The 2012 Bilderberg Meeting was the 58th such meeting and had participants from European countries, the United States and Canada. It was held at the same place as the 2008 Bilderberg, the Westfields Marriott Hotel in Chantilly, Virginia, USA. The 145 guests included 47 business executives, 28 politicians, 11 financiers, 13 editors/journalists and 10 academics.
- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 1. The State of Trans-Atlantic Relations
- 1.2 2. Is Vigorous Economic Growth Attainable?
- 1.3 3. The Future of Democracy in the Developed World
- 1.4 4. The US Political Landscape
- 1.5 5. The European Political Landscape
- 1.6 6. A Conversation on US Foreign Policy
- 1.7 7. The Politics and Geo-Politics of Energy
- 1.8 8. Stability and Instability in the Middle East
- 1.9 9. Imbalances, Austerity and Growth
- 1.10 10. Sustainability of the Euro and its Consequences
- 1.11 11. What Does Putin 2.0 Mean?
- 1.12 12. What Can the West Do about Iran?
- 1.13 13. How Do Sovereign States Collaborate in Cyber Space?
- 1.14 14. China's Economic and Political Outlook
- 2 Participants
- 3 Witnesses
- 4 References
The 2012 Bilderberg Agenda has not been leaked, but the website at Bilderberg Meetings has posted an agenda.
1. The State of Trans-Atlantic Relations
2. Is Vigorous Economic Growth Attainable?
3. The Future of Democracy in the Developed World
4. The US Political Landscape
5. The European Political Landscape
6. A Conversation on US Foreign Policy
7. The Politics and Geo-Politics of Energy
8. Stability and Instability in the Middle East
9. Imbalances, Austerity and Growth
10. Sustainability of the Euro and its Consequences
11. What Does Putin 2.0 Mean?
12. What Can the West Do about Iran?
13. How Do Sovereign States Collaborate in Cyber Space?
14. China's Economic and Political Outlook
|Josef Ackermann||Chairman of Deutsche Bank, G30, Bilderberg Steering Committee|
|Marcus Agius||Bilderberg trustees, Chairman of Barclays and of the British Bankers Association|
|Fouad Ajami||Triple Bilderberg "terror expert"|
|Keith B. Alexander||Chief of the NSA, now infamous for his mendacious denials regarding the illegal mass surveillance of US citizens.|
|Joaquín Almunia||Spanish politician, European Commissioner for 10 years, 6 Bilderbergs|
|Roger Altman||US Banker, Bilderberg Steering Committee|
|Luís Amado||Portuguese politician who attended the 2012 Bilderberg|
|Johan Andresen||Double Bilderberg billionaire.|
|Soraya Sáenz de Santamaría Antón||Deputy Prime Minister of Spain until the day she attended the 2018 Bilderberg|
|Matti Apunen||Hexabilderberg Finnish business magnate|
|Ali Babacan||8 times Bilderberg visitor, Turkish politician|
|Francisco Pinto Balsemão||>30 Bilderbergs, Bilderberg Steering committee, Prime Minister of Portugal|
|Nicolas Baverez||Bilderberg Steering committee, French lawyer|
|Franco Bernabè||Italian banker and manager, Steering Committee of the Bilderberg|
|Nicholas Boles||Notting Hill Set UK politician, Director of Policy Exchange|
|Jonas Bonnier||Attended the 2012 Bilderberg as Chief Executive Officer of Bonnier AB|
|Svein Richard Brandtzæg||Member of the Bilderberg Steering committee.|
|Oscar Bronner||Attended all Bilderbergs from 2005 to 2015|
|Gunilla Carlsson||Attended the 2012 Bilderberg as Swedish Minister for International Development Cooperation|
|Mark Carney||Governor of the Bank of Canada then the Bank of England, G30, Triple citizenship|
|Henri de Castries||"French President of Bilderberg"|
|Juan Luis Cebrián||Spanish media mogul with a heavy Bilderberg habit.|
|Máxima Zorreguieta Cerruti|
|Pierre-André de Chalendar||Double Bilderberg French businessman.|
|Jeppe Christiansen||Danish financier, businessman|
|Anatoly Chubais||Double Bilderberger facilitator of the privatisation of Russia|
|Edmund Clark||Canadian banker, 8 Bilderbergs|
|Kenneth Clarke||Bilderberg Steering committee, The Other Club, UK politician|
|Timothy Collins||UK soldier, multi-Bilderberg|
|Fulvio Conti||Italian financier. After attending the 2012 Bilderberg, elected as Confindustria/Vice president|
|Tom Donilon||Spooky Bilderberger|
|Robert Dudley||Bilderberger BP CEO & MD|
|John Elkann||Italian/US businessman with heavy Bilderberg habit. 21st Century Council, European Round Table of Industrialists|
|Tom Enders||Atlantik-Brücke, Bilderberg/Steering committee, Munich Security Conference/Advisory Council ...|
|Michael Evans||Attended the 2013 Bilderberg. Goldman Sachs for 20 years. independent director of the Barrick Gold Corporation.|
|Werner Faymann||Austrian chancellor for 7.5 years|
|Ulrik Federspiel||Danish diplomat, Bilderberg Steering committee|
|Niall Ferguson||Poly Bilderberger Hoover Institution Fellow historian|
|Douglas J. Flint||HSBC chair, multi-Bilderberg|
|Fu Ying||Double Bilderberger Chinese ambassador to the UK|
|Paul Gallagher||Attorney General of Ireland, 5 Bilderbergs|
|Donald Graham||TLC, Facebook, 10 Bilderbergs|
|Lilli Gruber||Multi-Bilderberger Italian journalist|
|... further results|
|Vendeline von Bredow||Multi-Bilderberger journalist|
|Adrian Wooldridge||UK Journalist and editor. Regular "observer" at the Bilderberg|