| Dominic Cummings |
|Born||Dominic Mckenzie Cummings|
25 November 1971
|Alma mater||Exeter College (Oxford)|
On 8 August 2019, The Canary headlined an article about him:
- "Brexit has given us an unelected bureaucrat, who married into aristocracy, pulling the strings in Downing Street."
A controversial figure, Dominic Cummings previously served as the Campaign Director of Vote Leave, the successful campaign advocating for the UK to vote to leave the European Union in the 2016 EU Referendum. He also worked as Special Adviser to Education Secretary Michael Gove. In March 2019, he was found in contempt of Parliament for not appearing before the parliamentary committee inquiry into false news during the referendum campaign.
In October 2016, the Mail on Sunday reported that the then Chief Whip, Gavin Williamson, told Downing Street that Michael Gove had had a homosexual relationship with personal and political ally Dominic Cummings, chief strategist of the Vote Leave campaign in the 2016 EU Referendum.
In December 2011 Dominic Cummings married Mary Wakefield, the daughter of Sir Edward Humphry Tyrrel Wakefield of Chillingham Castle in Northumberland, who became commissioning editor of The Spectator magazine. In 2016, Mary gave birth to a boy.
|Document:Project Brexit||Comment||24 June 2017||David||Project Brexit: "Doomed to Failure"|
- "Brexit enforcer Cummings’ farm took €235,000 in EU handouts"
- "Who is 'career psychopath' Dominic Cummings set to join Johnson's team?"
- "Brexit has given us an unelected bureaucrat, who married into aristocracy, pulling the strings in Downing Street"
- "The Resistable Rise of Dominic Cummings"
- "An interview with Dominic Cummings"
- "Dominic Cummings found in contempt of parliament"
- "Chief Whip named Michael Gove as the Minister in the false gay affair claim... and did he REALLY call Theresa May a 'charisma free b****'?"
- "Dominic Cummings: The Vote Leave chief who invented £350m claim before admitting Brexit was a mistake"
- "Who is Dominic Cummings? The Durham man behind Brexit played by Benedict Cumberbatch in Channel 4 show"