Climate change, formerly known as global warming, formerly known as global cooling is the tautology that climate changes. It implies that "the real enemy is humanity itself" (Club of Rome) by assuming a man made Disaster due to CO2 production. CO2 levels have been higher, however, during ice ages and temperatures are below the average of past 1000 years. 
Measurements supporting warming of 1-2 degrees have been manipulated  by preferring stations in cities over time, where temperature is 2-4 degrees higher than in nature.  The theory seems plausible because burning of fossil fuels results in toxic gas emissions like CO, NO2, etc, and smoke particles. "Carbon taxes" seem to equate the gas CO2 with carbon, which is misleading.
Throughout the years dissenting scientists have raised their voice and argued for alternative explanations  In the political sphere, the administration of Donald Trump has cast doubt on climate change, as has the lobby of oil exporting countries historically. Most of the documents at the foot of this article explain the reality of climate change differently as it is presented by corporate media.
“we came up with the idea that ... global warming ... and the like, would fit the bill.”
Club of Rome, Alexander King, Bertrand Schneider (1993) 
The First Global Revolution, 1973 edition
- 1 Official narrative
- 2 Problems
- 3 Preparations
- 4 Doing the right thing for the wrong reasons?
- 5 Examples
- 6 Related Quotations
- 7 Related Documents
- 8 An official example
- 9 References
Wikipedia covers it extensively. The official narrative holds that:
- the post-industrial atmospheric CO2 concentration increase is directly a result of fossil fuel burning
- the post-industrial increase in atmospheric CO2 concentration causes a greenhouse warming
- a measurable global mean surface warming has occurred in the post-industrial period
- anthropogenic global warming drives “climate chaos” and produces extreme weather events
The narrative also holds that for decades, scientists who researched climate change were marginalized, while big oil made sure climate warnings were kept out of corporate media. While it is true some big oil interests have financed climate change skeptics and right-wing politicians, deep state leaders, especially the circle around David Rockefeller, have supported and heavily promoted the idea of anthropogenic climate change at least since the late 1960s. A study of corporate media over the years will show that climate change has not been a marginalized subject, but that dire warnings have been given prime coverage, and since the 2000s, have been totally dominant.
Selected peak records
The US’s largest water reservoir, Lake Mead, was reported in 2016 as having "the lowest level since it was filled in the 1930s". The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration declared March 2016 was the warmest March since records began in 1880.
Extreme weather events
The phrase "climate change" is used in preference to "global warming" since current predictions[By whom?] highlight the instability in the world's climate, the amplification of more extreme weather events of all kinds, such as: wind, temperature, atmospheric pressure, droughts, flash floods, etc.
Melting polar ice caps (omittung the inverse trend at the other pole)
20 Year IMBIE Study
A study from 2012 that was analyzing satellite data starting from 1992 came to conclude that the polar ice sheets are melting at an increased pace. According to one of the authors of the study, Andrew Shepherd: "It's the first time all the people who have estimated changes in the size of the Antarctic and Greenland ice sheets using satellites over the past 20 years have got together to produce a single result,". The study found that ice melting from Antarctica and Greenland has contributed 20% to the overall sea level rising in that same period. Two thirds are coming from Greenland even while it has only one tenth of the size of Antarctica, probably due to its position closer to the equator and warmer air. The rest of the sea level rising is attributed to thermal expansion of a warming ocean, melting of mountain glaciers, small Arctic ice caps and groundwater mining. The Antarctic is distinguished between east and west. Since the west's glaciers are at sea level, the warming of the seawater is accelerating the melting. The east is mostly above sea level and thanks to appropriate temperatures there is snowfall and the ice sheet actually growing.
25 Year IMBIE Study
The 2018 update of the study found the conclusion from five years before confirmed and observed a threefold increase in ice loss since 2012. It is generally acknowledged that the ice loss in Antarctica is more severe in areas where there is direct contact with the ocean. In 2017 it was reported that in the west of Antarctica NASA discovered a "mantle plume" (where magma exists) which could be a cause of the ice melting in the region today.
IMBIE - Ice Sheet Mass Balance Inter-Comparison Exercise
75% of the world’s volcanic activity is under the oceans water. They are producing around three quarters of the year’s output of magma. Their role in the warming of the ocean is a field of research, but not yet understood. However, it is possible that volcanic activity has a far greater influence on ice melting in the Antarctic region as currently suspected.
Long term data
Climate change sceptics
Denis Rancourt points out that if CO2 acts like a mirror (reflecting energy back to the earth) it must be assumed that it acts like a one-way mirror - which is highly unlikely. Martin Armstrong is of the opinion that the current arguments around climate change, as told by activists like Thunberg, Gore and Gates are engineered to fit a certain "green" agenda and are amplified by a subservient press. He cites a April 1975, Newsweek magazine article as one of the last examples that the global press wanted to make the population believe that a new ice age is coming. Others point out that temperatures are currently in a spike upwards, within a bigger trend of falling temperatures.
“I argue that by far the most destructive force on the planet is power-driven financiers and profit-driven corporations and their cartels backed by military might; and that the global warming myth is a red herring that contributes to hiding this truth. In my opinion, activists who, using any justification, feed the global warming myth have effectively been co-opted, or at best neutralized.”
Denis G. Rancourt 
Climate alarmists have been using language to instill fear in an unsuspecting population since at least the 1970s. Some critics argue therefore that what is playing out with the hype around climate change, which is perpetuated by groups like Fridays for Future, is linked to other elite ideas like the The Great Reset.
Medieval Climate Optimum
The Medieval Climate Optimum was an unusually warm period in history lasting from about the 10th century to about the 14th century. During this time wine grapes were grown in Europe up to 300 miles (~480 KM) north of their present northerly growing limit.
"IPCC documents up to at least 1995 had faithfully depicted the existence of both the Medieval Warm Period and Little Ice Age ... The Medieval Warm Period and subsequent Little Ice Age - which followed hard on the heels of the Roman Warm Period and Dark Ages Cold Period (McDermott et al., 2001) - were long considered to be classic examples of the warm and cold phases of a millennial-scale climate oscillation that has reverberated seemingly endlessly throughout glacial and interglacial periods alike (Oppo et al., 1998; McManus et al., 1999), as well as across the early Pleistocene (Raymo et al., 1998)."
- Full article: Climategate
- Full article: Climategate
In 2009 Wikileaks published <1000 emails from the United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) scientists.
Several referenced emails contain joking remarks about how they massaged statistics, i.e.
- truncating the temperature and time axis on diagrams
- omitting data from measurement stations that were "too cold to be included"
- failing to mention contradicting information, i.e.
- polar ice data from Patagonia (the other pole, where ice is increasing)
- failing to report standard deviations or volatility measures
- failing to mention conflicts of interest, explicit joking about easy available grants and salaries
The dubious funding of IPCC was also discussed in the Climategate leak of emails. A condensed version is found on WS: Climategate E-mails.
Russia's new icebreakers
Russia has more than a century of experience in building icebreakers and is operating the biggest fleet historically. While commercially-controlled media reporting mentions Russia's investment in new vehicles that do surpass the last generation, some articles make the connection to "global warming", or "climate change" (basically implying that these icebreakers are still needed, not in the sense that the ice is growing, but the opposite). However, some events indicate that the ice may still not be in such a distinct retreat and the investment in a new class of ships is justified:
- in 2019 a research-vessel/icebreaker got stuck in July in ice that was thicker than they expected
- in 2021 dozens of ships (who were assured of good weather) were pinned down as the ice was freezing early
- Full article: Climate_change/Preparation
- Full article: Climate_change/Preparation
Amidst the COVID-19/Lockdown the WEF announced on its website a series of articles suggesting that the "pandemic" serves as preparation for an even greater disaster, namely climate change. The Club of Rome promotes the view that "population explosion" is to be blamed, at least since the 1970s when the IPCC was formed.
Doing the right thing for the wrong reasons?
As the Wizards of Money (i.e. part 21) points out repeatedly, in the financial system risk management got out of hand. The system got unstable and therefore unsustainable for society. Climate change assumes higher risks in the future and may force the financial system and global cartels (TNCs) through reinsurance companies, who have the muscle, to assume more responsibility.  If forced to pay higher insurance prices for losses (due to excessive gambling) this means reduced profit margins for TNCs, but also reduced systemic risk for the general public.
"Smithy" interviews a reinsurance expert of Munich Re, who confirms (as of 2003) that CEOs are pressured to insure against higher risks (because of assumed future "climate changes"). These may be real, but the causal connection to human activity is in any case hard to prove, as the earth's climate constitutes a complex, chaotic system with more than one input stream. Nevertheless reduced risk taking might be a healthy thing to do.
|Agenda 2030||A UN plan to achieve what they term "sustainable development" by 2030.|
|Green Industrial Revolution||preventing climate change?|
|"Overpopulation"||“Overpopulation and the overreliance on irrigation was a major factor in making the Maya vulnerable to failure:
the trigger event of their collapse appears to have been a long drought beginning about 840 A.D. (communication of V. Scarborough, an archaelogist (sic!) from the University of Cincinnati ). Among many factors, such as war and plagues, that contributed to many of the collapses of ancient societies, there seem to be two main causes: too many people and too little fresh water. As a consequence, the civilization became vulnerable to environmental stress, for instance, a prolonged drought or a change in climate .
The societies themselves appear to have contributed to their own demise by encouraging growth of their population to levels that carried the seeds of their own decline through overexploitation of the land (communication of C. Scarre, an archaelogist (sic!) from the Cambridge University in England ). Similarly, the Akkadian empire in Mesopotamia, the Old Kingdom of Egypt, the Indus Valley civilization in India,and early societies in Palestine, Greece, and Crete all collapsed in a catastrophic drought and cooling of the atmosphere between 2300 and 2200 B.C.”
|Bilderberg/1989||“The observed increase in global mean temperature has been neither monotonic with time nor uniform over the globe as has been the increase of greenhouse gases. This situation calls into question the validity of isolating the greenhouse effect as the only cause of the recent temperature increase. A second uncertainty stems from the knowledge that the Earth has gone through major perturbations in temperature and climate in the past and continues to go through seasonal and cyclical changes (Figures 8, 9). How much if any of the recent changes then are just part of a long term trend is not known.”||1989|
|George Carlin||“The planet is fine. The people are fucked. Because everyone is trying to save the planet. The planet doesn’t need that. The planet will take care of itself. People are selfish. And that's what they're doing is trying to save the planet for themselves to have a nicer place to live. They don't care about the planet in theory. They just care about having a comfortable place. And these people with the fires and the floods and everything, they overbuild, they put nature to the test and they get what's coming to them. That's what I say. That's what's happening, and I can't wait for the sea levels to rise. I can't wait for some of these cities to disappear. There are places that are going to go away. The map is going to change and that's because — people think nature is outside of them. They don't take into them the idea that we are part of it. They say, "oh, we're going for a nature walk. We're going to the country because we like nature." Nature is in here. [points to chest] And if you're in tune with it, like the Indians, the Hopis, especially, the balance of life, the balance, the harmony of nature, if you understand that, you don't overbuild. You don’t do all this moron stuff.”||George Carlin|
|George Carlin||“We're so self-important. So self-important. Everybody's going to save something now. "Save the trees, save the bees, save the whales, save those snails." And the greatest arrogance of all: "save the planet." What? Are these fucking people kidding me? Save the planet, we don't even know how to take care of ourselves yet! We don't care for one another, we're gonna save the fucking planet? I'm getting tired of that shit. I'm tired of fucking Earth Day. I'm tired of these self-righteous environmentalists, these white, bourgeois liberals who think the only thing wrong with this country is that there aren't enough bicycle paths. People trying to make the world safe for their Volvos. Besides, environmentalists don't give a shit about the planet. Not in the abstract, they don't. You know what they're interested in? A clean place to live. Their own habitat. They're worried that someday in the future they might be personally inconvenienced. Narrow, unenlightened self-interest doesn't impress me. The planet has been through a lot worse than us. Been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift, solar flares, sunspots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles … hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages … And we think some plastic bags and some aluminum cans are going to make a difference? The planet isn't going anywhere. WE are!”||George Carlin|
|Climate change/Preparation||“Similarly, the Akkadian empire in Mesopotamia, the Old Kingdom of Egypt, the Indus Valley civilization in India, and early societies in Palestine, Greece, and Crete all collapsed in a catastrophic drought and cooling of the atmosphere between 2300 and 2200 B.C.”||Didier Sornette||2003|
|Club of Rome||“In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together. But in designating these dangers as the enemy, we fall into the trap, which we have already warned readers about, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention in natural processes, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself.”||Alexander King|
Club of Rome
|Andrei Fursov||“Attali analyzes history and present-day events in the light of the change of Merchant orders. The contemporary one — the ninth — is going through an extremely acute crisis, which will end with the demise of Pax Americana. Then a furcation will occur. In Attali’s view, either world government will be established at once or it will emerge as a result of a three-move process of the 2020-2060s: hyperempire (market without democracy), hyperconflict and hyperdemocracy with a supranational government at its head.|
The analysis of Attali’s works shows that he expresses the interests of the top of the world capitalist class that adheres to ultra-globalist positions and works for the subversion of the sovereignty of nation-states. The terminology used by Attali, particularly “sustainable development” / “sustainable growth” (in reality, it is the combination of deindustrialization, depopulation and ecologism), indicates his neo-Malthusian and neo-colonialist preferences. “Sustainable development” is a metaphor of the new world order (à la Orwell’s Newspeak), which is nothing more than control over resources (including information ones) and human behaviour (psychosphere). The main thing in this order is the preservation of power, property and privileges of the world’s elite whose ideological representative Attali is.”
|IPCC||“The globe is warming because of increasing greenhouse gas emissions|
No evidence is presented to justify this conclusion. There are “projections” of computer models but these are not predictions, they are merely the results of assumptions made in the model. No “projected” result has ever been successfully related to an actual change in the climate.”
|Vincent Richard Gray|
|International Maritime Organization||“Despite being responsible for close to 3% of global greenhouse gas emissions, the shipping sector remains outside of the UN Paris Agreement on climate. It has achieved this through corporate capture of the International Maritime Organization”|
|Boris Johnson||“How the hell can we witter on about tackling global warming, and reducing consumption, when we are continuing to add so relentlessly to the number of consumers? The answer is politics, and political cowardice.”||Boris Johnson||25 October 2007|
|Charles Mountbatten-Windsor||“We've so degraded natural systems, eco-systems, biodiversity, that it's becoming increasingly impossible for nature to sustain us...At the moment it's all take, take. Now we've reached the situation where we really need four planets like earth to survive or provide enough for everybody....So what do we do? Without doubt we must now put ourselves on a war-like footing, approaching our action from the perspective of a military-style campaign. That way, working together we can combat this most grave and urgent challenge. If we have the resolve to shift our trajectory we must start now, by bringing forward our net zero target.”||Charles Mountbatten-Windsor||2020|
|Klaus Schwab||“[...] the pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world to create a healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous future.”||Klaus Schwab||3 June 2020|
|Document:Climate stupidity and human survival||article||22 May 2015||Denis Rancourt||A broad-canvass look at the context of allegedly catastrophic, CO2-induced, anthropogenic global warming.|
|Document:Global Warming: Truth or Dare?||article||Denis Rancourt|
|Document:Internalised Danger||blog post||6 November 2020||Craig Murray||America urgently needs a radical dose of social and economic reform as championed by Bernie Sanders. It needs the Green New Deal, and the world needs a real commitment in Washington to environmentalism.|
|Document:Is the burning of fossil fuel a significant planetary activity?||article||21 August 2010||Denis Rancourt|
|Document:No Need to Panic About Global Warming||article||28 January 2012||Editorial staff|
|Document:People and Data Cherry-Picked For the IPCC Political Agenda||article||20 April 2014||Tim Ball||A cogent critique of the UN IPCC personnel and methodology designed to suborn and harness science to a clearly political agenda. Written by a Doyen of climate science and author of the book "The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science".|
|Document:Some Big Lies of Science||article||8 June 2010||Denis Rancourt|
|Document:The Corporate Climate Coup||article||1 May 2007||David F. Noble|
|Document:The Gargantuan Lie of Climate Science||article||21 March 2011||Denis Rancourt|
|Document:There is no future for Labour in bureaucratic centrism||Article||11 November 2020||Ian Lavery||Whilst many in the media and party establishments are keen to turn back the clock to the bureaucratic centrism, progressives energised on both sides of the Atlantic, whether by Corbyn or Sanders, will define our future politics.|
|File:A-Z ClimateRealityCheck.pdf||report||7 December 2011||ClimateDepot.com||This Climate Depot special report categorizes and indexes the full range of climate developments in a handy A-Z reference guide. The A-Z report includes key facts, peer-reviewed studies and the latest data and developments with links for further reading, on an exhaustive range of man-made global warming claims.|
|File:Climategate-emails.pdf||article||March 2010||John Costella|
|File:Global Climate Alarmism and Historical Precedents.pdf||paper||September 2013||Richard Lindzen||Authoritative opinion from one of the world's leading climate scientists and IPCC member working on the 1995 and 2001 Assessment reports|
|File:WFS klaus lecture 2012.pdf||speech||August 2012||Václav Klaus||"I feel obliged to warn against the arguments and ambitions of the believers in the global warming doctrine..."|
|New Climate Reality, New Media||Article||10 August 2021||Mike Small||Call out the worst of columnists and publications spouting writing that is clearly against the common good and against humanity’s future. A weekly prize for the worst culprits. Naming and shaming disinformation and sponsored propaganda.|
An official example
|C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group|
- ↑ File:The First Global Revolution.pdf
- ↑ Dr James Hansen, the same NASA scientist who would later produce the "hokey stick graph" and changed sides to Global warming warned in no uncertain terms: U.S. Scientist Sees New Ice Age Coming, Washington Post, 1971. He argued, that the same burning of fossil fuels could shield the sunlight with apocalyptic outcomes, https://www.bitchute.com/video/0ZaI2ps5GB7j/ [4:42ff]
- ↑ German Physicist Says CO2 Affecting Climate Change is “Sheer Absurdity" https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_globalwarmingpseudo114.htm
- ↑ Mathematical Errors Overestimate Persistence of CO2 in Atmosphere https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_globalwarmingpseudo89.htm
- ↑ London and Berlin (and many, many other cities) measure temperature over 150-300 years and the data is freely available in csv format ready to be viewed in Excel or Gnumeric. None of the stations report rising values.
- ↑ https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia3/ciencia_climatechange181.htm, note the inverted time axis' (0=today)
- ↑ Defeated by Mother Nature - Global Cooling https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia2/ciencia_globalcooling03.htm
- ↑ overview (<30 articles): https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia2/ciencia_globalcooling.htm
- ↑ Dr James Hansen, a key figure 1970-1990 at NASA claimed his data was stolen, when confronted with false computer entries (by Al Gore), https://www.bitchute.com/video/0ZaI2ps5GB7j/ [4:42]
- ↑ German Scientist Accused NASA of 'Massive' Temperature Alterations https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_climatechange94.htm
- ↑ Deutscher Wetterdienst, dwd.de, data analyzed in: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0ZaI2ps5GB7j/
- ↑ http://activistteacher.blogspot.com/2007/02/global-warming-truth-or-dare.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://archive.org/details/TheFirstGlobalRevolution/page/n85/mode/2up?q=the+real+enemy
- ↑ https://wikispooks.com/wiki/File:RadiationPhysicsConstraintsOnGlobalWarmingfor-submission-plus-8.pdf
- ↑ https://journal-neo.org/2021/02/05/the-great-zero-carbon-criminal-conspiracy/
- ↑ https://iseethics.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/the-cooling-world-newsweek-april-28-1975.pdf
- ↑ http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/environment/2016/05/19/lake-mead-declines-new-record-low/84597120/
- ↑ http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/04/20/absolutely-disturbing-new-normal-earth-just-smashed-another-climate-record
- ↑ http://science.sciencemag.org/content/338/6111/1183.full
- ↑ https://www.dw.com/en/polar-ice-sheets-melting-faster-than-ever/a-16432199
- ↑ https://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Observing_the_Earth/Space_for_our_climate/Clearest_evidence_yet_of_polar_ice_losses
- ↑ https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-018-0179-y
- ↑ https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2749/ramp-up-in-antarctic-ice-loss-speeds-sea-level-rise/
- ↑ https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/974200/melting-ice-caps-climate-change-antarctica-sea-level-rise
- ↑ https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/971119/NASA-Antarctic-global-warming-denial-climate-change-Mount-Kilauea-Ross-Ice-Shelf
- ↑ https://www.newsweek.com/antarctica-melting-below-mantle-plume-almost-hot-yellowstone-supervolcano-705086
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20151029095022/http://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/forfun/creatures/facts//kids_guide_volcanoes.pdf
- ↑ https://strangesounds.org/2015/04/the-most-powerful-volcanic-eruptions-occur-underwater-and-have-different-sounds.html
- ↑ https://www.basicplanet.com/submarine-volcano/
- ↑ https://weather.com/science/environment/news/underwater-volcanoes-climate-change-global-warming
- ↑ https://logiclogiclogic.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/another-big-failure-in-climate-science-underwater-volcanoes/
- ↑ https://hiiithere.wordpress.com/2018/02/13/underwater-volcanoes/
- ↑ https://rclutz.wordpress.com/2016/10/05/overview-seafloor-eruptions-and-ocean-warming/
- ↑ https://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp?cntn_id=295861
- ↑ https://www.iceagenow.info/emergency-emergency-emergency-antarctica-is-melting-oops-ohhhh/
- ↑ https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/iceage_coming.pdf
- ↑ https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/wild-9-year-cycles-in-climate-change-from-cold-to-warm/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/al-gores-global-warming-deliberate-fraud-to-increase-governmental-power saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ http://activistteacher.blogspot.com/2007/02/global-warming-truth-or-dare.html
- ↑ https://apnews.com/bd45c372caf118ec99964ea547880cd0 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-23/fifty-years-apocalyptic-global-warming-predictions-and-why-people-believe-them saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://reason.com/2000/05/01/earth-day-then-and-now-2/?print= saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://archive.ipcc.ch/ipccreports/far/wg_I/ipcc_far_wg_I_chapter_07.pdf saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://archive.org/details/ipcc_far_wg_I_chapter_07/page/220/mode/2up
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Medieval_Warm_Period&oldid=7501548
- ↑ https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/why-global-warming-was-a-total-farce-its-now-incorporated-into-the-great-reset/
- ↑ https://nsidc.org/cryosphere/icelights/2012/02/arctic-oscillation-winter-storms-and-sea-ice
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/arctic-oscillation-194838702.html
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic_oscillation
- ↑ https://www.rferl.org/a/the-story-of-russian-icebreaker-ships/30363257.html
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear-powered_icebreaker#Russian_nuclear_icebreakers
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-09/russia-is-building-320-million-icebreakers-to-carve-new-arctic-routes
- ↑ https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/36637/russias-new-icebreaker-the-worlds-largest-is-heading-to-the-arctic-for-the-first-time
- ↑ https://electroverse.net/we-had-expected-more-melting-thick-arctic-ice-forces-norwegian-icebreaker-back/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20211123094929/https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2021/11/23/dozens-of-ships-stuck-in-arctic-as-ice-freezes-early/
- ↑ https://www.worldcargonews.com/news/news/ships-stuck-in-arctic-ice-67738
- ↑ https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/enlightened-response-covid-19-avert-climate-emergency/
- ↑ https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/covid-recovery-climate-and-health-hand-in-hand
- ↑ Wizards of Money part 20: The Battle of the Dragons - Oil vs Insurance.