attended Nottingham High School, one of Britain's oldest private schools on a free local authority scholarship from 1951.
In 2010, Kenneth Clarke announced plans to have prisoners work a 40 hour week.
- Bilderberg - Steering Committee
- European Movement - Vice-President
- The Other Club - Member
In 2012, Ben Fellows, a former child actor, told corporate press reporters about an alleged sexual assault by Clarke when he was 19 years old, in 1994. Fellows alleged that the Tory MP had plied him with alcohol and carried out the sexual assault in the office of a lobbyist in 1994. He went on to make a statement to police officers from Operation Fairbank, the high-profile investigation into Westminster historic child sex abuse. Fellows also accused a number of other people from the media/entertainment industry.
The police investigation into Clarke was dropped after Fellows could not provide other evidence for claims. Instead, Fellows was charged with "perverting the course of public justice", but acquitted in 2015.
In 2016 Clarke described Theresa May as a “bloody difficult woman” and stated about the Tory leadership that “I don’t mind who wins as long as Gove comes third. As long as Gove doesn’t come in the final two I don’t mind what happens.”
- Kenneth Clarke Conservative Party profile
- Lost leaders: Kenneth Clarke, Henry Smith, News Statesman, 5 March 2010
- Hansard Mr Kenneth Clarke
- The Guardian Kenneth Clarke: Electoral History and Profile
- Public Whip Voting Record — Kenneth Clarke MP, Rushcliffe
- TheyWorkForYou.com Kenneth Clarke
- Westminster Parliamentary Record Ken Clarke MP
Events Participated in
|Bilderberg/1993||22 April 1993||25 April 1993||Greece|
Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel
|The 41st Bilderberg, held in Greece|
|Bilderberg/1998||14 May 1998||17 May 1998||Scotland|
|The 46th Bilderberg meeting, held in Scotland, chaired by Peter Carrington|
|Bilderberg/1999||3 June 1999||6 June 1999||Portugal|
|The 47th Bilderberg, 111 participants|
|Bilderberg/2000||1 June 2000||4 June 2000||Belgium|
|The 48th Bilderberg, 94 guests|
|Bilderberg/2003||15 May 2003||18 May 2003||France|
|The 51st Bilderberg, in Versailles, France|
|Bilderberg/2004||3 June 2004||6 June 2004||Italy|
|The 52nd such meeting. 126 recorded guests|
|Bilderberg/2006||8 June 2006||11 June 2006||Canada|
|54th Bilderberg, held in Canada. 133 guests|
|Bilderberg/2007||31 May 2007||3 June 2007||Turkey|
|The 55th Bilderberg meeting, held in Turkey|
|Bilderberg/2008||5 June 2008||8 June 2008||US|
|The 56th Bilderberg, Chantilly, Virginia, 139 guests|
|Bilderberg/2012||31 May 2012||3 June 2012||US|
|The 58th Bilderberg, in Chantilly, Virginia. Unusually just 4 years after an earlier Bilderberg meeting there.|
|Bilderberg/2013||6 June 2013||9 June 2013||Watford|
|The 2013 Bilderberg group meeting.|
|Document:The Real Reason Theresa May’s Brexit Has Failed||Article||2 March 2019||T. J. Coles||So, the choice faced by ordinary British people is between a neoliberal EU supported by millionaires like Kenneth Clarke or an ultra-neoliberal Brexit supported by multimillionaires like Jacob Rees-Mogg. Meanwhile, ordinary working-class people pay the price for these elite games, as usual.|
- ↑ Her Majesty’s Government, Number10.gov.uk, accessed 12 May 2010.
- ↑ They Work for You, They Work For You website, accessed 24 March 2010
- ↑ Chris Holt, THIS SCHOOL, WHICH ONCE TAUGHT DH LAWRENCE, HAS ALSO PRODUCED AN EXTRAORDINARY GROUP OF ECONOMIC THINKERS, LED BY OLD BOYS KENNETH CLARKE AND LABOUR'S RISING STAR ED BALLS, Mail on Sunday, 13 December 1998.
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2010/oct/05/ken-clarke-prison-reform-work
- ↑ "Bilderberg: Ken Clarke 'forgot' he was a trustee of funding group"
- ↑ https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/actor-who-accused-conservative-mp-ken-clarke-of-sexually-assaulting-him-cleared-of-perverting-the-course-of-justice-10427787.html
- ↑ https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/solihull-actor-charged-making-false-8486365
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/30/actor-kenneth-clarke-sexual-assault-perverting-course-of-justice
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/05/ken-clarke-caught-camera-ridiculing-tory-leadership-candidates-theresa-may-michael-gove