Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) is an American private foundation founded by Bill and Melinda Gates. Based in Seattle, Washington, it was launched in 2000 and is reported to be the largest private foundation in the world, holding $46.8 billion in assets.
The stated goals of the foundation are, globally, to enhance healthcare and reduce extreme poverty, and, in the US, to expand educational opportunities and access to information technology.
But the way the BMGF finances these actives at the same time creates door openers for big corporations, like Big Pharma, privatized healthcare and education, big technology companies, chemical companies or GM-food. Thereby the philanthropy buys or forces open new profitable markets for the multinational corporations the Gates have their fortune invested in.
The foundation is highly influential in the global health system, having sponsored institutions and careers virtually everywhere; thus buying the couple the ability to decide priorities in everything from the World Health Organization, medical research, to local health care systems.
|Never Trust Anyone With A Foundation!|
- 1 History
- 2 People
- 3 Event 201
- 4 Vaccinations
- 5 Agriculture Investments
- 6 Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa
- 7 Revolving door to Big Pharma
- 8 Financing of Journalism
- 9 Secret Lobbying for Genetic Extinction Technology
- 10 Population control
- 11 Goalkeepers
- 12 Events carried out
- 13 Related Quotations
- 14 Employees on Wikispooks
- 15 Event Participated in
- 16 References
During the 1990s, Microsoft owner Bill Gates found himself more and more reviled in public opinion, as his company was accused of unethical and monopolistic business practices, selling substandard products. The Foundation was launched in year 2000, at a time when a judge ruled that Microsoft was to be broken up, as a way to secure the fortune.
In October 2006, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation was split into two entities: the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust, which manages the endowment assets and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which conducts all operations and grantmaking work and it is the entity from which all grants are paid.
As of end 2020, Bill and Melinda Gates had donated around $36 billion to the foundation "giving away his fortune" as the PR claimed. Since it's inception through Q4 2019, the foundation has paid $54.8 billion in grants. In the the same time period, the Gates' fortune more than doubled to over $100 billion.
The foundation is by no means a philanthropic enterprise. What it gives with one hand, it receives back twice with the other, thanks to the Foundation's large stock ownership in the companies that benefit from the Foundation's activities. Vaccinations and initiatives that focus on them (GAVI, etc.), according to Gates, are the best investment he has ever made.  
At the same time, the Foundation was part of a massive PR-offensive, where by 2020, thanks to large donations/investments in media and health organizations, the reviled Bill Gates became the undisputed leader of global health initiatives, being thanked by sycophantic politicians for his leadership in the handling of the Covid-19 virus.
The foundation is controlled by its three trustees: Bill and Melinda Gates, and Warren Buffett. Other principal officers include Co-Chair William H. Gates Sr. and Chief Executive Officer Mark Suzman. The first CEO of the foundation, until she stepped down in 2008, was Patty Stonesifer, followed by Mark Suzman.
The Foundation has a revolving door with Big Pharma: Former director of vaccine development at the foundation and current CEO of the Bill & Melinda Gates Medical Research Institute, Penny Heaton, comes from the drug kingpins Merck and Novartis; The foundation’s president of global health, Trevor Mundel, served in leadership positions at both Novartis and Pfizer. His predecessor, Tachi Yamada, was previously a top executive at GlaxoSmithKline; Kate James, worked at GSK for almost 10 years, then became the foundation’s chief communications officer.
The Foundation has created an extensive client network of leaders in the health sector globally, which also overlaps with Microsoft leaders. The Foundation has people in all major global health initiatives. It has sponsored countless scientific careers and health administrators, and many politicians and state leaders are part of the network around the foundation.
As the UK-based NGO Global Justic Now noted, “the Foundation’s influence is so pervasive that many actors in international development which would otherwise critique the policy and practice of the Foundation are unable to speak out independently as a result of its funding and patronage.”
- Full article: Event 201
- Full article: Event 201
"The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY." On 24 January 2020 they issued a "Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise" that clarified that "We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people. Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019."
“The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded two models to “predict” the spread of COVID-19. The Imperial College London and the University of Washington’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation in Seattle predicted that 2.2-million Americans would die unless drastic lockdown measures were followed. Both colleges quickly reduced their predictions, but the world is still in lockdown as a result of it. In 2005, the Imperial College of London predicted that 200-million people worldwide would be killed by bird flu. When the “crisis’ was over, the virus had killed 78 people worldwide. In 2009, the College predicted that the swine flu would kill 65,000 people in the UK, but the final number was 457. From 2006 through 2018, the Gates Foundation donated $185-million to the College to continue their good work.”
William Engdahl, Jon Rappoport (1 May 2020) 
One of the early vaccine programs that was supported by the Gates Foundation was the Children’s Vaccine Program (CVP) in 1998.
“Vaccines are a miracle — with just a few doses, they can prevent deadly diseases for a lifetime. We’ve made vaccines our number-one priority at the Gates Foundation because we’ve seen first hand their incredible impact on children’s lives.”
Melinda Gates (January 2010) 
The foundation may have been involved in a vaccination campaign in Chad that left 40 children paralysed. In India the foundation funded a study that left as many as 120 girls with adverse reactions such as epileptic seizures, severe stomach ache, headaches and mood swings, early onset of menstruation following the vaccination, heavy bleeding and severe menstrual cramps - five of them died. In Kenya doctors found an anti-fertility agent in a vaccine that was handed out by the UN, but the campaign was possibly financed by the Gates foundation.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is, among other things, actively committed to the dissemination of genetically modified (GM) technologies. In 2010 the Gates foundation heavily invested in Monsanto. A staff writer for Natural News speculated in 2012 that this investment may be another angle for population reduction.
“my full-time work at the foundation is mostly about vaccines and seeds”
Bill Gates (February, 18 2010) 
Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa
The Foundation is behind the failed Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA), founded in 2006 with the stated objective of giving new impetus to the fight against hunger in Africa with a corporate-driven “Green Revolution” approach. AGRA grandly promised to double the agricultural yields and incomes of 30 million small-scale food producer households by 2020, thus halving both hunger and poverty in the focus countries. To achieve these goals, AGRA received over one billion US dollars –mainly from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, but also from governments like the US, UK and Germany. 
AGRA lobbies for the development of policies and market structures that promote the adoption of technology packages. This involves speeding up the licensing and organization of agro-dealer networks to give farmers more ready access to synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, and other inputs making them dependent on access to these expensive inputs that have to be bought every planting season.
AGRA lobbies to integrate small-scale food producers into global supply chains and facilitate cross-border trade of commodities, making small-scale food producers vulnerable to the vagaries of the world market. Protecting small-scale food producers from the import of cheap food — which has been a problem for farmers for decades — is not high on AGRA's agenda.
The initiative has failed utterly in its stated goals. Yield increases for key staple crops in the years before AGRA were just as low as during AGRA. Instead of halving hunger, the situation in the 13 African focus countries worsened since AGRA was launched. The number of people going hungry has increased by 30 percent during the AGRA years.
AGRA forced small farmers to borrow unsustainable debt to purchase synthetic fertilizer and hybrid seeds; from companies the Gates Foundation had big shares ownership in, like Monsanto and Yara Fertilizers This is a massive conflict of interest. In this way, AGRA in reality was a door opener for new profit areas - which maybe was an unstated objective all along.
Revolving door to Big Pharma
- Full article: Revolving door
- Full article: Revolving door
Former Director of Vaccine Development at the Foundation and current CEO of the Bill & Melinda Gates Medical Research Institute Penny Heaton previously worked for drug companies Merck and Novartis. The Foundation’s President of Global Health, Trevor Mundel, served in leadership positions at both Novartis and Pfizer. His predecessor, Tachi Yamada, was previously a top executive at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). Kate James, worked at GSK for almost 10 years, then became the Foundation’s Chief Communications Officer.
Moreover, the Gates Foundation invests in these corporations directly. Since shortly after its founding, it has owned stakes in several drug companies. The Foundation currently (2020) holds corporate stocks and bonds in drug companies like Merck, GSK, Eli Lilly, Pfizer, Novartis, and Sanofi. The Foundation’s website even candidly declares a mission to pursue “mutually beneficial opportunities” with vaccine manufacturers. 
Financing of Journalism
Research by the Columbia Journalism Review examined 20,000 charitable grants by the Gates Foundation and found that more than $250 million dollars went toward journalism like the news organisation NPR, which covers other philanthropic endeavors of the foundation in a favorable way. Other recipients of grants are: BBC, NBC, Al Jazeera, ProPublica, National Journal, The Guardian, Univision, Medium, The Financial Times, The Atlantic, The Texas Tribune, Gannett, Washington Monthly, Le Monde, and The Center for Investigative Reporting. It is more than likely that financing of media organisations through foundation money will generally influence their reporting directly, or like advertising before, create a friendly media environment.
The full scope of Gates’s giving to the news media remains unknown because the foundation only publicly discloses money awarded through charitable grants, not through contracts.
Secret Lobbying for Genetic Extinction Technology
The Foundation paid the PR-company Emerging Ag inc (and possibly others), to covertly co-ordinate a network of public researchers and officials to influence the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity. The goal was to stop a moratorium on use of gene drive technology. The company quietly recruited over 65 experts in an attempt to direct their input into the official UN process. A DARPA official was also a part of the “volunteer” expert group.
Gene drives are a gene-editing application that allows genetic engineers to drive a single artificial trait through an entire population by ensuring that all of an organism’s offspring carry that trait. For example, recent experiments are fitting mice with “daughterless” gene drives that will cascade through mouse populations so that only male pups are born, ensuring that the population becomes extinct after a few generations.
- Full article: “Overpopulation”
- Full article: “Overpopulation”
|Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell - Overpopulation & Africa (This video was the last in a series, made possible by a grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation)|
One of the focus points of Bill and Melinda Gates is the number of people on the planet, globally and in the developing world in particular.
“When Melinda and I first started our giving, in the late 1990s, our focus was on reproductive health rather than childhood deaths. We felt that giving mothers the tools to limit their family size to what they wanted would have a catalytic effect by reducing population growth and making it easier to feed, educate, and provide jobs for the children who were born.”
Bill Gates (2009) 
Family Planning 2020
The foundation partnered with the United Nations Millennium Development Goals (now superseded by the Sustainable Development Goals) for the 2012 London Summit on Family Planning, hosted by the UK government and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Family Planning 2020 is the result of the summit where more than 20 governments made commitments to address the policy, financing, delivery, and socio-cultural barriers to women accessing contraception formation and services. The projects aims to give among other things:
- Universal access to voluntary contraceptive information, services and supplies, within the context of integrated programs to achieve sexual and reproductive health and rights and the health-related MDGs (Millennium Development Goals)
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is listed as core partner for the project, together with USAID, United Nations Population Fund and the Department for International Development (DFID / UK).
Started in 2017, the Goalkeepers event is an annual gathering of world leaders, decision makers, and activists arranged by the Foundation, timed to coincide with the UN summit in New York, buying the couple access to world leaders. The speakers at the gathering includes some of the most noticeable leaders during the lockdowns of the world in 2020, like New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez in 2019, President Emmanuel Macron of France (2018);, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau 2017; others are tied to the Gates philantropic network, liek Prime Minister Erna Solberg of Norway (2018); or giving award to people like Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India.
Events carried out
|An preparation exercise laying the groundwork for a "pandemic" for two areas that largely avoided the "Covid jab" - children and the continent of Africa.|
|Event 201||New York|
|A Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security/World Economic Forum/Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation sponsored large scale simulation of a global coronavirus pandemic predicting an apocalyptic outcome. Held October 2019.|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation||“The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded two models to “predict” the spread of COVID-19. The Imperial College London and the University of Washington’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation in Seattle predicted that 2.2-million Americans would die unless drastic lockdown measures were followed. Both colleges quickly reduced their predictions, but the world is still in lockdown as a result of it. In 2005, the Imperial College of London predicted that 200-million people worldwide would be killed by bird flu. When the “crisis’ was over, the virus had killed 78 people worldwide. In 2009, the College predicted that the swine flu would kill 65,000 people in the UK, but the final number was 457. From 2006 through 2018, the Gates Foundation donated $185-million to the College to continue their good work.”||William Engdahl|
|1 May 2020|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation||“When Melinda and I first started our giving, in the late 1990s, our focus was on reproductive health rather than childhood deaths. We felt that giving mothers the tools to limit their family size to what they wanted would have a catalytic effect by reducing population growth and making it easier to feed, educate, and provide jobs for the children who were born.”||Bill Gates||2009|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation||“my full-time work at the foundation is mostly about vaccines and seeds”||Bill Gates||18 February 2010|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation||“Vaccines are a miracle — with just a few doses, they can prevent deadly diseases for a lifetime. We’ve made vaccines our number-one priority at the Gates Foundation because we’ve seen first hand their incredible impact on children’s lives.”||Melinda Gates||January 2010|
|Deborah Birx||“I think that's why the criteria that you can see the Gates that err, that the federal government has recommended are ...”||Deborah Birx||22 April 2020|
|Bill Gates||“In terms of intellectual property, what we do is actually very simple: we fund research, and we ourselves or our partners create intellectual property, so that everything that is invented with the help of foundation money and goes to richer countries actually pays off.”||Bill Gates||16 May 2011|
|Bill Gates||“The closer you get to [government] and see how the sausage is made, the more you go, oh my God! These guys don’t even actually know the budget. . . . The idea that all these people are going to vote and have an opinion about subjects that are increasingly complex — where what seems, you might think . . . the easy answer [is] not the real answer. It’s a very interesting problem. Do democracies faced with these current problems do these things well?”||Bill Gates||2013|
|Bill Gates||“First, we've got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent.”||Bill Gates|
Innovating to zero TED talk
|18 February 2010|
|Melinda Gates||“What did surprise us is we hadn’t really thought through the economic impacts.”||Melinda Gates|
|Stephen Karanja||“It seems there is something Bill Gates has invested in that requires the whole world to be vaccinated. What that investment is, remains the million-dollar question.”||Stephen Karanja||March 2021|
|Malaria||“The growing dominance of malaria research by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation risks stifling a diversity of views among scientists and wiping out the health agency’s policy-making function”||Arata Kochi||2008|
Employees on Wikispooks
Event Participated in
|2021 Monkeypox Tabletop Exercise||A 2021 biological exercise predicting a monkeypox pandemic starting in mid May 2022|
- ↑ "The Wealthiest Charitable Foundations In the World"
- ↑ https://www.gatesfoundation.org/who-we-are/general-information/foundation-faq "Foundation FAQ"
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20080815085113/http://www.gatesfoundation.org/AboutUs/Announcements/Announce-061129.htm
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.12.08-091001/https://www.gatesfoundation.org/who-we-are/general-information/foundation-factsheet
- ↑ "Bill Gates"
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.08.13-103820/https://www.wsj.com/articles/bill-gates-the-best-investment-ive-ever-made-11547683309
- ↑ https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/bill-gates-turns-10-billion-into-200-billion-worth-of-economic-benefit.html
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.08.12-112206/https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/bill-gates-says-this-is-the-best-investment-he-has-ever-made.html
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-gates-idUSTRE74G2D520110517
- ↑ https://t.co/O9bZr1cE2r
- ↑ "The Gates Foundation has enormous impact. Its CEO leaving could have an enormous impact, too."
- ↑ https://www.globaljustice.org.uk/sites/default/files/gated_development_final_version.pdf
- ↑ http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
- ↑ http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/newsroom/center-news/2020-01-24-Statement-of-Clarification-Event201.html
- ↑ https://needtoknow.news/2020/05/bogus-covid-predictive-models-are-funded-by-the-bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20050729111322/http://www.childrensvaccine.org/html/a-vision.htm
- ↑ https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2010/01/Bill-and-Melinda-Gates-Pledge-$10-Billion-in-Call-for-Decade-of-Vaccines Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- ↑ https://vactruth.com/2013/01/06/paralyzed-after-meningitis-vaccine/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://healthimpactnews.com/2014/bill-melinda-gates-foundation-vaccine-empire-on-trial-in-india/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://vactruth.com/2014/10/05/bill-gates-vaccine-crimes/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ http://archive.today/2014.09.02-222046/http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-08-31/news/53413161_1_hpv-vaccine-cervarix-human-papilloma-virus
- ↑ http://archive.today/2014.09.05-001542/http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-08-31/news/53413161_1_hpv-vaccine-cervarix-human-papilloma-virus/2
- ↑ http://archive.today/2014.09.04-100237/http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-08-31/news/53413161_1_hpv-vaccine-cervarix-human-papilloma-virus/3
- ↑ http://archive.today/2014.09.04-100527/http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-08-31/news/53413161_1_hpv-vaccine-cervarix-human-papilloma-virus/4
- ↑ https://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-sterilization-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-un-tetanus-vaccine/5431664
- ↑ http://www.sfaw.org/newswire/2014/11/13/bill-gates-and-the-anti-fertility-agent-in-african-tetanus-vaccine/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.04.08-222344/https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/1999/11/Maternal-And-Neonatal-Tetanus
- ↑ http://archive.today/2015.05.15-125114/http://seattleglobaljustice.org/2010/08/for-immediate-release-gates-foundation-invests-in-monsanto/
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/poverty-matters/2010/sep/29/gates-foundation-gm-monsanto
- ↑ https://www.naturalnews.com/035105_Bill_Gates_Monsanto_eugenics.html saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates_innovating_to_zero/transcript Innovating to zero TED talk
- ↑ https://www.rosalux.de/en/publication/id/42635/false-promises-the-alliance-for-a-green-revolution-in-africa-agra
- ↑ https://www.thenation.com/article/society/bill-gates-foundation-philanthropy/
- ↑ http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55324.htm
- ↑ https://www.cjr.org/criticism/gates-foundation-journalism-funding.php saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.cjr.org/criticism/gates-foundation-journalism-funding.php
- ↑ http://genedrivefiles.synbiowatch.org/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20100306021304/http://www.gatesfoundation.org/annual-letter/2009/Pages/2009-preventing-childhood-deaths.aspx 2009 Annual Letter from Bill Gates
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.08.15-005137/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_planning#International_oversight
- ↑ https://illinoisfamily.org/uncategorized/gates-foundation-philanthropy-cloaked-abortion/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.familyplanning2020.org/about-us saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.gatesfoundation.org/goalkeepers/about-event/past-events/