< COVID-19Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Timeline for the 2019–20 Wuhan coronavirus (Covid 19) outbreak.|
Timeline for Lockdown specifically further below.
- 2015-11-09 - Nature Medicine publishes a paper on a transgenic virus, SHC014, sparking a discussion about the advisability of this. Virologist Simon Wain-Hobson commented that the researchers have created a novel virus that “grows remarkably well” in human cells and that “if the virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory”. Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance supported the research.
- 2015-12-xx - Wuhan Institute of Virology published research on a transgenic novel corona virus similar to SARS.
- Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) is launched at Davos as partnership between public, private, philanthropic, and civil organisations.
- 2017-01-xx - The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation applies for special status as "Non-State actor(s) in official relations with WHO" and is subsequently approved.
- 2019-07-xx - The CDC orders USAMRIID's BSL4 facility at Fort Detrick to halt operations immediately, citing safety concerns.
- 2019-11-15 - The CDC posts a job offer for a Public Health Advisor in a Quarantine Program on its website. Open in 17 cities in mainland America, Honolulu and San Juan.
- 2019-11-23 - CDC allows Fort Detrick to resume limited research.
- 2019-12-01/2 - First detected COVID-19 patents in Wuhan, China. Three out of four had no known link to the Wuhan seafood market.
- 2020-01-09 - The first report to link the virus outbreak with the Wuhan seafood market by Radio Free Asia. It follows a pattern in which later news reporting is based on initial reports by media organizations overseen by the BBG.
- 2020-01-14 - The WHO repeats a statement by the Chinese authorities that says they found "no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission".
- The CDC confirms the first case of COVID-19 in the US, a man in Seattle who had returned from Wuhan, although this was later moved backwards. The memo notes that "While originally thought to be spreading from animal-to-person, there are growing indications that limited person-to-person spread is happening. It’s unclear how easily this virus is spreading between people."
- Anthony Fauci in an interview with Newsmax says that the coronavirus is not "not a major threat to the people of the United States".
- Helen Chu, a Seattle epidemic specialist carries out some tests on the first cases' contacts, and wants t carry out more, but is told to "cease and desist" by the CDC. When she eventually disobeys this order, in late February, she discovers that "it’s just everywhere already".
- 2020-01-23 - Richard Hatchett for the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) announces at Davos funding for three programmes to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2020-01-27 - Early news reports indicate that the virus has possibly spread to every inhabited continent. The WHO declaration as a pandemic is not given until 11th of March.
- 2020-02-04 - Helen Buyniski a political commentator at RT, links the outbreak to the 2019 Military World Games.
- 2020-02-18 - Stock markets start to fall significantly worldwide, leading to billions in profits by some traders. Allegations of small scale insider trading were reported.
- 2020-02-23 - Chinese media reports on a Japanese TV broadcast by TV Asahi, that speaks of the possibility, that "some of the 14,000 Americans died of influenza may have unknowingly contracted the coronavirus".
- 2020-02-26 - Donald Trump in a press conference relates that thanks to early travel restrictions to some countries, "the risk to the American people remains very low".
- 2020-02-27 - Chinese respiratory specialist Zhong Nanshan again reconfirms that the disease may not have originated in China.
- 2020-02-26 - Mike Pence is announced to be heading the White House Coronavirus Task Force . Hillreporter.com described his behavior as "bizarre" and "disgusting".
- 2020-02-28 - Chinese media points out a American news item about a death in the US on 08. January, that was diagnosed as related to influenza, but corrected to be due to the coronavirus.
- 2020-03-10 - The Jerusalem Post reports that the Galilee Research Institute was researching a new vaccine technology for four years that could give immunization.
- Robert Redfield, current director of the CDC, states during questioning at the House Oversight and Reform Committee Hearing on Coronavirus Response, that some deaths in the US that were attributed to the common flu, have in fact been due to the coronavirus (at around 01:43:00).
- Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the WHO director general declares that "Covid-19 can be characterised as a pandemic".
- Anthony Fauci says that the Coronavirus is "10 times more lethal than the seasonal flu" during a House hearing. He warned the U.S. must take serious mitigation efforts immediately.
- The Trump administration suspends travel from Europe to the US.
- A Canadian company which is funded by the Pentagon says that it has produced a COVID-19 vaccine just 20 days after receiving the coronavirus’s genetic sequence.
- Lijian Zhao, current deputy director of the Chinese Foreign Ministry Information Department, pointing out the testimony of Robert Redfield and linking it with the US military and the 2019 Military World Games.
- 2020-03-18 - The German Federal Ministry of the Interior distributes an internal paper that argues to deliver shock effect through official communication in order for the population to better go along with all measures taken. Most notably it talks about creating fear in people from suffocation by the corona disease. Get's leaked in April.
- 2020-03-19 - COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.
- 2020-03-22 - The UK parliament receives a 329 page piece of Coronavirus legislation which is passed in 3 days.
- 2020-03-25 - Bill Gates is interviewed by TED and mentions coming Digital certificates that prove immunity and therefore allow international travel. The sentence is later retroactively edited out of the video and removed from the transcript. (the deleted sentence: "So eventually there will be this digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global reopening up.")
- Anthony Fauci projected millions of Americans will contract COVID-19 and between 100,000 and 200,000 people could succumb to it.
- In Sicily a smaller incident happens with customers in a supermarket refusing to pay because they do not have money. The Facebook group National Revolution tries to organise raids on supermarkets. The local Mafia starts to distribute food in the southern regions of the country.
- 2020-04-02 - Bill Gates indicates in a CBS interview that mass gatherings, like big sport events, may not come back until vaccination rates have reached an acceptable level: "And so until you're widely vaccinated, those may not come back at all." He continues to have considerable media presence.
- 2020-04-12 - Bill Gates is hosted on BBC Breakfast. The whole interview comes across as overly scripted from the first question on. During the course of interview Gates is put into the position of a health expert, commenting about a coming vaccine for "almost all of the people on the planet"; other options are not discussed. .
- 2020-04-21 - The UN World Food Programme’s chief economist warns that analysis shows that, due to the Coronavirus, an additional 130 million people could be pushed to the brink of starvation by the end of 2020.
- 2020-04-28 - Nine News Australia reports that West Australians would "soon be some of the first humans in the world to trial a ground-breaking coronavirus vaccine".
The month of May 2020 saw several African leaders acting against the WHO agenda promoted by the western commercially-controlled media.
- 2020-05-01 - Schools in Canada are reopening throughout the month and revising internal rules/regulation and restricting the freedom of movement of their pupils. Some of it so extreme that prison comes to mind.
- 2020-05-05 - Tanzanian president John Magufuli in a speech broadcast live through state-run Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation (TBC) said that he sent samples from a papaya, a quail and a goat to a lab that is connected to the WHO, all came back positive. He speculated that: "the equipment or people may be compromised and sometimes it can be sabotage, since they are otherwise capable to detect diseases reliably".
- 2020-05-09 - Reports of a coming 2nd wave start to emerge.
- 2020-05-10 - A leaked paper of Germany's Federal Ministry of the Interior shows that an expert panel considers the dangerousness of Covid-19 overestimated, people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die, more people are dying because of state-imposed Corona-measures than they are being killed by the virus.
- 2020-05-12 - Burundi expels WHO experts shortly before national election. President of Burundi Pierre Nkurunziza dies one month later of a "heart attack".
- 2020-07-04 - Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan urged African leaders and his followers to avoid accepting vaccines and medications developed by Western scientists. He accused Dr. Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates of trying to “depopulate the Earth” through the development of vaccines: “I say to my brothers and sisters in Africa, if they come up with a vaccine, be careful. Don’t let them vaccinate you with their history of treachery through vaccines, through medication".
- 2020-07-30 - The UK's second-largest drugmaker and manufacturer of vaccines, AstraZeneca, is to be exempt from coronavirus vaccine liability claims in most countries: “This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” “In the contracts we have in place, we are asking for indemnification. For most countries it is acceptable to take that risk on their shoulders because it is in their national interest,” says Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team.
- 2020-03-10 - Edi Rama, prime minister of Albania, announces a lockdown that allows people only to exit their residence for essential shopping and bans vehicle travel in some cities/regions. The political commentator Olsi Jazexhi called this Martial Law three weeks later in a podcast.
- 2020-03-11 - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus director of the WHO declares COVID-19 to be a pandemic.
- 2020-03-12 - The Trump administration suspends travel from Europe to the US.
- 2020-03-13 - The Czech Republic closes border travel from 15 countries deemed a risk, commercial traffic still allowed.
- 2020-03-23 - UK declares a lockdown.
- 2020-04-03 - Over 3.9 billion people under some form of lockdown in over 90 nations.
- 2020-08-02 - Australia Victoria state introduced new measures and declares a 'state of disaster' to control a growing coronavirus outbreak in its second-biggest city, including an overnight curfew and a ban on weddings for the first time during the pandemic.
- https://jobs.cdc.gov/job/dallas/public-health-advisor-quarantine-program/250/14136286 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/wuhan-outbreak-01092020133656.html saved at Archive.org
- https://futurism.com/neoscope/reports-chinese-coronavirus-every-continent saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- http://en.people.cn/n3/2020/0223/c90000-9661026.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.sohu.com/a/376454525_164026 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-11/fauci-warns-coronavirus-far-more-lethal-than-seasonal-flu saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2020/03/breaking-weve-got-vaccine-says-pentagon-funded-company/163739 saved at Archive.is
- https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/04/did-bill-gates-just-reveal-the-reason-behind-the-lock-downs/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/countries-reopen-billgates-201847377.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- Full unedited talk - at around 39:15
- https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-microsoft-founder-bill-gates-federal-order-social-isolation-combat-pandemic/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.wfp.org/news/wfp-chief-warns-hunger-pandemic-covid-19-spreads-statement-un-security-council saved at Archive.is
- https://twitter.com/9NewsAUS/status/1255130851978825733 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.cqsb.qc.ca/documents/3529937/11233902/ANG20200428_D-0427_LM-Parents.pdf/fbcd758d-b719-4e4c-adc5-b5e457c0c72a saved at Archive.org
- https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1568895466610410&id=131360617030576 saved at Archive.org
- https://www.theorganicprepper.com/schools-after-covid-prison-camps/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/we-sent-them-samples-goat-papaya-pheasant-tanzanian-president-catches-who-epic-lie saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://mobile.twitter.com/RadioAN24/status/1258820803015122947?p=v saved at Archive.is
- https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/05/tanzania-covid-19-lab-head-suspended-president-questions-data-200505065136872.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- Reporting in English media - Original document short - Original document full - Press release BMI - Clarification by the scientist involved
- https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/04/louis-farrakhan-fauci-bill-gates-vaccine-coronavirus/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.thelocal.es/20200314/coronavirus-what-you-can-and-cant-do-during-spains-state-of-alert saved at Archive.is