|Timeline for the 2019–20 Wuhan coronavirus (Covid 19) outbreak.|
Timeline for Lockdown specifically further below.
“All city residents aged six years or older were eligible and 9,899,828 (92.9%) participated... There were no positive tests amongst 1,174 close contacts of asymptomatic cases... there was no evidence that the identified asymptomatic positive cases were infectious.”
Shiyi Cao, Yong Gan, Chao Wang, Max Bachmann, Shanbo Wei, Jie Gong, Yuchai Huang, Tiantian Wang, Liqing Li, Kai Lu, Heng Jiang, Yanhong Gong, Hongbin Xu, Xin Shen, Qingfeng Tian, Chuanzhu Lv, Fujian Song, Xiaoxv Yin, Zuxun Lu (November 2020) Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screeningin nearly ten million residents of Wuhan, China 
- 1 2009
- 2 2010
- 3 2015
- 4 2017
- 5 2019
- 6 2020
- 7 2021
- 8 2022
- 9 Lockdown Timeline
The 2009 Swine flu (H1N1) was an influenza pandemic that lasted from January 2009 to August 2010. The predicted numbers of infections and deaths were blown out of all proportions. Some studies estimated that the actual number of cases including asymptomatic and mild cases could be 700 million to 1.4 billion. The number of lab-confirmed deaths reported to the World Health Organization (WHO) is 18,449, other estimates put the number at 284,000 deaths. A follow-up study done in September 2010 showed that the risk of serious illness resulting from the 2009 H1N1 flu was no higher than that of the yearly seasonal flu. For comparison, the WHO estimates that 290 000-650 000 people die of seasonal flu annually.
The WHO partnering with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation declare the 2011-2020 period the decade of vaccines (Global Vaccine Action Plan 2011-2020).
- 2015-08-xx - The FDA issues a "Guidance for Industry" for virus or bacteria-based gene therapy products (VBGT products) - Design and Analysis of Shedding Studies for Virus or Bacteria-Based Gene Therapy and Oncolytic Products
- 2015-11-09 - Nature Medicine publishes a paper on a transgenic virus, SHC014, sparking a discussion about the advisability of this. Virologist Simon Wain-Hobson commented that the researchers have created a novel virus that “grows remarkably well” in human cells and that “if the virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory”. Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance supported the research.
- 2015-12-xx - Wuhan Institute of Virology published research on a transgenic novel corona virus similar to SARS.
- Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) is launched at Davos as partnership between public, private, philanthropic, and civil organisations.
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation applies for special status as "Non-State actor(s) in official relations with WHO" and is subsequently approved.
- 2017-02-17 - Bill Gates holds a speech at the Munich Security Conference where he said that:
“the next epidemic could originate on the computer screen of a terrorist intent on using genetic engineering to create a synthetic version of the smallpox virus . . . or a super contagious and deadly strain of the flu. [...] Whether it occurs by a quirk of nature or at the hand of a terrorist, epidemiologists say a fast-moving airborne pathogen could kill more than 30 million people in less than a year. And they say there is a reasonable probability the world will experience such an outbreak in the next 10-15 years.”
Bill Gates (February 17, 2017)  (Munich Security Conference)
- 2019-04-xx - E-cigarette/Vaping -Associated Lung Injury emerges as a health problem in the US. The CDC does not update it's health bulletin after 25th February, 2020.
- 2019-07-xx - The CDC orders USAMRIID's BSL4 facility at Fort Detrick to halt operations immediately, citing safety concerns.
- 2019-07-10 - A research paper by InfraGard points out problems with the 'Anti-Vaxxer' movement: "There are serious public health ramifications and national security issues if there was a naturally occurring pandemic with a novel organism or an infectious disease outbreak due to bioterrorism."
- Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosts Event 201, which discusses a fictional coronavirus pandemic which causes a 15% collapse of financial markets and the 65 million deaths.
- The opening of the 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan.
- 2019-11-15 - The CDC posts a job offer for a Public Health Advisor in a Quarantine Program on its website. Open in 17 cities in mainland America, Honolulu and San Juan.
- 2019-11-23 - CDC allows Fort Detrick to resume limited research.
- 2019-11-xx - ABC News and The Times Of Israel: U.S. intelligence officials were warning that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region in late November. (reported in April 2020)
- 2019-12-01/2 - First detected COVID-19 patents in Wuhan, China. Three out of four had no known link to the Wuhan seafood market.
- 2020-01-09 - The first report to link the virus outbreak with the Wuhan seafood market by Radio Free Asia. It follows a pattern in which later news reporting is based on initial reports by media organizations overseen by the BBG.
- 2020-01-14 - The WHO repeats a statement by the Chinese authorities that says they found "no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission".
- The CDC confirms the first case of COVID-19 in the US, a man in Seattle who had returned from Wuhan, although this was later moved backwards. The memo notes that "While originally thought to be spreading from animal-to-person, there are growing indications that limited person-to-person spread is happening. It’s unclear how easily this virus is spreading between people."
- Anthony Fauci in an interview with Newsmax says that the coronavirus is not "not a major threat to the people of the United States".
- Helen Chu, a Seattle epidemic specialist carries out some tests on the first cases contacts and wanted carry out more, but is told to "cease and desist" by the CDC. When she eventually disobeys this order, in late February, she discovers that "it’s just everywhere already".
- Christian Drosten submits a paper (co authored by 23) on which later PCR testing will based, Eurosurveillance will publish it as "peer reviewed" two days later. Drosten is "associate editor" at Eurosurveilance, a collective of scientist will ask for retraction in November, they are delayed for months.
- 2020-01-23 - Richard Hatchett for the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) announces at Davos funding for three programmes to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2020-01-27 - Early news reports indicate that the virus has possibly spread to every inhabited continent. The WHO declaration as a pandemic is not given until 11th of March.
- Helen Buyniski a political commentator at RT, links the outbreak to the 2019 Military World Games.
- DHS/Robert Kadlec issues a declaration under the PREP Act that provides liability immunity to individuals and entities against "any claim of loss caused by, arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the manufacture, distribution, administration, or use of medical countermeasures" (i.e. vaccines). An "extreme departure from the norms,” according to Ameet Sarpatwari of the Center for Bioethics at Harvard Medical School.
- 2020-02-18 - Stock markets start to fall significantly worldwide, leading to billions in profits by some traders. Allegations of small scale insider trading were reported.
- 2020-02-23 - Chinese media reports on a Japanese TV broadcast by TV Asahi, that speaks of the possibility, that "some of the 14,000 Americans died of influenza may have unknowingly contracted the coronavirus".
- 2020-02-26 - Donald Trump in a press conference relates that thanks to early travel restrictions to some countries, "the risk to the American people remains very low".
- 2020-02-27 - Chinese respiratory specialist Zhong Nanshan again reconfirms that the disease may not have originated in China.
- 2020-02-26 - Mike Pence is announced to be heading the White House Coronavirus Task Force . Hillreporter.com described his behavior as "bizarre" and "disgusting".
- 2020-02-28 - Chinese media points out a American news item about a death in the US on 08. January, that was diagnosed as related to influenza, but corrected to be due to the coronavirus.
- 2020-02-29 - US Surgeon General reminds the public not to buy face masks.
- Los Angeles Times article mentions the possibility that the death rate of the coronavirus could be much closer to that of the seasonal flu.
- Reuters reports that Anthony Fauci said: "the risk in the United States as a whole is still low".
- The Jerusalem Post reports that the Galilee Research Institute was researching a new vaccine technology for four years that could give immunization.
- Bill Gates says the coronavirus is a "once-in-a-century pathogen", the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is allocating $125 million to find new treatments.
- Robert Redfield, current director of the CDC, states during questioning at the House Oversight and Reform Committee Hearing on Coronavirus Response, that some deaths in the US that were attributed to the common flu, have in fact been due to the coronavirus (at around 01:43:00).
- Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the WHO director general declares that "Covid-19 can be characterised as a pandemic".
- Anthony Fauci says that the Coronavirus is "10 times more lethal than the seasonal flu" during a House hearing. He warned the U.S. must take serious mitigation efforts immediately.
- The Trump administration suspends travel from Europe to the US.
- A Canadian company which is funded by the Pentagon says that it has produced a COVID-19 vaccine just 20 days after receiving the coronavirus’s genetic sequence.
- Lijian Zhao, current deputy director of the Chinese Foreign Ministry Information Department, pointing out the testimony of Robert Redfield and linking it with the US military and the 2019 Military World Games.
- 2020-03-13 - Lijian Zhao tweets two articles published by Globalresearch.
- 2020-03-18 - The German Federal Ministry of the Interior distributes an internal paper that argues to deliver shock effect through official communication in order for the population to better go along with all measures taken. Most notably it talks about creating fear in people from suffocation by the corona disease. Get's leaked in April.
- 2020-03-19 - COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.
- 2020-03-22 - The UK parliament receives a 329 page piece of Coronavirus legislation which is passed in 3 days.
- Bill Gates is interviewed by TED and mentions coming Digital certificates that prove immunity and therefore allow international travel. The sentence is later retroactively edited out of the video and removed from the transcript. (the deleted sentence: "So eventually there will be this digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global reopening up.")
- Anthony Fauci projected millions of Americans will contract COVID-19 and between 100,000 and 200,000 people could succumb to it.
- In Sicily a smaller incident happens with customers in a supermarket refusing to pay because they do not have money. The Facebook group National Revolution tries to organise raids on supermarkets. The local Mafia starts to distribute food in the southern regions of the country.
- Bill Gates indicates in a CBS interview that mass gatherings, like big sport events, may not come back until vaccination rates have reached an acceptable level: "And so until you're widely vaccinated, those may not come back at all." He continues to have considerable media presence.
- A World Bank strategy and "appraisal document" expects the end date of the financing project to be "31-Mar-2025".
- 2020-04-09 - First reports start to emerge that world hunger could double as food supplies are getting disrupted.
- 2020-04-12 - Bill Gates is hosted on BBC Breakfast. The whole interview comes across as overly scripted from the first question on. During the course of interview Gates is put into the position of a health expert, commenting about a coming vaccine for "almost all of the people on the planet"; other options are not discussed. .
- 2020-04-21 - The UN World Food Programme’s chief economist warns that analysis shows that, due to the Coronavirus, an additional 130 million people could be pushed to the brink of starvation by the end of 2020.
- 2020-04-24 - The world is “on the brink of a hunger pandemic”, according to David Beasley, head of the United Nations World Food Programme.
- 2020-04-28 - Nine News Australia reports that West Australians would "soon be some of the first humans in the world to trial a ground-breaking coronavirus vaccine".
- 2020-04-30 - The president of Madagascar, Andry Rajoelina, starts to promote a herbal tonic that he is recommending as treatment for Covid-19. It is being handed out free of charge in the country’s streets and schools.
The end of April and the month of May 2020 see several African leaders acting against the WHO agenda promoted by the western commercially-controlled media.
- 2020-05-01 - Schools in Canada are reopening throughout the month and revising internal rules/regulation and restricting the freedom of movement of their pupils. Some of it so extreme that prison comes to mind.
- 2020-05-05 - Tanzanian president John Magufuli in a speech broadcast live through state-run Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation (TBC) said that he sent samples from a papaya, a quail and a goat to a lab that is connected to the WHO, all came back positive. He speculated that: "the equipment or people may be compromised and sometimes it can be sabotage, since they are otherwise capable to detect diseases reliably". He dies a year later of a "heart attack".
- 2020-05-07 - A letter from Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano, Vatican’s former ambassador to the United States, and others warns, that:
"there are powers interested in creating panic among the world’s population with the sole aim of permanently imposing unacceptable forms of restriction on freedoms, of controlling people and of tracking their movements. The imposition of these illiberal measures is a disturbing prelude to the realization of a world government beyond all control."
- 2020-05-09 - Reports of a coming 2nd wave start to emerge.
- 2020-05-10 - A staffer of Germany's Federal Ministry of the Interior sends out an internal report which shows that an expert panel considered the dangerousness of Covid-19 overestimated, people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die, it mentions the possibility that more people will die because of the state-imposed Corona-measures than are being killed by the virus.
- 2020-05-12 - Burundi expels WHO experts shortly before national election. President of Burundi Pierre Nkurunziza dies one month later of a "heart attack".
- 2020-07-04 - Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan urged African leaders and his followers to avoid accepting vaccines and medications developed by Western scientists. He accused Dr. Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates of trying to “depopulate the Earth” through the development of vaccines: “I say to my brothers and sisters in Africa, if they come up with a vaccine, be careful. Don’t let them vaccinate you with their history of treachery through vaccines, through medication".
- 2020-07-29 - As the number of daily deaths was declining in most European countries, many governments mandated mask wearing. The Dutch government however refused to do this, citing a lack of evidence that this was beneficial.
- 2020-07-30 - The UK's second-largest drugmaker and manufacturer of vaccines, AstraZeneca, is to be exempt from coronavirus vaccine liability claims in most countries: “This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” “In the contracts we have in place, we are asking for indemnification. For most countries it is acceptable to take that risk on their shoulders because it is in their national interest,” says Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team.
- 2020-08-xx Reports emerge that face masks will become a severe enviromental problem.
- 2020-08-04 - In England local authorities will be able to order the demolition of buildings, also cars, buses, trains and aeroplanes that are affected by the corona virus.
- 2020-08-29 - The New York Times raises the possibility that Coronavirus PCR tests are not working well at the current moment.
- 2020-09-22 - Gerd Müller, minister for the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development in Germany, in an interview for Handelsblatt, says that:
"It is already becoming apparent that the economic collateral damage of the pandemic is primarily affecting developing and emerging countries. We are talking about two thirds of humanity. The pandemic has triggered one of the biggest economic crises and, as a consequence, one of the biggest poverty and hunger crises. Far more people will die from the consequences of the lockdowns than from the virus."
- 2020-10-05 - At a meeting with the head of emergencies at the World Health Organization it is estimated that 10 percent of the world population is infected with the corona virus, this brings the case fatality rate by calculation with the current death statistics to around 0,14%, in line with the seasonal flu.
"Our current best estimates tell us that about ten percent of the global population may have been infected by this virus. This varies depending on country, it varies from urban to rural, it varies between different groups."
- 2020-10-07 - Extreme global poverty is expected to rise in 2020 for the first time in over 20 years due to the disruption caused by the coronavirus crisis, the World Bank warns.
- 2020-10-29 - David Nabarro special envoy for the Director-General of the World Health Organization says lockdowns should not be the primary measure to deal with the virus:
“I want to say it again: we in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as a primary means of control of this virus. [. . .] We may well have a doubling of world poverty by early next year. We may well have at least a doubling of child malnutrition because children are not getting meals at school and their parents and poor families are not able to afford it.
This is a terrible, ghastly global catastrophe, actually. And so we really do appeal to all world leaders: stop using lockdown as your primary control method. Develop better systems for doing it. Work together and learn from each other. But remember, lockdowns just have one consequence that you must never, ever belittle, and that is making poor people an awful lot poorer.
David Nabarro (12 October 2020) 
- 2020-10-30 - The Guardian reports that gun sales in the United States have eclipsed all other years with nearly 17m in 2020. The previous record for estimated firearms sold in a single year was 16.6m in 2016.
- 2020-11-01 - With the start of the 2nd lockdown in England, the Catholic Church has voiced strong criticism of the governments decision to ban communal worship.
- 2020-11-09 - GCHQ will engage in "cyberwar" on anti-vaccine propaganda on the Internet.
- 2020-11-13 - Pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson, CEO of Western Medical Assessments — a company that conducts medical examinations for lawyers and insurance adjusters — called the mask bylaw and reaction to the pandemic "simply outrageous."
“There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it’s outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,”
Roger Hodkinson 
- 2020-11-17 - Four Sherriffs from New York will not enforce the Thanksgiving executive order of governour Cuomo against residents.
- 2020-11-18 - Metropolitan Police counter-terror chief Neil Basu calls for action on coronavirus anti-vaxxers, wants a harder course against conspiracy theorists making false claims about the vaccines.
- 2020-11-20 - An appeals court in Portugal has ruled that the PCR process is not a reliable test for Sars-Cov-2, and therefore any enforced quarantine based on these tests is unlawful. The ruling goes on to conclude that, based on the science they read, any PCR test using over 25 cycles is totally unreliable.
- 2020-11-21 - In an interview with Michael Yeadon, former VP of Pfizer, he states that:
“Were it not for the test data that you get from the TV all the time, you would rightly conclude that the pandemic was over, as nothing much has happened.”
Michael Yeadon 
- 2020-11-23 - IATA announces a digital "Travel Pass" which will note the Covid-19 status of the passenger and a global information infrastructure to securely "manage, share and verify test data matched with traveler identities in compliance with border control requirements".
- 2020-11-27 - The German army is announced to be helping with the distribution of incoming vaccines, speculation about increased risk for vaccine manufacturers and supply chain is brought up by federal police. Cyberwarfare being one angle.
- 2020-12-04/05 - Two California Sheriffs refuse to "be blackmailed, bullied, or used as muscle against [...] residents in the enforcement of the Governor's orders".
"These closures and stay-at-home orders are flat-out ridiculous. The metrics used for closure are unbelievably faulty and are not representative of true numbers and are disastrous for Riverside County."
"Compliance with health orders is a matter of personal responsibility and not a matter of law enforcement. The Orange County Sheriff’s Department will remain consistent in our approach to the pandemic. Orange County Sheriff’s deputies will not be dispatched to, or respond to, calls for service to enforce compliance with face coverings, social gatherings, or stay-at-home orders only. Deputies will respond to calls for potential criminal behavior and for the protection of life and property. Our actions will remain consistent with all constitutional rights."
- 2020-12-07 - More than 110,000 restaurants have closed permanently or long-term across the United States.
- MailOnline headline: "Britain will need lockdowns until MARCH even with vaccines, Professor Chris Whitty warns"
- The European Medicines Agency announces that it has become the victim of a cyber attack.
- The Constitutional Court in Ecuador orders the end of the state of emergency, which was ordered by Lenín Moreno.
- 2020-12-30 - A report by OceansAsia estimates that 1,5 Billion masks have been discarded into the oceans.
- 2021-01-xx The University of Erfurt starts to offer a "The COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Handbook"
- 2021-01-05 - The Swiss newspaper Tagesanzeiger reports that people that die in Switzerland and are positively tested for the virus automatically enter the database of Covid deaths, independently from the real cause of death.
- Olfert Landt, chief executive of TIB Molbiol, a German manufacturer of PCR tests, says in an interview that thinks that half of all positively tested persons are not infectious at all. This overlaps with the the analysis of Knut Wittkowski who says that influenza cases are unduly counted as corona cases.
- Spiegel reports that EU officials only see redacted versions of the contracts with the Corona vaccine manufacturers. (see also Ehden Biber)
- Norway changes it's advice regarding Covid vaccines after severe side effects and deaths since the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine may have been the cause of 23 recent deaths - “people in weak health probably should not be vaccinated.”
- The state of Saxony in Germany is planning for quarantine camps for those who refuse to do so. Other states follow.
- 2021-01-20 - The WHO sends out a notice for IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) users, pointing out that a PCR test has to be used as a diagnostic tool in connection with the clinical findings:
WHO guidance Diagnostic testing for SARS-CoV-2 states that careful interpretation of weak positive results is needed (1). The cycle threshold (Ct) needed to detect virus is inversely proportional to the patient’s viral load. Where test results do not correspond with the clinical presentation, a new specimen should be taken and retested using the same or different NAT technology.
- 2021-01-24 - The NYT reports that schools in Las Vegas had to reopen due to a surge of suicides in young people.
- 2021-01-27 - Slovakia approves Ivermectin for therapeutic use for six months.
- 2021-02-05 - An article in the Daily Mail suggests a period of seven years for the pandemic to be over and 75% of world population to be vaccinated. Similar articles throughout other British and Irish press.
- 2021-02-09 - Mainstream media in Germany reports that the Federal Ministry of the Interior, back in April 2020, pressured scientists involved in a publicly distributed paper to give a way overblown estimate of a death count (up to a Million or more).
- 2021-04-15 - The Norwegian Institute of Public Health decides to remove the AstraZeneca vaccine from the Coronavirus Immunisation Programme in Norway; because of the "association between the AstraZeneca vaccine and the rare but severe incidents with low platelet counts, blood clots and haemorrhages".
The PCR technology used in tests to detect viruses cannot distinguish between viruses capable of infecting cells and viruses that have been rendered harmless by the immune system, and therefore these tests cannot be used to determine whether someone is infectious or not.
- 2021-06-30 - Singapore decides to end all lockdown measures and will treat Covid-19 like any influenza.
- 2021-06-24 - A paper is published that estimates that a third of all people in England who developed Covid-19 went on to experience long term symptoms.
- 2021-07-28 - Google, Facebook and Lyft will require employees returning to offices to be vaccinated against Covid-19.
- 2021-07-30 - The CDC issues a report that fully vaccinated people can be the source of new viral infections.
- 2021-08-xx - Iceland is experiencing the largest wave of Covid-19, despite 93% of the population 16 years or older being vaccinated.
- 2021-08-24 - Former NBA star Andrew Bogut comes forward and says that he was offered money for releasing messages that would support government lockdowns.
- 2021-08-25 - The Pentagon mandates US military service members receive Covid vaccine.
- 2021-09-09 - The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation approved the AstraZeneca vaccine and Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine to be used for booster jabs, to begin immediatley.
- 2021-09-28 - Kettering in Northamptonshire becomes the place in the UK with the highest infection rate.
- 2021-10-15 - Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo during an interview with ABC News said that the economy is in transition, and:
“as part of that transition, we are seeing high prices for some of the things that people have to buy [...] the only way we’re going to get to a place where we work through this transition is if everyone in America and everyone around the world gets vaccinated”
Wally Adeyemo 
- 2021-11-30 - Sajid Javid announces that the interval for booster jabs is to be halved from 6 to 3 months, reports the BBC.
- 2021-12-29 - A €121 million contract for the construction of a production facility for "lateral flow membranes", which are needed for rapid tests, is awarded by the Department of Defense to a subsidiary of Merck. The facility will be constructed in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Estimated time for construction is three years.
- 2022-01-xx - A preventive medicine officer at the Army (First Lt. Mark Bashaw), started noticing some “alarming signals” within the defense epidemiological database. He observed a sudden increase in disease coinciding with reports of side effects alongside COVID-19 vaccines - the Army has dismissed this as a data glitch.
- 2022-01-01 - The Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica says the death rate in the working age population is up by 40% from pre-pandemic levels.
- 2022-01-18 - The German government changes regulations and requires people injected with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine a second dose, a third for those who have chosen a mRNA based vaccine.
- 2022-08-xx - August 2022 saw the first outbreak in the Marshall Islands, despite restrictions and 70% of the Marshallese being fully vaccinated.
- 2020-03-10 - Edi Rama, prime minister of Albania, announces a lockdown that allows people only to exit their residence for essential shopping and bans vehicle travel in some cities/regions. The political commentator Olsi Jazexhi called this Martial Law three weeks later in a podcast.
- 2020-03-11 - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus director of the WHO declares COVID-19 to be a pandemic.
- 2020-03-12 - The Trump administration suspends travel from Europe to the US.
- 2020-03-13 - The Czech Republic closes border travel from 15 countries deemed a risk, commercial traffic still allowed.
- 2020-03-23 - UK declares a lockdown.
- 2020-04-03 - Over 3.9 billion people under some form of lockdown in over 90 nations.
- 2020-08-02 - Australia Victoria state introduced new measures and declares a 'state of disaster' to control a growing coronavirus outbreak in its second-biggest city, including an overnight curfew and a ban on weddings for the first time during the pandemic. Some of the rules introduced are:
- Where you slept last night is where you'll need to stay for the next six weeks."
- Curfew between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- Only one person per household will be allowed to leave their homes once a day — outside of curfew hours — to pick up essential goods, and they must stay within a 5 kilometer radius of their home unless nearest shop is over 5 KM away.
- Exercise can be taken for up to an hour a day, with one other person, but still within five kilometers of a person's home.
Internal lockdowns and state border closures in Australia.
- ↑ https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-020-19802-w Nature Communications
- ↑ http://archive.is/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_swine_flu_pandemic
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.08.13-145320/https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6815659/
- ↑ https://www.who.int/immunization/global_vaccine_action_plan/DoV_GVAP_2012_2020/en/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2010/12/Global-Health-Leaders-Launch-Decade-of-Vaccines-Collaboration saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.who.int/immunization/newsroom/press/news_release_decade_vaccines/en/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ Design and Analysis of Shedding Studies for Virus or Bacteria-Based Gene Therapy and Oncolytic Products
- ↑ https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985
- ↑ https://www.nature.com/news/engineered-bat-virus-stirs-debate-over-risky-research-1.18787
- ↑ http://english.whiov.cas.cn/Research/Research_Progress/201603/t20160311_160492.html
- ↑ https://globalbiodefense.com/headlines/cepis-richard-hatchett-vaccines-most-powerful-tool-against-infectious-diseases/
- ↑ https://apps.who.int/gb/ebwha/pdf_files/EB140/B140_42-en.pdf
- ↑ https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/nutritionlibrary/publications/guideline-assessing-and-managing-children-at-primary-health-care-facilities-to-prevent-overweight-and-obesity/eb146-list-of-217-entities.pdf?sfvrsn=34b2efc5_2&download=true
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/18/bill-gates-warns-tens-of-millions-could-be-killed-by-bio-terrorism
- ↑ https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Speeches/2017/05/Bill-Gates-Munich-Security-Conference saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Speeches/2017/05/Bill-Gates-Munich-Security-Conference
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210808110824/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%80%932020_vaping_lung_illness_outbreak
- ↑ http://archive.today/2021.08.27-233409/https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/e-cigarettes/severe-lung-disease.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210826170510/https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/e-cigarettes/severe-lung-disease.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200307193700/https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/health/fort-detrick-lab-shut-down-after-failed-safety-inspection-all/article_767f3459-59c2-510f-9067-bb215db4396d.html
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/27/us-warning-pandemic-anti-vaxxers
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20191206143909/https://www.infragardnational.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/InfraGard_June_2019_Article3.pdf
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.01.23-125123/http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.03.12-164108/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Military_World_Games
- ↑ https://jobs.cdc.gov/job/dallas/public-health-advisor-quarantine-program/250/14136286 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://globalbiodefense.com/2019/11/23/cdc-approves-partial-resumption-of-usamriid-select-agent-research/
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intelligence-report-warned-coronavirus-crisis-early-november-sources/story?id=70031273 saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-alerted-israel-nato-to-disease-outbreak-in-china-in-november-report/ saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/wuhan-outbreak-01092020133656.html saved at Archive.org
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.01.17-070435/https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1217043229427761152
- ↑ https://fox6now.com/2020/05/11/antibody-testing-shows-covid-19-has-been-in-ohio-since-january-health-officials-say/
- ↑ https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0121-novel-coronavirus-travel-case.html
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/jan-flashback-dr-fauci-said-coronavirus-is-not-a-major-threat-to-the-people-of-the-united-states/
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/10/us/coronavirus-testing-delays.html
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.03.21-081231/https://www.eurosurveillance.org/content/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2020.25.3.2000045
- ↑ http://archive.today/2021.01.30-220017/https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/
- ↑ http://archive.today/2021.01.27-005011/https://www.eurosurveillance.org/board
- ↑ http://archive.today/2021.01.31-112737/https://cormandrostenreview.com/retraction-request-letter-to-eurosurveillance-editorial-board/
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.12.03-173512/https://www.eurosurveillance.org/content/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2020.25.48.2012031
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210203165729/https://ayavela.medium.com/we-are-in-the-middle-of-an-information-war-9ae376cfbcf9
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.03.29-233808/https://twitter.com/CEPIvaccines/status/1220403859719409664
- ↑ https://futurism.com/neoscope/reports-chinese-coronavirus-every-continent saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ http://helenofdestroy.com/index.php/146-two-birds-with-one-flu-coronavirus-weaponized-against-china-and-american-dissidents
- ↑ https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2020-03-17/pdf/2020-05484.pdf
- ↑ https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2020/04/15/2020-08040/amendment-to-declaration-under-the-public-readiness-and-emergency-preparedness-act-for-medical
- ↑ https://theintercept.com/2020/08/28/coronavirus-vaccine-prep-act/
- ↑ https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/bill-ackman-hedge-profits-billions-coronavirus-tanks-stock-market-economy-2020-3-1029035562
- ↑ https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2020/04/08/despite-past-congressional-action-on-insider-trading-senators-stock-trades-are-still-business-as-usual/
- ↑ http://en.people.cn/n3/2020/0223/c90000-9661026.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://youtu.be/HrMqNcjBj60
- ↑ http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-02/27/c_138824145.htm
- ↑ https://hillreporter.com/disgusting-coronavirus-czar-mike-pence-seen-in-viral-video-wiping-nose-and-shaking-hands-at-press-conference-59524
- ↑ https://www.sohu.com/a/376454525_164026 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/health/coronavirus-n95-face-masks.html
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.03.07-061939/https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-03-05/flu-killed-more-people-coronavirus-covid-19
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.04.13-212326/https://www.reuters.com/video/watch/idOVC3S6T3Z
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.04.13-212317/https://sg.tv.yahoo.com/wuhan-virus/coronavirus-risk-u-whole-still-172335609.html?guccounter=1
- ↑ https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israeli-scientists-In-three-weeks-we-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-619101
- ↑ https://www.businessinsider.com/gates-foundation-wellcome-mastercard-commit-125-million-to-covid-19-drugs-2020-3
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200930054128/https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2020/03/COVID-19-Therapeutics-Accelerator
- ↑ https://www.c-span.org/video/?470224-1/dr-fauci-warns-congress-coronavirus-outbreak-worse
- ↑ https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/pandemic-coronavirus-who-what-impact-uk/
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-11/fauci-warns-coronavirus-far-more-lethal-than-seasonal-flu saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51846923
- ↑ https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2020/03/breaking-weve-got-vaccine-says-pentagon-funded-company/163739 saved at Archive.is
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.03.14-131445/https://mobile.twitter.com/zlj517/status/1238110160884625409?p=v
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200313152332/https://mobile.twitter.com/zlj517/status/1238111898828066823
- ↑ https://www.rt.com/news/482990-china-coronavirus-us-come-clean/
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.03.19-172459/https://mobile.twitter.com/zlj517/status/1238269193427906560
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.03.15-032015/https://mobile.twitter.com/zlj517/status/1238292025817968640
- ↑ https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/downloads/DE/veroeffentlichungen/2020/corona/szenarienpapier-covid-19.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=4
- ↑ https://www.abgeordnetenwatch.de/blog/informationsfreiheit/das-interne-strategiepapier-des-innenministeriums-zur-corona-pandemie
- ↑ https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8184731/First-person-prosecuted-new-coronavirus-laws-conviction-quashed.html
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.03.26-195810/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe8fIjxicoo
- ↑ https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/04/did-bill-gates-just-reveal-the-reason-behind-the-lock-downs/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/countries-reopen-billgates-201847377.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ Full unedited talk - at around 39:15
- ↑ https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2020/03/25/Coronavirus-in-Iran-At-least-17-regime-officials-dead-and-12-infected saved at Archive.org
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20210813063650/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_Iran#Infected_notable_Iranians
- ↑ https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/03/29/fauci-coronavirus-could-hit-millions-trump-considers-guidelines/2935804001/
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.04.14-172415/https://www.calcionapoli24.it/notizie/coronavirus-a-palermo-caos-alla-lidl-la-gente-rifiuta-di-pagare-la-n436721.html
- ↑ https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-italy-becoming-impatient-with-lockdown-and-social-unrest-is-brewing-11965122
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-30/italy-risks-losing-grip-in-south-with-fears-of-looting-and-riots
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/10/mafia-distributes-food-to-italys-struggling-residents
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-microsoft-founder-bill-gates-federal-order-social-isolation-combat-pandemic/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/bill-gates-crosses-digital-rubicon-says-mass-gatherings-may-not-return-without-global
- ↑ http://documents1.worldbank.org/curated/en/993371585947965984/pdf/World-COVID-19-Strategic-Preparedness-and-Response-Project.pdf
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/7/who-warns-against-easing-coronavirus-restrictions-/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-09/world-hunger-could-double-as-coronavirus-disrupts-food-supplies
- ↑ http://archive.vn/2020.10.11-200937/https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/09/830765778/world-bank-coronavirus-is-pushing-sub-saharan-africa-to-first-recession-in-25-ye
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-52233966/bill-gates-few-countries-will-get-a-grade-for-coronavirus-response
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.04.13-183027/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie6lRKAdvuY
- ↑ https://time.com/5842424/hunger-coronavirus-world-food-programme/
- ↑ https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/04/1062272
- ↑ https://www.wfp.org/news/wfp-chief-warns-hunger-pandemic-covid-19-spreads-statement-un-security-council saved at Archive.is
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.10.11-203208/https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-africa-hunger-feat-idUSKCN22629V
- ↑ https://twitter.com/9NewsAUS/status/1255130851978825733 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.france24.com/en/africa/20200512-exclusive-madagascar-s-president-defends-controversial-homegrown-covid-19-cure
- ↑ https://www.theafricareport.com/27201/coronavirus-andry-rajoelinas-remedy-flows-freely-in-madagascar/
- ↑ https://www.cqsb.qc.ca/documents/3529937/11233902/ANG20200428_D-0427_LM-Parents.pdf/fbcd758d-b719-4e4c-adc5-b5e457c0c72a saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1568895466610410&id=131360617030576 saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.theorganicprepper.com/schools-after-covid-prison-camps/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.06.18-200342/https://www.facebook.com/groups/367014477481519/permalink/656028675246763/%23
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/we-sent-them-samples-goat-papaya-pheasant-tanzanian-president-catches-who-epic-lie saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/RadioAN24/status/1258820803015122947?p=v saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/05/tanzania-covid-19-lab-head-suspended-president-questions-data-200505065136872.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://veritasliberabitvos.info/appeal/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200510095732/https://veritasliberabitvos.info/signatories/
- ↑ https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieporterfield/2020/05/09/heres-why-experts-expect-a-second-coronavirus-wave/
- ↑ Reporting in English media - Original document short - Original document full - Press release BMI - Clarification by the scientist involved
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-burundi-idUSKBN22Q0XS
- ↑ https://www.msn.com/en-za/news/other/burundi-expels-top-who-official/ar-BB143Zl5
- ↑ https://twitter.com/deb_cohen/status/1282244773030633473
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/04/louis-farrakhan-fauci-bill-gates-vaccine-coronavirus/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-netherlands-idUSKCN24U2UJ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-astrazeneca-results-vaccine-liability/astrazeneca-to-be-exempt-from-coronavirus-vaccine-liability-claims-in-most-countries-idUKKCN24V2EN
- ↑ https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-face-masks-an-environmental-disaster-that-might-last-generations-144328
- ↑ https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/08/04/councilscan-demolish-contaminated-buildings-new-powers-stop/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/08/06/uk-local-councils-given-power-to-destroy-contaminated-buildings/
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.09.28-205915/https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/containing-and-managing-local-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreaks/covid-19-contain-framework-a-guide-for-local-decision-makers
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.09.03-185801/https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/health/coronavirus-testing.html
- ↑ https://handelsblatt.com/politik/deutschland/coronakrise-entwicklungsminister-mueller-an-den-folgen-der-lockdowns-werden-weit-mehr-menschen-sterben-als-am-virus/26209144.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://apnews.com/54a3a5869c9ae4ee623497691e796083
- ↑ https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/05/who-10percent-of-worlds-people-may-have-been-infected-with-virus-.html
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.10.08-115743/https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- ↑ https://off-guardian.org/2020/10/08/who-accidentally-confirms-covid-is-no-more-dangerous-than-flu/
- ↑ Same article from Off-Guardian but with -> UPDATE 9/10/20
- ↑ https://www.rt.com/business/502964-covid-pandemic-extreme-poverty/
- ↑ https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2020/10/07/covid-19-to-add-as-many-as-150-million-extreme-poor-by-2021
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/oct/29/national-lockdowns-should-be-backup-plan-on-covid-says-who-envoy
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/who-special-envoy-covid-reiterates-caution-against-lockdowns-primary-virus-plan
- ↑ https://www.corbettreport.com/lockdowns/
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/29/coronavirus-pandemic-americans-gun-sales
- ↑ https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/catholic-church-england-criticises-government-055326261.html
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.11.17-223927/https://kingstoncourier.co.uk/?p=14173
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/01/catholic-church-leader-criticises-covid-worship-restrictions-england
- ↑ https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/gchq-in-cyberwar-on-anti-vaccine-propaganda-mcjgjhmb2
- ↑ https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/covid-19-city-council-mask-1.5802168 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/top-pathologist-claims-covid-19-greatest-hoax-ever-perpetrated-unsuspecting-public saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.rebelnews.com/dr_roger_hodkinson_edmonton_city_council_to_end_covid_restrictions_masks saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/top-pathologist-claims-covid-19-greatest-hoax-ever-perpetrated-unsuspecting-public
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/526367-at-least-four-new-york-sheriffs-say-they-wont-enforce-cuomos-limits-on
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.12.13-233509/https://www.facebook.com/fultoncountysheriffsofficeny/posts/3770726449614881?__tn__=K-R
- ↑ https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/met-police-terrorism-coronavirus-anti-vaxxers-b73161.html
- ↑ https://off-guardian.org/2020/11/20/portuguese-court-rules-pcr-tests-unreliable-quarantines-unlawful/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.aier.org/article/an-education-in-viruses-and-public-health-from-michael-yeadon-former-vp-of-pfizer/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/pandemic-over-former-pfizer-chief-science-officer-says-second-wave-faked-false-positive
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/pandemic-over-former-pfizer-chief-science-officer-says-second-wave-faked-false-positive
- ↑ https://www.iata.org/en/pressroom/pr/2020-11-23-01/
- ↑ https://www.travelpulse.com/news/airlines/iata-announces-creation-of-digital-covid-19-travel-pass.html
- ↑ https://thehill.com/policy/transportation/527581-airlines-set-sights-on-digital-passports-for-covid-19-vaccine
- ↑ https://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/corona-krise-bundeswehr-soll-impfstoff-in-kasernen-sicher-zwischenlagern-a-8fe860c5-3aed-4e56-aeba-046c73bdf2f6
- ↑ https://www.mopo.de/news/panorama/radikale-corona-leugner-bka-warnt-vor-angriffen-auf-impfzentren-37750964
- ↑ https://www.onvista.de/news/bsi-besorgt-wegen-moeglicher-cyber-angriffe-auf-impfstoff-hersteller-415028281
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/california-sheriff-slams-gov-newsoms-dictatorial-lockdowns-wont-be-blackmailed-bullied-or
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/second-major-california-sheriff-openly-rebels-against-newsom-lockdown
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvvRme0h2oY saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://ocsheriff.gov/news/statement-orange-county-sheriff-don-barnes saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-07/over-110-000-restaurants-have-closed-with-sector-in-free-fall
- ↑ http://archive.today/2021.08.07-005647/https://twitter.com/_InThisTogether/status/1347670571484643337
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9034303/UK-three-four-Covid-19-vaccines-year-Chris-Whitty.html
- ↑ https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-documents-accessed-in-ema-cyberattack/
- ↑ https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/eci.13484
- ↑ https://cuencahighlife.com/moreno-accepts-court-ruling-to-end-state-of-emergency-urges-local-and-individual-responsibility/ saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://amerika21.de/2021/01/246706/ecuador-ausgangssperre-verfassungswidrig
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20201230205933/https://www.worldtribune.com/report-over-1-5-billion-discarded-masks-to-contaminate-oceans-kill-wildlife/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20170710034748/https://www.uni-erfurt.de/universitaet/aktuelles/news/news-detail/the-covid-19-vaccine-communication-handbook
- ↑ https://hackmd.io/@scibehC19vax/home
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20211025011557/https://files.de-1.osf.io/v1/resources/uprgf/providers/osfstorage/5ff426d5e3acd1055e4a51b6?action=download&direct=&version=6
- ↑ https://multipolar-magazin.de/artikel/geringe-evidenz-impfung
- ↑ https://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/genaue-zahlen-zu-den-corona-toten-gibt-es-erst-in-zwei-jahren-937993046917 saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.woz.ch/2101/kinder-und-jugendpsychiatrie/die-stationen-sind-zum-teil-ueberbelegt
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20210107121528/http://www.regione.sardegna.it/j/v/2568?s=418627&v=2&c=3&t=1
- ↑ https://www.fuldaerzeitung.de/fulda/corona-pcr-test-mut-rki-robert-koch-institut-berlin-hersteller-tib-molbiol-olfert-landt-90132220.html saved at [web.archive.org/web/20210713153416/https://www.fuldaerzeitung.de/fulda/corona-pcr-test-infektioes-robert-koch-institut-rki-berlin-tib-molbiol-olfert-landt-90132220.html Archive.org] saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://summit.news/2021/01/05/epidemiologist-says-influenza-cases-are-being-counted-as-covid-19/
- ↑ https://blog.fdik.org/2021-01/s1609468221
- ↑ https://www.spiegel.de/ausland/coronavirus-eu-abgeordnete-erhalten-erstmals-einblick-in-impfstoff-bestellungen-a-fab2f09d-40cf-4d86-bf42-dc1debf91e53
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/norway-advises-caution-use-pfizer-vaccine-most-frail-2021-01-18/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/01/15/norway-changes-vaccine-guidelines-after-23-deaths/ saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://apnews.com/51e350b246b4bc4ad92e009626c15844
- ↑ https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/19/norway-says-policy-on-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-use-unchanged
- ↑ https://www.sueddeutsche.de/gesundheit/gesundheit-dresden-einrichtung-fuer-quarantaene-verweigerer-in-sachsen-dpa.urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-210115-99-42550
- ↑ https://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/einrichtung-von-sammelstellen-laender-planen-zwangseinweisungen-fuer-corona-quarantaenebrecher/26824936.html
- ↑ https://www.epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/haft-fuer-corona-suender-neumuenster-macht-erste-zellen-fuer-quarantaene-brecher-frei-a3400087.html
- ↑ https://hinter-den-schlagzeilen.de/die-rueckkehr-der-lager
- ↑ https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-2021-who-information-notice-for-ivd-users-2020-05
- ↑ https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/25/who-finally-admits-pcr-is-not-a-diagnostic-test/
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/24/us/politics/student-suicides-nevada-coronavirus.html
- ↑ https://spectator.sme.sk/c/22583299/use-of-parasite-medication-to-treat-coronavirus-patients-approved-in-slovakia.html
- ↑ https://dennikn.sk/2242114/krajci-schvalil-nasadenie-ivermektinu-zastancovia-lieku-cakaju-pri-liecbe-covidu-pomoc-nie-zazrak/?ref=mwai
- ↑ https://trialsitenews.com/slovakia-becomes-the-first-eu-nation-to-formally-approve-ivermectin-for-both-prophylaxis-and-treatment-for-covid-19-patients/
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9229519/It-SEVEN-YEARS-end-coronavirus-pandemic-vaccination-calculator-suggests.html
- ↑ https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/life-wont-go-back-normal-23414269.amp?
- ↑ https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/02/07/restrictions-large-gatherings-likely-next-years/
- ↑ https://www.todayfm.com/podcasts/the-last-word-with-matt-cooper/covid-19-pandemic-could-go-on-for-3-to-5-years
- ↑ "Wie wir COVID-19 unter Kontrolle bekommen"
- ↑ https://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/um-massnahmen-repressiver-natur-zu-planen-innenministerium-liess-wissenschaftler-modell-entwickeln-um-corona-massnahmen-zu-rechtfertigen_id_12953818.html
- ↑ https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Bundesregierung-bestellte-Schock-Gutachten-statt-Impfstoff-5050329.html
- ↑ https://www.fhi.no/en/news/2021/astrazeneca-vaccine-removed-from-coronavirus-immunisation-programme-in-norw/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/publicerat-material/publikationsarkiv/v/vagledning-om-kriterier-for-bedomning-av-smittfrihet-vid-covid-19/
- ↑ https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/southeast-asia/singapore-covid-roadmap-model-lockdown-b1875483.html
- ↑ https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1626
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/google-mandates-vaccines-all-employees-returning-offices-n1275303
- ↑ https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm?s_cid=mm7031e2_w saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://apnews.com/article/science-health-coronavirus-pandemic-d9504519a8ae081f785ca012b5ef84d1 saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://21stcenturywire.com/2021/08/01/cdc-admits-vaccinated-people-are-spreading-the-delta-variant/ saved at Archive.org
- ↑ http://archive.today/2021.08.07-221355/https://twitter.com/eliaseythorsson/status/1424011542195023878
- ↑ https://reclaimthenet.org/andrew-bogut-lockdowns/
- ↑ https://video.reclaimthenet.org/articles/bogut-vid-insta.mp4
- ↑ https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/25/politics/us-military-covid-vaccine-mandate
- ↑ https://www.infowars.com/posts/military-blue-states-announce-vaccine-mandates-minutes-after-fda-approves-injection/
- ↑ MILITARY IS FORCING TWO DOSES OF PFIZER INTO ME WITH ONLY 45 DAYS OF SERVICE LEFT - SGT ALLEN, USA
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58499863
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-58719169
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/15/deputy-treasury-secy-adeyemo-only-way-past-transition-thats-causing-high-prices-is-to-get-everyone-in-u-s-and-world-vaccinated/
- ↑ http://archive.today/2021.11.29-230258/https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1465346793793802253
- ↑ http://archive.today/2022.01.18-002537/https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/products/clinical-diagnostics/lateral-flow-membranes
- ↑ https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/DE/de/collections/press/p131921544 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://eu.sheboyganpress.com/story/news/local/2021/12/31/sheboygan-milliporesigma-enters-136-million-contract-covid-tests-rapid-antigen-new-facility/9055694002/ saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.onvista.de/news/mercks-milliporesigma-erhaelt-millionenschweren-us-regierungsauftrag-fuer-schnelltest-komponente-505855805
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10355941/Biden-signs-137M-deal-COVID-test-factory-start-producing-83-3M-tests-month-late-2024.html
- ↑ https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/milliporesigma-announces-136-7-million-us-government-contract-award-for-new-lateral-flow-membrane-production-facility-in-sheboygan-wisconsin-301451656.html
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/drastic-increase-in-non-infectious-diseases-in-military-explained-as-data-glitch-whistleblower_4681292.html
- ↑ http://archive.today/2022.01.03-160823/https://www.thecentersquare.com/indiana/indiana-life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-are-up-40-among-people-ages-18-64/article_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html
- ↑ https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/what-if-the-largest-experiment-on
- ↑ https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/insurance-companies-report-increase-premature-deaths/
- ↑ https://www.baden-wuerttemberg.de/de/service/presse/pressemitteilung/pid/bund-passt-impfstatus-bei-johnson-johnson-an/
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-62544116
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.04.25-235244/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_Albania
- ↑ https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/03/27/interview-olsi-jazexhi-on-coronavirus-martial-law-in-albania/
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51846923
- ↑ https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-czech/czechs-shut-borders-to-travellers-from-15-countries-idUKKBN20Z2E6
- ↑ https://www.thelocal.es/20200314/coronavirus-what-you-can-and-cant-do-during-spains-state-of-alert saved at Archive.is
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.04.14-102634/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/a-post-from-spain/
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51905129
- ↑ https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/31/uk/uk-police-coronavirus-tactics-gbr-intl-scli/index.html
- ↑ https://www.euronews.com/2020/04/02/coronavirus-in-europe-spain-s-death-toll-hits-10-000-after-record-950-new-deaths-in-24-hou
- ↑ https://www.france24.com/en/20200802-australia-s-melbourne-to-see-strict-new-lockdown-measures-amid-rise-in-covid-19-cases
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/verge-6-week-shutdown-australian-small-businesses-beg-we-cant-survive-another