| WHO |
(International public health agency)
|Type||Specialized agency of the United Nations|
|Interest of||Peter Salama|
|Member of||Friends of Europe, Global Counter-Terrorism Coordination Compact|
|Sponsored by||Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Clinton Foundation|
The World Health Organization has drawn increasing scrutiny after declaring COVID-19 a pandemic. In March 2020 the director general, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus publicly stated that "Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died", contributing to COVID Panic.
In 2009 the WHO deleted "severity" from its pandemic definition. Since then, in principle, every global wave of influenza can be declared a pandemic, as happened with the very mild „swine flu“ of 2009/2010, for which vaccines worth around 18 billion dollars were sold.
- 1 Official narrative
- 2 1964 Declaration of Helsinki
- 3 Criticism
- 4 COVID-19 response
- 5 Atomic energy and nuclear material
- 6 Finance
- 7 Disinformation and the 2009 H1N1 Hoax
- 8 Related Quotations
- 9 Events Sponsored
- 10 References
A specialized agency of the United Nations that is concerned with international public health.
1964 Declaration of Helsinki
The World Health Organization's Declaration of Helsinki in 1964 gave legal force to the sentiment expressed by the 1946 Nuremberg Code, that to be ethical medical research should not seek to harm its subjects and should seek their informed consent. This was ignored by those in charge of the U.S. Public Health Service's Tuskegee syphilis experiment, finally exposed after 40 years when Peter Buxtun went to the press with details.
The WHO has been accused of "persistent wasteful spending, utter disregard for transparency, pervasive incompetence, and failure to adhere to even basic democratic standards". In 2017 AP reported that the WHO "routinely has spent about $200 million a year on travel expenses" while it spent about $71 million on AIDS and hepatitis, $61 million to malaria and $59 million for tuberculosis. A research paper from 2015 lays out that a number of the drugs and vaccines recommended by WHO, especially drugs used in psychiatry, in meta analysis of independent studies are found to be harmful and without significant clinical effect. A 2016 documentary by ARTE found personnel overlap between WHO and Gates foundation. Another documentary from 2018, TrustWHO, was removed from Vimeo in 2020 in relation to the COVID-19 censorship effort.
The initial response by the WHO was to not propose any measures in response to the virus and even denying person to person transmission.
- 14 January 2020 - A tweet by the WHO denies there is any indication for person to person transmission.
- 11 March 2020 - Announcement that Covid-19 can be characterised as a pandemic. Initial reporting on the Internet about this dates back at least to end of January. See timeline.
- 30 March 2020 - WHO officials do not recommend mask wearing for healthy members of the general population.
"Immunity passports" in the context of COVID-19
In a so called "Scientific Brief" the WHO argues with irrefutable logic, that a second (or secondary? the report seems to be confused here) infection can not be ruled out if antibodies (specific to nCoV-2019) are found. Because this is all about statistics there never will be a 100% "proof of immunity". The spin is obviously to keep the state of emergency and panic going while pretending to be "scientific" until a vaccine is approved. This briefing therefore stops politicians too quick to announce "immunity apps" or certs. There would be no need for further vaccination if such certs were solely based on antibodies because of the effects of herd immunity.
When time has come of course, after millions of tests from Roche have been sold, a new generation of "vaccine-based scientific proof" may be announced - leading to the planed for profits and control infrastructure through vaccination.
Atomic energy and nuclear material
Ongoing Depleted Uranium cover up
Project Censored wrote in 2014 that "The World Health Organization continues to suppress evidence uncovered in Iraq that US military use of depleted uranium (DU) and other weapons have not only killed many civilians but are also the cause of an epidemic of birth defects and other public health issues. By refusing to release the report publicly, the WHO effectively protects the US military and its government from accountability for the resulting public health catastrophe."
Dr Keith Baverstock, former regional adviser for Radiation and Public Health at WHO's regional office for Europe, was asked by WHO officials to withdraw a paper that outlined increased Thyroid cancer after the Chernobyl incident - or otherwise his career would be harmed.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (donated over 2 billion to the WHO between 1998 and 2014) - in cooperation with the
- Clinton Foundation
- USA (drastically diminished funding under Trump) and
- 192 other member states
Disinformation and the 2009 H1N1 Hoax
(...) The WHO did not act to reassure and inform World public opinion. Quite the opposite: A “Fear Pandemic” rather than a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) was launched. Outright panic and uncertainty were sustained through a carefully designed media disinformation campaign. (...) An atmosphere of fear and intimidation prevailed. The data was manipulated. (...) Several critics said that the H1N1 Pandemic was “Fake”:
The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), a human rights watchdog, is publicly investigating the WHO’s motives in declaring a pandemic. Indeed, the chairman of its influential health committee, epidemiologist Wolfgang Wodarg, has declared that the “false pandemic” is “one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century.” (Forbes, February 10, 2010)”
Michel Chossudovsky (March 6, 2020) 
|Margaret Chan||“Lilian Franck: Important donor nations they want a weak WHO. One could even compare WHO to Titanic I would say. So isn't it your responsibility, Dr Chan, to step down before the end of your 2nd term, in order to signal to the world that your organisation, your ship, is sinking.|
Margaret Chan: You ask an excellent question. If it tell you, WHO as an organisation, only 30 percent of my budget is predictable funds. Other 70 percent I have to take a hat and go around the world, to beg for money. And when they give us the money, they are highly linked to their preferences, what they like. It may not be the priority of WHO. So if we do not solve this, you know (hand gesture), we are not going to be as great as we were.”
|11 October 2015|
|Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies||“The lack of complete transparency has echoes of the way the World Health Organisation operated during the 2009 swine flu crisis, when it refused to disclose the names of the scientists it relied on for advice.”||'Investigations Team'||24 April 2020|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation||Influential foundation which was established at a time when a judge ruled that Microsoft was to be broken up. It's founder has been described as a bully who dressed down employees in public, who seemed to thrive on conflict and always pressed for (his) advantage.|
- https://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/89/7/11-086173/en/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/06/world-health-organization-corrupt-wasteful/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://apnews.com/1cf4791dc5c14b9299e0f532c75f63b2/AP-Exclusive:-Health-agency-spends-more-on-travel-than-AIDS saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281876323_Why_the_Corruption_of_the_World_Health_Organization_WHO_is_the_Biggest_Threat_to_the_World's_Public_Health_of_Our_Time saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.arte.tv/en/videos/061650-000-A/who-in-the-clutches-of-lobbyists/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- TrustWHO documentary, 00:48:20
- https://www.globalpolicy.org/images/pdfs/GPFEurope/Philanthropic_Power_online.pdf saved at Archive.org
- https://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/January-2019/WHO,-Pharma,-Gates.aspx saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is