In June 2005, the Netherlands became the 4th country to publish an official report on Operation Gladio in the country. Entitled "De Nederlandse stay behind - Organisatie in de koude oorlog (1945 - 1992) The PIVOT-Report No. 166", it was a joint publication of the Dutch Ministry of General Affairs, the Ministry of Defence & National Archives.
The Dutch constitution gives the government extensive powers over war and peace. Formally, parliament has no say in the decision about military participation or the right to be informed in advance. Article 100 of the Constitution states:
1. The Government shall inform the States General in advance if the
armed forces are to be deployed or made available to maintain or promote
the international legal order. This shall include the provision
of humanitarian aid in the event of armed conflict.
2. The provisions of paragraph 1 shall not apply if compelling reasons exist to prevent the provision of information in advance. In this event, information shall be supplied as soon as possible.
NATO/Dutch deep state
- Full article: Netherlands/Deep state
- Full article: Netherlands/Deep state
The Netherlands is an willing and important part of the US-dominated NATO alliance, and actively participates in all parts of joint military operations, including the propaganda part of them. The government exploits its image as impartial and the country's role as host for several international organizations to maximum effect for propaganda purposes.
- The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, infamous for its biased investigations of alleged chemical weapons incidents (such as the Douma attack, has its HQ in the Hague.
- The Netherlands has its own cell of the Integrity Initiative.
- The country has its own military info-war system.
- The government is responsible for the deeply flawed 'investigation' of the MH17 incident in the Ukraine.
- The propaganda outlet Bellingcat has its own office in the Hague and receives significant funding from Dutch sources (ie government funds through formally 'private' organizations, like the Adessium_Foundation.
- The country is seat of NATO's International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia and The International Criminal Court, both used to full effect to prosecute exclusively NATO's enemies with a sheen of impartial justice.
- The Netherlands and in particular the port of Rotterdam is a central node in illegal drug trafficking to Western Europe.
- The port of Rotterdam and Schipol Airport are major world transit hubs for all kind of cargo.
- The Netherlands is home to several large multinational companies including Philips,Royal Dutch Shell, Heineken, Unilever, ABN AMRO, ING Group and Rabobank.
An event carried out
|2011 Attacks on Libya||Libya||A premeditated act of aggression that was carried out under a pretext of "humanitarian intervention".|
Ambassadors to Netherlands
|Ambassador to the Netherlands|
|Australia/Ambassador to the Netherlands||1942|
|UK/Ambassador to the Netherlands|
|US/Ambassador to the Netherlands|
|Bilderberg/1954||The first Bilderberg meeting, attended by 68 men from Europe and the US, including 20 businessmen, 25 politicians, 5 financiers & 4 academics.|
|Pan Am Flight 103/The Trial||A juryless trial which sentenced Abdelbaset al-Megrahi to life imprisonment for the Lockerbie bombing.|
|Strengthening Europe's 'soft' and 'hard' defence||Chatham House rule meeting with organised by the Institute for Statecraft and the Clingendael Institute.|
Groups Headquartered Here
|A Group Headquartered Here||Description|
|Carlyle Group||A "private global investment firm" with around 1400 employees which has become the world's second largest private capital firm. Close connections to the deep state are suspected.|
|Clingendael Institute||Dutch "independent think tank and academy on international affairs" which collaborated with the Institute for Statecraft after the Integrity Initiative leaks|
|De Nederlandsche Bank|
|Dutch Military Intelligence and Security Service||Dutch intelligence agency|
|ICTS International||An airport security company, founded by Shin Bet operatives, which occurs in multiple acts of "terrorism"|
|International Center for Counterterrorism|
|International Centre for Counter-Terrorism|
|International Commission on Missing Persons|
|International Court of Justice||The international court charged with preventing war crimes which is constitutionally unable to carry out its mission as regards the permanent members of the UN security council (and their allies) which are also (more or less) the world's most active weapons producers and wagers of illegal war.|
|International Criminal Court||An international tribunal to prosecute individuals for war crimes. Over 120 nations in the world have signed up, including almost all of Europe and the Americas, but with several non-signatories including USA, Russia, India and China.|
|Netherlands/Deep state||The Dutch deep state|
|Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons|
|Reed Elsevier||Large publisher with a 7-7 connection|
|The European Journalism Centre|
|University of Applied Sciences of Amsterdam|
Citizens of Netherlands on Wikispooks
|Jozias J. van Aartsen||25 December 1947||One time Bilderberger|
|Ahmed Aboutaleb||29 August 1961|
|Klaus-Georg von Amsberg||6 September 1926||6 October 2002||Prince Claus of the Netherlands|
|Frans Andriessen||2 April 1929||22 March 2019||EU commissioner|
|Beatrix Armgard||31 January 1938||Queen Beatrix. Kicked a very heavy Bilderberg habit in 2015.|
|Henrik J. Baron van Asbeck|
|Saskia ten Asbroek||Bilderberg Executive Secretary|
|A. G. Aukes||Unknown Dutch single Bilderberger|
|Jan Peter Balkenende||7 May 1956|
|Ernst M.H. Hirsch Ballin||15 December 1950|
|Willem Baralt||November 1968|
|Andre Batenburg||11 October 1922||12 November 2002|
|Relus ter Beek||18 January 1944||29 September 2008|
|Dick Benschop||5 November 1957|
|Gaby van den Berg||March 1983|
|Godfried van Benthem van den Bergh||1933|
|Maarten van den Bergh|
|Prince Bernhard||29 June 1911||1 December 2004||Arms dealer.|
|Ernst van der Beugel||2 February 1918||29 September 2004||34 Bilderberg meetings, on both the Advisory Committee & Steering committees|
|Theodor Max van der Beugel||15 July 1889|
|Ben van Beurden||23 April 1958|
|J. W. Beyen||2 May 1897||29 April 1976|
|Barend Biesheuvel||5 April 1920||29 April 2001|
|Ank Bijleveld||17 March 1962|
|Pieter Blaisse||24 April 1911||1 August 1990|
|Frits Bolkestein||4 April 1933|
|H. N. Boon|
|Cornelis Bossers||11 March 1929||Le Cercle. Major businessman in the Philips group.|
|Laurens Jan Brinkhorst||18 March 1937|
|Elco Brinkman||5 February 1948|
|Hans van den Broek||11 December 1936|
|L. E. Jan Brouwer||27 February 1881||2 December 1966|
|Willem Brugsma||18 July 1922||4 September 1997|
|Kathalijne Buitenweg||27 March 1970||Dutch politician who attended her first Bilderberg in 2019.|
|Antony Burgmans||13 February 1947|
|Marc Chavannes||20 September 1946|
|Piet Dankert||8 January 1934|
|Wisse Dekker||26 April 1924||25 August 2012|
|Rudi Dekkers||Owner of the 9/11-linked Huffman Aviation flight school, also with strong links to drug trafficking.|
|John Deuss||1942||"One of the most successful international wheeler-dealers of recent decades" who lived "a charmed life on the edge" with help from the UK and US deep states|
|Robbert Dijkgraaf||24 January 1960||One time Bilderberger. String theorist|
|Sharon Dijksma||16 April 1971|
|Wim Duisenberg||9 July 1935||31 July 2005|
|Willem van Eekelen||5 February 1931|
|Willem-Alexander Ferdinand||27 April 1967||Dutch royalty. Bilderberg|
|... further results|
|Document:Maritime Battle Staff Information Warfare (IW) Study Day||seminar description||22 June 2018||Integrity Initiative||Information Warfare Study Day hosted by British Navy|
- "Netherlands boundaries in the North Sea". Ministry of Defence. Archived from the original on 19 August 2014. Retrieved 15 August 2014. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "CSS").
- Integrity Initiative/Cluster/Netherlands